Critique my meal plan for my cut at 1800 cal

Critique my meal plan for my cut at 1800 cal.

>1800
>cut
LONDON

>drinking milk on a cut

wtf r u doing nigger?

>willingly skipping out on milk gains

bro u gay or something?

Looks horrible, as in you'll quit after a while of that.

> Chicken
> Turkey
> Eggs
> Fish
> Veggies
> Fresh Fruit
> Whole grain breads
> Most Nuts
> Brown Rice
> Water
> Protein Powder
> Black Coffee

Just rotate between these.

you get most of your protein from powder and your calories are probably too low unless you're a manlet.

or this is another I've looked at

aus fag are u in Sydney? I want to fight u

I'm from Australia and 5'7

When I eat 2200 I'm gaining, 2000 is maintenance.

aware me, what's wrong with milk on a cut?
I use it to take the vitamin d since calcium helps it be absorbed.

To be honest there would be days I swap the chicken for roast beef.

Can you give me some examples of meal 1, 2, 3 etc?

Also, I don't eat nuts, fish or drink coffee. Everything else is fine though.

>4scoops per day
>on a cut

nigger you dumb shit

its the othwer way round jesus fucking christ

>adding vitamins and hot sauce to your meals
going to burn out on logging meals in a week.

I've been logging meals for a year. I just haven't been cutting.

>Not naming whats specifically wrong with the macros or calories.

I'm 5'7 and I maintain at 2500+
Do some exercise you lazy faggot

>217 Big Macs
LMAO

I do 2 hours of cardio 5 days a week and Upper/lower/upper/lower routine.

My metabolism has been very slow since about 4 years ago when I was virtually homeless and had nothing really to eat for a year (maybe like a cup of noodles a day plus every 2 weeks 1 full meal) and ended up weighing 40kg (88lbs).

How much do you weigh now? Why do you want to cut?
I guess if you can function and perform on 1800kcal, that's fine. But I don't think you're in a position to "cut" and should go for slow, long-term gains and recomposition.

Because after I got a place to live and started eating normally (2000 - 2400 cals per day) I rapidly gained weight and went from 40kg (88lbs) and 6% bf to 80kg (175lbs) and 25% bf within about 8 - 10 months.

When I was eating 2000 calories back then it was as if I would be eating 4000 calories today. My metabolism is still bad now, but nothing compared to what it was like when I first started eating properly again. It took a year of eating "normally" and exercising before it began to even slightly speed up. It actually really sucks because I can't eat much food.

Oh, and right now I'm at 80kg (175lbs) with 19% bf because of all the cardio the my upper/lower routine. The 25% was just after the year of eating "normal amount of calories".

You have to be careful. Especially in your situation. Don't cut too hard, go for slow change. Eat as much as you need to feel good and perform well. Set end-of-year goals, don't worry about shit like "abs for summer".

As for your meal plan, don't eat the same stuff every day. If you want to be autistic about it, do meal-prep. Set up a few different meals that have around the same calories and macros and prepare them weekly. You can take inspiration from one of the many services that offer pre-packaged "fitness" meals.

Thanks user, I appreciate your advice.

You're over by 8 calories

You won't lose weight

>Cookies and cream
you have no discipline, you not gona make it

Literally been my favourite protein powder for 8 years, although I stopped drinking any protein powder for 4 years, tastes like they've changed the recipe since back then.