He doesn't eat one 200-300 calorie chocolate bar everyday to keep cravings at bay

>he doesn't eat one 200-300 calorie chocolate bar everyday to keep cravings at bay

It's like you want to keep on binging and craving shit all the time.

I have a different one everyday, usually at night when the cravings come. My binging and cheating on diet ended once the moment I implemented my 1 chic bar a day into my diet. It has allowed me to take my bodyfat levels to the lowest percent it's ever been and it's very easy to maintain a low bodyfat now without all the constantly binges which all stemmed from being too restrictive with diet.

>cravings

weak fuck

why not make it useful and replace it with a protein bar?

240 calories for 30 grams of protein, tastes just like actual candy bars

>cravings

are you a chick, dude?

I'm lactose intolerant, but your lack of self respect made me feel more sick than I would if I had followed your example.

I have 3 cups of tea with 1 teaspoon of sugar in it every day to keep my cravings at bay
if I'm legitimately hungry then I'll grab a cold cut
(on a cheat day I'll east slices of bologna instead wew)

Agreed. I usually have a reeces bar or even a double fudge met-rx bar at night when cravings hit.

Do you also roll the bologna slices up and hold them between your fingers like a cigar while you eat them?

Because

A) I already get enough protein from meat/whey/eggs/milk

B) Protein bars are $5 each in Australia

C) Protein bars generally taste like shit and use poor quality whey

wew m8 i do that with the cold cuts, but i get thick slice bologna and i fold a slice on top of another as if im eating an actual slab of meat, dat texture/consistency hngg

i also live in the bologna capital of canada, newfoundland

>B) Protein bars are $5 each in Australia

fucking jews

>C) Protein bars generally taste like shit and use poor quality whey

universal and clif bars taste god like desu

B) sucks
C) I microwave my quest bar and it tastes amazing

wtf get out of my head

Giving in to them is literally the opposite of keeping cravings at bay

I also like to microwave Quest bars. Must just be a thing people share with each other.

But seriously, if Snickers bars weren't quite so sugar-laden, they'd be okay as protein bars as well. If you need 2200 on up, I'm pretty sure that you could probably eat a candy bar and not worry.

Unless you're a piece of shit like me with a daily calorie limit of 1350, because you're a womanlette.

Nope. Eating one 200-300 choc bar per day stops me from going on those 5k+ binges that I use to have when I'd be overly restrictive with my nutrition.

The damage those 5k+ binges were doing to my physique BY FAR outweigh any damage one chocolate bar does per day that fits into my calories and keeps me from binging.

>binging

hello fat fuck

because you are a fat fucking retard does not mean everyone needs to eat chocolate every day, are you fucking retarded

I have a 6 pack and estimate myself at about 11-12% bodyfat.

When I use to binge I'd always hover around 15-16% bodyfat with a blurry 4 pack.

so what? kill yourself retard

i could say the same shit but more extreme, like "hur i am 8% bf now that i slam heroin every day, before i was 45%!!!! everyone do heroin!!!" and it would be just as retarded

>But seriously, if Snickers bars weren't quite so sugar-laden, they'd be okay as protein bars as well.
wut
1 bar only has 3g

>comparing heroin to eating chocolate bar that is literally made up of carbs,fats and proteins (that literally fits into your daily caloric allowance)

mate....you're way too militant with your diet, why would you be that way?

I was referring to a snickers bar, which has 27g sugar.

Quest bars, yeah on the 3g or so. They're fucking some sort of wizard-science as to how they taste good and are so low in sugar.

These are god tier.

I mean a snickers bar only has 3g of protein

wtf, since when do these exist?

Retracted, I was unaware:

>C) Protein bars generally taste like shit and use poor quality whey
You should try making your own protein bars

>not eating IFFYM
you don't even have to worry about wanting something because you can just fit it into your macros fine.

because even pro bodybuilders on test tren and 32 iu's of pharma hgh + insulin don't eat "iifym" so why the fuck should we

Layne Norton is a pro bodybuilder and preaches IFFYM. There's probably quite a few others too but I don't follow bodybuilding enough to know.

>5k+ binges
are you 300 lbs or what?

>Layne Norton
he is ONE example, and the fitness industry is built on lies and bullshit in order to sell retarded natty kids supplements and workout routines.

it does not matter what they say, it matters what they do.

And outside of contest prep, a lot of bodybuilders do go for IIFYM.

again
>a lot
if it truly made no difference it would be ALL of them. trust me i don't think they particularly enjoy eating 10k+ cals of clean disgusting food. if EVEN pros on those insane stacks like i said, grams and grams of gear, fuckloads of pharma gh and insulin, don't pull that iifym bullshit, why should normal people

This. I make a batch once a week; get to put whatever I want in them. Definitely not $5 a bar.

Except for the fact Layne backs up why IFFYM works, and he's has a phd in nutritional science.
Most pro bodybuilders have no clue what they're doing and rely on the absurd amount of drugs they're on and just upping it even more.

Aside from lifting weights in some form, there's literally nothing that all bodybuilders do.

>Most pro bodybuilders have no clue what they're doing
LOL

this is what retards actually believe

yeah there is

injecting

The amount of broscience some bodybuilders say is insane. That doesn't mean what they're doing wont work, if you're on a fuck ton of drugs, doing a shit ton of training, and eating clean you'll still get big, but that doesn't mean that IFFYM isn't correct.

so why did you just say "if you're eating clean" in your post you fucking retard

tell me what you think would happen, if you started injecting testosterone and eating 200g protein a day for 800 calories, then another 2500 calories in only table sugar. "DUDE CARBS RIGHT AYY LMAO"

>Cravings

Only women have cravings.

Sometimes Woolies or Coles have them 30-40g protein bars for $3

But still bloody expensive ay

or if your e2 gets high you crave the fuck out of chocolate

brb taking aromasin

Catchoftheday sometimes has 30g protein bars for 50c each.

>not keeping mini kit kats in your freezer

3 "2 piece" bars are 210 calories. and they crispy. love em.

>Not baking protein sweets

peanutbuttery goodness.

>he's such a fat piece of SHIT that he can't keep chocolate bars out of his mouth

>womanlette

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

>trust me i don't think they particularly enjoy eating 10k+ cals of clean disgusting food

Why the fuck should we trust you?
I find clean food delicious and junk food disgusting, not everyone has as much fat on the brain as you.

You get cravings because you stay up too late and have the eating schedule of a normal person.

I can't stop eating as soon as put anything sugary in mouth

Craving are tautologically difficult to resist. If you're having AB way tone, you're not having cravings.

ITT fucking retards missing the point. They've never been severely overweight and can't even fathom that somebody else might have a different set of personal problems then them, much less have any respect for somebody who figured out how to control their problems.

OP's the one who phrased it as if it was a universal problem, people are just responding to the tone he set.

I can never give in to cravings. I dont have the willpower to stop myself if i started. Its easier to have no unhealthy food than 1 or 2 pieces, because if you have some for a good reason, then you'll have some for a bad reason too. Better for me to have none at all.

>He hasn't destroyed his brain's reward system with drugs to such a degree that he no longer gets cravings for anything at all

Get on my level pleb. I am literally never hungry. I eventually get weak and dizzy, thats when I know its time to eat. Unfortunately, this condition means I cant even derive pleasure out of being shredded, because nothing makes me happy.

I eat dark chocolate every day. Good fats, enough sugar that I don't want more afterwards, delicious.

this

ive also ruined my enjoyment of food by deliberately eating too much and feeling nausea or sick

i LOVED sweet chilli crisps until i ate too many and felt awful, now i remeber the awful feeling

i loved flying saucers so i ate about 5 bags everyday then went off them

i loved chicken kebabs so i bought one, let it go cold then ate it cold and it put me off

i liked monster drinks so i drank 2 tins once and felt sick

i hate chocolate because i loved it ate loads once and it started to make me sweat and anxious

i hate candy because i deliberately ate loads then went to bed without brushing my teeth and felt sick the next day

i dont like sweets because i loved them so i ate loads and got a really sweaty forehead and sugar rush

now i barely eat any junk food cause its all disgusting. my body consumes oats protein fruit veg with the odd bag of crisps and pizza

>having cravings
It shows how you still have reservations. You have not learned to let go and be willing to truly make it.

>implying there's even a slight chance I can fit that shit into my macros

Both act on the dopamine reward pathways in the same exact way. It's why fatties get addicted to food so easily. Normally, food is a delayed reward, but with the amount of sugar in candy bars with the easy access to them, it reinforces poor diet as quickly as many drugs. Maybe heroin is an exaggeration, but same point stands.

cool

just replace it with a handful of blueberries or raspberries or someshit

a lot of hunger pain is secondary to depleted liver glycogen

you'll be surprised how little you 'crave' and how little you're 'dyin of hunger' when you pop fruit in your cum sucker every morning.

i know because i used to do what you do.

Actually have a bag of those fun size mixed chocolate bars. Whenever I crave something sweet I'll have one then immediately brush my teeths put on my jammies and go night night

Sweets are nasty. The only craving I get is for coffee

I don't crave shit, which is why I was a skinny fuck and why I find the increase in appetite and caloric requirement the most annoying part of working out

>aw fuck I'm hungry AGAIN?!

Nigel stop making these shitty posts and go to bed

get on my level

boost is god tier, I enjoy one now and then and it's easy to fit into my macros even on cuts

never seen these before, they are quite expensive online though, cheapest seems to be £27.50 for an 18 pack is it worth it?

The shop where I do the grocery shopping doesn't sell the protein bars I like, reeeeeeeeeeeeee

[/spoiler] I don't crave chocolate you fucking woman [spoiler]

This, but I will tell you this, mixing chocolate protein powder with Greek yogurt is fucking amazing, goddamn 50g if Protons for 300cal? Sign me the fuck up.

Looking for Veeky Forums's opinion on these.

Per serving: 220cal, 12g fat, 20g sugar, 4g protein

Wish they made dark chocolate almond.

gross

Just don't user, just don't.

But an ACTUAL bar of dark chocolate, and consume moderately.

Because real dark chocolate kicks ass, it's tasty, and good for you in small quantities.

I will try this out today thanks user

it's also really intense you can take small nibbles of it and still enjoy it

>to keep cravings at bay

What cravings?

How fat are you? By chocolate bar do you mean ice cream? Is this Hemingway?

No problem breh, the sweetness of the protein powder really cuts through the tartness of the yogurt, makes a really nice balance.

whenever i get hungry from not eating more than 2 meals a day i drink tea with sugar and milk in it, is this something that will greatly affect my cutting?

if it fits ur macros, no

>implying I'm not eating chocolate bars, muffins, jelly donuts, chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and all the other good stuff almost every day
I thought this is what flexible dieting is about? Eating what you like and still making gains. Eating only healthy food 24/7 is for recovering fatties and people who tend to binge as soon as they eat something sweet.

Get those fucking Snickles out of here.

Stopped eating chocolate because I stopped liking how it felt in my mouth. Sticks to my teeth.

Probably the single most autistic reason I could possibly have for not eating it any more.

Its OK if the almonds are activated

Nigger I only 1400 calories a day, I'm not wasting that shit

Kek

IIFYM wins again

>11-12%
>not fat as fuck
keep deluding yourself, fatty
you're never going to make it and you're weak as fuck

>he doesn't drink 16 cups of coffee a day to keep the cravings away

Honestly, there's no moderation for me. If I eat a single bar of chocolate every day in an attempt to curb the cravings, I'll just end up upping the dose the next week until I'm back to 2000 calories again.

The only option for me is complete abstinence.

"Just one more bar, I'll stop tomorrow, I promise."

kek

>he doesn't take one 0 calorie hit of crack everyday to keep cravings at bay
Now you see why you're retarded?