Promising ICOs right now?

Shill me ICOs. Anything worth looking at right now? Looking for anything privacy-related if possible.
Ty.

Don't aim for ICOs now dude. Put all-in OMG.

Looking at the archive OMG had an ICO and it was like 1 eth = 1000 OMG I want t kill myself for missing that : (
that's why I'm asking.

ENJ

XCS

enjincoin is what you're looking for. Forget privacy and go for the minecraft coin

Only if you are brain damaged. Every ICO is shit right now including vidya coin.

LAToken and ICX(already trading at 3x ico price)

every possible usage for blockchain has already been covered by one coin or another

Mercury protocol and quantstamp

ICOs are all dried up now nigga. Airswap and Request had the most hype out of anything for the past month and both are below ICO value now.

the large majority of ICOs have become greedy as fuck. The whole presale premise is a vast scam. Wait for a month the time for them to come to their sense and become profitable again.

Mercury and Quantstamp.

>Quantstamp
>100% presale bonus
>promising

Where to buy LAtoken?

aigang unironically

you're welcome by the way Veeky Forums
only handing it out cause i'm drunk

Bitclave seems pretty decent, I threw a few hundred into it a few months ago, I can afford to lose it so it'll either flop or fly

Flixxo, literally starts in 1 1/2 hours tho

Ripio

cause im never gonna let uuuuuuuuuu we could be all alone when im with u im home

I dont think req ever went below pre-sale price of .00016 other than fat finger bullshit trades

ICOs are dead

just buy an ICO coin that doesn't drop too much after it hits exchanges.

ASTRO. Get in, kick back, and collect your ETH dividends while you laugh at the proles fretting and wojaking on biz

Quantstamp is a piece of shit with their proof of shilling bonus,You will get dumped hard

Confido

You need to wait couple of days, it's already in wallets but it will take time until it will hit etherdelta

Ripio, confido, mercury, astro,

>investing in icos right now

Not ico, but still - elixir. Thank me later.

There's no good ICOs right now,
Buy ICX and WAN when it hits Ether Delta