What muscle is the most noticeable muscle to normies that make them think you're jacked?

What muscle is the most noticeable muscle to normies that make them think you're jacked?

I'd have to say big forearms are the muscle that shows someone is strong

Not an individual muscle, but a group - the yoke.

Shoulders

Traps. Even when you're wearing a shirt or long sleaved shirt they are noticeable.

Biceps for sure

Kek

Forearms because they're most visible and most guys fear guys with bigger forearms than them

neck, idiots

delts

This

these

fatties have big arms and forearms but you need to work for shoulders

Anything that exacerbates a nice frame.

with shirt off I'd say trap/lat combo. Shredded backs stand out a lot

shoulders, boulder ball shoulders, all shoulder workout's. my shoulders are big, one time i wore a big jacket then a denim jacket on top and i looked HUGE compared to ky normal dyel status. it took me a while to realize why i looked big and realized it was the 2 jackets adding weight to my shoulders that brought my entire frame up. then i looked at other guys shoulders and realized they are crucial for aesthetics

I have decent traps and wear sport coats at work. It makes my traps look even bigger, but the jacket always falls weird on my shoulders, don't know how I feel about it to be honest.

Forearms
>Popeye the Sailor Man.
>Feeling up forearms of the linesmen from the lowerclassmen JV team and showing them yours, only to know that they won sweepstakes their Vars senior year after you graduated as a full time marching band member.

That last part might be true though.

>feeling up manly forearms
n-no homo!!

Quads

This tbqh. Or shoulders.

What are some recommended shoulder exercises? I'm already doing OHP but I heard that this excersice only works the front part of the shoulder

Weighted handstand push ups work all the parts of the shoulder

shoulders, traps, chest from the front
back and tricpes from the back.

wasnt there some study where they surveyed a bunch of women and they all said they like muscular forearms?

Shoulders traps arms abs
Honestly you should only care about those if you're not working out just to brag on a fitness subboard dedicated to cartooned child nudity

Something more for beginners though

Women get wet over big forearms. It's the most important muscle for aesthetics because it's the most visible

probably because big forearms show actual functional strength

I've never met a beta with big forearms because little bitches don't have big forearms