How does Veeky Forums feel about actual unironic homosexuals in the gym

How does Veeky Forums feel about actual unironic homosexuals in the gym

...as opposed to the ironic faggots fucking each other in the locker room?

Kinda related.
Is it bad for gains/circulation if I wear the yoga pants that my girlfriend doesn't use?

ironic homos say no homo before doing something masculine and non sexual with other men like hugging a friend, and joke about traps whilst actually being scared of ever seeing another man's penis in the gym shower

At this point, I'm willing to accept anyone who will love me.

>hahaha look how gay we're acting
>that faggot's actually watching us, lmao what a fucking queer
Yes, exactly

IDGAF. If anything, I like it since they give out so many compliments.

and free protein shots

Homosexuality is a sin according to Allah and his prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Everything is a friggin sin to them.
Where do these people find joy, wonder, mystery, intellectual stimulus, scientific advancement, critical thinking and ethics in their lives?

lol

Why? Are you planning on having gay sex in your gym locker room?

IDGAF who else is in my goddamned gym and neither should anyone else. Go, do your work, and LEAVE when you're done. If you don't like your gym GET ANOTHER ONE. Stop being stupid and don't make threads about your stupid shit.

> Assisted Sit Ups

Onviously not in a hairy asshole like westerners

>Where do these people find joy, wonder, mystery, intellectual stimulus, scientific advancement, critical thinking and ethics in their lives?

They find joy in cucking Europeans

they always hit on me and it's flattering but annoying. Now I know how women feel. I drop the "girlfriend" bomb, "yeah, my girlfriend likes these."

I live in LA, so tons of faggots. The fitter I get, the more I get hit on. Some faggot approached me in Trader Joe's last week and wanted to take photos of me in his studio.

UNDERRATED

That faggot might have been the new Dahmer or JWG mate

Depends on how much they strech.

I live in Moscow. There is a warning written on a wall saying "The only people allowed not to put weights back at their places are 1) Pregnant women 2) People of non-standard sexual orientation". I guess if you hinted being gay here, you'd get cut outside the gym.

Do you mean raping Europeans?

Wait, so faggots are allowed to leave their weights lying around?

Not even gays want to be associated with faggots

It can only be rape because children can't give consent. Mohammed was a pedo.

pbuh = penis (black) up him

I honestly just want a bf that aims to get thicc with me. Don't care about gym or homegym/(although homegym would be cooler).

piss off, unfunny retard

Man that's so EDGY.

They get to have women as literal slaves

even kids if your into that

Disgusting.

Rape isn't cucking.

Same. Homegym would be nice but it would also be fun to go get mired at the regular gym/get hit on by girls then turn them down.

Russia is generally homophobic, so not really edgy.

Fine. Homegym for lifting naked and regular gym for getting mired then.

This. I used to hit the gym with my exbf and it was gr8. I was secretly jealous bc he was getting bigger than me easily. He would be thicc by now but got an arrow to the knee and left the gym.

>tfw current bf used to be thicc and now he's just fat

Annoyed, they do flamboyant exercises that don't do anything.

Or at all

>tfw no insecure aesthetically minded gaybro to guide you to peak physique and optimal skincare

don't really mind

I get depressed because of these threads.
I just want a bf