Smoke weed

>smoke weed
>gain 30 pounds

Just lost all my results, wtf can I do? I can't stop smoking, I won't be able to function as a normal adult.

All you have to do is realize that smoking weed itself is not an activity. If you smoke don't become a zombie in front of a screen (which again is not bad but if you overeat and can't control yourself then go out and do active stuff - try stretching when you're high). If you have a problem with self control try to smoke only at night time or something similar. lastly don't keep shit food around your house. i like to eat when i smoke too but i gorge on fruits and healthy shit that i was going to eat regardless of smoking or not.

get rekt degenerate

>those fucking size 30 feet
please tell me this is shopped

you need something to do while high.
if i smoke and just chill on the comp i'll eventually get a big plate of food

but if i get high before going out or working on commissions i'll fixate on that and forget about eating

get disciplined kiddo

>smokes weed
>"""""""""""adult"""""""""

I use it medicinally faggot.

I'll try the things you guys said thanks for the input.

fuck off liberal faggot

>get disciplined
>smokes weed

right bud. Discipline is not just stoning out over a different object of interest. If you want real discipline look up jocko willink and realize what a do nothing faggot you are.

10 pushups or however many reps of your chosen exercise every cone.
And don't just veg out. Do somethingz that isn't sitting around

You know nothing about my personal life, how frequently I smoke or how disciplined I am or am not.

Your unwarranted hostility is the definition of projecting insecurities and jealousy.

Im using weed to bulk right now.

I call it the shaggy and scooby diet.

I was at 138 lbs at the end of October.

Up to 155ish now.

Fuck out of here, I smoked everyday during the summer and most of the fall and quit cold turkey on a dime. It's not addictive at all. Now cigarettes, my god I don't know how I'll ever quit.

i smoke weed after every workout now my bf is now enough for abs :)

>insecurities and jealousy.
perhaps i should turn to smoking pot like you do.

If it helps you stop being bitter, sure.

i can tell youre quite mad, why don't you smoke another bowl yourself?

alright

Whoa, am I taking crazy pills here?
Why am I the only one acknowledging this mystery thick goddess?

>posting fedoras
>"u mad"
>hating weed
are you 17?

Because there's thicc posts in every thread on Veeky Forums, one random blondie with a boston terrier doesn't need to be acknowledged

also everyone here is gay

Have you tried vaping? If you're ashamed to be seen with it in public then just use it at home. It really helped me in kicking the habit.

Havent had any alcohol this year.
Picked up some weed last week, gonna smoke up once a week on my weekend, and enjoy a couple of treats after a hard weeks dieting.

Feels good.

>treats
are you a dog?

>posting frogs
>smoking weed
are you 17?

OHHHHHH HOHOHO HO HOHOO OHHHHHH

THAT\S A THICC BITCH

ILL SAY IT AGAIN

OOOOOHHHHHHH HOOHO OOOHHHOHOH HOHOHOHHHH

THAT MY FRIENDS
THAT IS A THICC BITCH

T-H-I-C-Ccccccccccccc

i'd drown between those thighs GOD DAMN

THICC

>doctor prescribes meds for your psych problems
>meds lower your quality of life
>ask to switch them up and find the dose/drug with the most manageable sides

>smoke weed in high school to escape your problems
>end up just making your problems worse by avoiding them
>fast forward to 2017
>doctor "prescribes" weed
>weed lowers your quality of life
>dude weed lmao

This is why weed should be illegal. People this retarded deserve to be raped in prison.

no, I just enjoy a bonio

>be me in high school (2008)
>crippling anxiety and not even internet friends
>tutor comes to my house for all classes because i can't be around other kids
>drop out at 16
>gone through over a dozen different SSRIs that all made me feel like shit
>involuntary psych hold for 10 days after intentional overdose

>fast forward to 2017
>smoke weed every day
>own two duplexes and live with gf in the second
>never worked for someone else a day in my life
>do nothing but watch anime, lift and paint
>if nothing comes up will be able to purchase a third house in late 2018 / early 2019

dude weed lmao my quality of life is soooo shit

Her names Tayrine Seifert.

>some meds work for some people

Wow it's almost like we agree, except you're defending your magic degeneracy grass like it's not the same as every other drug just because it gets you high.

>2 houses
>never had a job

It sure is nice when you have your life handed to you, it's almost like people stop being depressed when the things which make them depressed go away.

>inb4 my brain is wired differently to other people

I guess it runs in the tumblr family, along with getting touched by daddy as a child.

Marijuana is pretty harmless.
It helps my anxiety and stomach problems like no other and I would much rather smoke than take a bunch of pills.

>This is why weed should be illegal. People this retarded deserve to be raped in prison.

>the edge

>it's not the same as every other drug
yeah it's not. I wouldn't be pursuing a creative career if I didn't smoke weed and I doubt I'd be able to pay bills if I shot up or snorted.

>It sure is nice when you have your life handed to you
Obama gave you the same opportunity, $8k tax credit and 3.5% first time home owner loan. free house.

>it's almost like people stop being depressed when the things which make them depressed go away
yeah it's almost like I stopped being depressed when I started smoking weed and made something of myself

why are you here by the way? assuming you're the guy i replied to your post was really out of the blue and sounded like you just needed to rant about your own problems

Taking pills is superior to smoking in every way. If you could take weed in a pill and have it work the exact same way minus the sides that come from inhaling smoke you would 100% of the time and if you disagree you're a degenerate junkie. The whole reason we take medication in pill form is because it's very easy to swallow a pill and very convenient to use and store.

>obama gave me anything

Maybe if I was within 20k miles of the states he might have, but anyone who knows anything about investing money will tell you that holding onto property without the means to pay it off is pretty much just a slower way to gamble with your money unless the rent is more than enough to cover your interest, because you're basically just betting on America's house prices continuing to grow, which historically has been quite unpredictable and America is very much an isolated occurrence in the sense that in the past you could have fucked up a lot of things and still succeeded just because you got lucky that you were in America. As far as I know the exception is Australia, but prices were kept low due to legal restrictions on property investment and they went up so fast purely because those restrictions were lifted.

You stopped being depressed because you took steps to improve your life. If all you did was smoke weed and keep living your shitty life you would be a common junkie.

I'm posting ITT because I don't like delusional stoners and I don't like it when people attribute success to dumb bullshit. I'm on Veeky Forums because I like lifting shit and putting it down again.

Less the removal of legal restrictions and more a ton of incentives being given out to house buyers (particularly investment buyers) coupled with a high rate of population increase. And a lot of overseas buyers helping push up the price because they're using it as much to park money as to profit directly.

Either way, government intervention, as far as I know betting on something like that repeating itself is a very dumb risk to take with your money. Also I'm pretty sure overseas buyers were the main driving force and and most heavily affected by restrictions.

>Maybe if I was within 20k miles of the states he might have
Unfortunate for you.

>unless the rent is more than enough to cover your interest
I wouldn't have been able to buy a second property if the first wasn't in green.

>which historically has been quite unpredictable
Investment properties have been around for centuries, some profitable, some not. They will continue to be around unless a law is passed jacking up taxes so dindus can have a place to live, and by then I will just all but one property and live off the cash. Rental properties are a relatively safe active investment in almost all areas of my country, especially for someone who lives near them and can do repairs themselves. Warren Buffet even said if he had more time left to live he'd invest entirely in to rental properties.

>You stopped being depressed because you took steps to improve your life
I don't owe my success to weed, but I'd probably still be a fat NEET playing WoW all day if I never started smoking.
Everything I learned is from another drop out stoner who has more properties than I do and I retain knowledge more efficiently when stoned. I couldn't imagine being in my position taking SSRIs still.

>I'm posting ITT because I don't like delusional stoners
You need to work on your bitterness. It's unjustified and unhealthy. Attacking random people who may or may not fit your hatred profile isn't right. All that guy said was that his weed was medicinal. Maybe he has anxiety, maybe he's a veteran. Maybe stomach ulcers or gastro issues. Or he just has anger problems and is aggressive with tourettes. You don't know and you're just assuming because you're a twat and want to hate him for smoking weed.

>I don't like it when people attribute success to dumb bullshit
You sound very unfamiliar with success and your willingness to blame others' success on luck is indicative of that.

please dont have kids

and dont come back

>I can't stop smoking, I won't be able to function as a normal adult.

DUDE its not an addictive substance LMAO

And yet we're on Veeky Forums and OP is most likely a retard who probably self diagnosed himself with anxiety and uses that as an excuse to get high because dude weed cures cancer lmao, then uses getting high as an excuse to fuck up and procrastinate on his goals, which makes his insecurities worse and repeat.

You can replace anxiety with any kind of vague "I feel shitty but it's not my fault I swear" disorder that people on tumblr will slap on themselves and it's the same exact bullshit. Almost every single person who smokes "medicinally" smokes recreationally and probably would have smoked anyway and almost every single person on Veeky Forums who tries to justify their recreational smoking with a disorder is exactly like I described.

We know you gained 30lbs fagget

No discipline

That's not even op, wtf are you talking about. How old are you right wing light in the loafers fairy boys? You faggots still sound like you are in highschool. Dude weed, dumbest fucking meme ever. Even using memes.

>not having 4chanx
how new

>dude weed is a dumb meme
>smokes weed

Dude weed lmao

Weeds not addictive you dingus

I've been working out after a session and blazed and I still hit my daily at the gym, and I've still stuck to my same diet.

>that blancmange wobble
ugh

solid rebuttals...

How about get over it junkie. Next you will be trying to find opioids for a better high and that is when you become homeless tier.

Weed is not but chasing a higher high in which is the base of it is.
>You honestly think Marijane is non-GMO at this point?

Is this satire?

Do you go up to people with type 1 diabetes and tell them to lose weight?

Saw some of jockos speeches, epic as fuck

Type 1s should lose weight though if they're above average?

Actually no, and it is actually type 2 because you are born with type 1.

Yes that's the joke you got it.

I don't trust the pharmaceutical companies, so no. I avoid taking pills as best I can.

I feel you breh. I use heroine medicinally

People with diabetes can lose weight too.

So you're a retard. Understood.

I don't trust any company that tries to force it's products on people who don't need it most of the time.

>looking at her feet instead of her thighs

Gay as fuck brah

user, I vape while cutting and lost 35lbs so far.

Just recognize the munchies for what it is, a psychological effect, not real hunger. I drink water or tea and do other things and am fine.

It takes discipline but it's not impossible. Once you can control your hunger it's pretty easy to recognize most "fake" signals of being hungry: thirst, being tired, boredom, etc...

Pharma companies do not employ the doctors that prescribe meds. Get yourself better service.

No, but they bribe the doctors to push their shitty pills on people who don't need it. Both parties are at fault.

Cody?

i love this picture

Stop eating shit and go do something. Retard

you're a failure and your troubles are your own fault

Imagine the farts coming out of that gigantic ass

>I can't stop smoking, I won't be able to function as a normal adult.
GTFO of my Veeky Forums you pathetic piece of shit

Her name please

Got fucked up in Iraq, get out, drank everyday, VA perscribed my 200 vicodine a month. 2 month in i realized i was hooked. Got off (withdrawals sucked). Still drank, functioning alcoholic. Graduated college, got a fantastic job, hot wife. Few buddies I served with killed themselves, tried smoking weed (indica strain), one bowl a night after 8oclock. Sleep was great, after 2 weeks of this completely off the booze. Stopped weed after 2 months, i didn't gain weight, I ate more but no empty beer calories in me. to make sure i wasn't dependent on weed I stopped cold turkey, first few days sucked because it became habit, a few headaches but that is all. Fast forward 7 years to now.

Ive been bulking for 16 months, been drinking 4 days a week, now i'm cutting, stop booze back to weed, down 30lbs in 6 weeks, going for another 30 over the next 3 months, except now I have tincture, highly concentrated liquid drops (2 under tounge) at night, at 8, sleep amazing, no munchies. This stuff is a miracle.

DEGENERATE

>You stopped being depressed because you took steps to improve your life. If all you did was smoke weed and keep living your shitty life you would be a common junkie.

No shit you dumb faggot. But that's not what he did. No one is even saying weed is a magical cure all super medicine. You're fucking delusional.

I hope you're this up in arms about alcohol. A substance which is more harmful to the body, actually addictive, and regularly ruins people's lives whether through addiction or one night of overusing.

sounds to me like you gotta kill yourself

Go do cardio while you're baked. Listen to some good music while you jog. 45 minutes flies by in no time, and I always feel weirdly centered afterwards.

You're trying to pass your lethargy off on the weed. Take responsibility for it: you are lazy. Now stop being lazy. You don't have to give up cannabis to do that.

take another hit right before jumping off a 5 story building.

In high school I used to use my friends vaporizer before wrestling tournaments and it would help with pre match anxiety and help me focus on setting up moves.

I used to love going for jogs while high, like I'd never want to stop running each time because I was so entranced by my music and the feeling of exhaustion felt like I was getting higher. that was a couple years for me, but I recommend it for stoner fags

>have to get clean to get a job even though I function normally smoking all day

underrated post

Good for you brother, 3 of my good buddies from highschool got hooked on booze and are losing their lives through it.

Stay swol brah

Don't blame the weed, I smoke and still make good gains. Just have some more self control.

I'll fucking suck those toes, what are you talking about

>I can't stop smoking
yes you can

This.

m-muh pot muhfugga

Wow, someone has some serious inner problems they need to deal with.

Have a hug buddy.