How does Veeky Forumsfeel about this video

How does Veeky Forumsfeel about this video
Spoilers, trigger warnings ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o

>exercise is pretty useless for weight loss.

i agree completely, just eat less.

The title is correct, but the video is retarded

>5 seconds in to the video
>We join the gym January 1st
reeee NYRers get out

go to gym
no lifting
2/10 info
also vox is shit

>I read over 60 studies on this
Fat ugly cunt should've gotten her ass into the gym instead of reading bullshit """studies"""

Says BMR is the only way to actually lose weight, doesn't mention that exercise raises BMR . Speaks hesitantly. Husky man voice. 2/10 troll video

>exercise is great for your health
>changing your diet is more important for losing weight than exercise
>people generally think the opposite

What is supposed to be triggering?

>that face

It's not wrong, exercise by itself won't make you lose weight, a proper diet will.
But it's a tool you can use in order to have more control over your body.

"weight" loss is fucking retarded. The only people that need to "lose weight" are athletes who need to hit a weight class and extremely obese people who weight like 300lbs.

Everyone else can maintain or even gain weight and just needs to lose fat. Which is best done by lifting weights to gain muscle which increases BMR which means you can eat the same or even more and still lose fat.

>ids useless when it comes to weightloss
stopped the video there
i was once fat, and I did not stopped my eating habits, I just worked out as a motherfucker, I weighted 130 kg 4 years ago, now i am 97 and in the best shape of my life

>i run 40 studies on this
>you shoud just run

Isn't this common knowledge? Nobody on fit actually exercises to lose weight.

Why would it trigger me?

I'm fucking bulking, why would I want to lose weight?

haha reeee grinch holding a gun frog amirite my dood? :DDD

Wow it's fucking nothing. We've known this for ages.

Lol the fact that cardio is useless for most people to lose weight is common knowledge among people who know about fitness. If i don't count my calories i could out eat a marathon without a problem. Not eating that snickers is way more efficient than going on a run.

Doesn't exercising raise your metabolism though?

>exercise doesn't help with weight loss
>because people eat more after they exercise
>because people are more sedentary after they exercise
>because people lose weight and have a lower resting metabolism

Hmm, definitely sounds like it's the exercise at fault here.

The video is not wrong, but the title is misleading. It's saying that exercises shouldn't be your main focus on losing weight, but maintaining a healthy diet. Also, if you focus solely on the exercise, it may bring some drawbacks that'll fuck up you weight loss program, like making you being extra hungry and doubling your food intake.

Truly, exercises are not required for losing weight, but if added with a good diet, it'll help tremendously

conclusion:

People are fat because they eat too much.

I try to tell people that all the time. It seems like every time someone I know wants to lose weight they start doing cardio, but when I ask them how many calories they eat they have no idea. Inevitably, they end up losing no weight at all and get discouraged. Diet is everything when it comes to weight loss. I exercise way more than most people and if I just eat normally I stay the same weight. I have to track calories if I want to gain/lose weight.

Only fatties think that you need to exercice to lose weight and use it as an excuse not to.

WOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHH STOP PLEASE I CAN'T HANDLE THIS NEW INFORMATION

It does. But if you're an average joe, just eating less is easily enough to lose weight.