en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Straus
aish.com/jw/s/Macys-Moguls-The-Straus-Brothers.html
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1590697,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_Branch_Petition
roanokecwrt.com/Fifth Presbyterian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...lead to this?

It is a mystery.

Mixup with a time machine and a copy of Mein Kampf.

It was a different time

unfunny autism, kys

Meanie

kek

Well the lord works in mysterious ways

By forcing this unfunny meme.

>wasting a perfectly good set of trips

I’m sure someday, someone will figure out the answer

Truly the most important question of our time

Autism, user. It's always autism.

Some sort of time machine

Now this is a quality Veeky Forums meme.

Much better than that awful forced "le korean-finn hyperwar xDDD" that faggots tried to spam in the early days of Veeky Forums. thank god that is dead.

Memes have to be natural.

This, but unironically

this

woah...

The exact opposite of this

Truth.

That's a nice polar bear

sorry your gay meme didn't catch on

>Your faith explicitly forbids the practice of slavery
>You die defending it

A rube and a hypocrite.

They were both decent.

>Your faith explicitly forbids the practice of slavery

>dying defending your home state from an invader is defending slavery

Jeff plz

I don’t get it

>Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Was he?

it was a diffferent time

Anne looks like THIS now?!

wtf

Seriously. wtf

It's a popular alternate-history theory on this board that a Confederate victory in the American Civil War causes Anne Frank to become pregnant for some inexplicable reason.

Uhhh... Okay...

I still kinda don’t get how those two are connected.

one utter autist (Nathan Bedford Forrest, nobully, nobully) really liked both so he spammed the idea

>implying NBF is remotely creative enough to combine one of the most brutal and epic conflicts of the 19th Century and the world's most famous Holocaust victim experiencing the terror of both the Nazis and impending motherhood into a remotely coherent narrative

He's basically a 2-bit caricature of an angry racist Southerner who likes the Confederacy because he hates Niggers and Yankees, and has an intense desire to lash out at the rest of the world. I doubt he's the one behind this.

good point

regardless, it's him who spams it though.
wouldn't be surprised if he's the OP of this thread.

Doubt it, this thread hasn't devolved into race warmongering and calls for the Day of the Rope like they usually do when he shows up. Plus he hates phoneposters.

A friend to Otto Frank that tried to get them to America was the descendant of a Confederate soldier. Another connection is that the Confederacy had a large amount of Jews fighting for it.

Otherwise it's just people enjoying the idea of Anne Frank being saved by the Louisiana Tigers giving the rebel yell as they shoot Germans.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

>A friend to Otto Frank that tried to get them to America was the descendant of a Confederate soldier

Who would that happen to be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Straus
aish.com/jw/s/Macys-Moguls-The-Straus-Brothers.html
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1590697,00.html

I believe this is the person but it seems that his ancestor was just a shop owner in the Confederacy.

Nathan Straus' uncle was Isidor Straus who was most famous for founding Macy's and dying on the Titanic. 50 years before Titanic however, Isidor reportedly did a short stint in the Georgia State Militia (which was placed at the disposal of the Confederate States Army) during the first year of the war before being discharged for lying about his age. When he came of age, he re-enlisted, served on a Confederate blockade runner, joined the Confederate Secret Service, and was sent to the United Kingdom as an agent for arms and bonds sales.

As a Sons of Confederate Veterans member, I've given some thought as to whether or not to write a piece for our monthly magazine about how Anne Frank was (almost) saved by the descendant of a Confederate soldier. Unfortunately, his official military record is spotty because most Confederate Army records were destroyed at the end of the war. He apparently spent his final days being pestered by Col. Archibald Gracie (a raging Civil War autist before it was cool) for war stories. Whether or not he was playing down (or alternatively playing up) his own participation is sadly a mystery we will never solve.

Nevertheless, it will would be entertaining/poetic justice to watch Nazis and liberals get sent into an autistic screeching fit at the mere thought of the world's most famous Holocaust victim having the descendant of a Confederate soldier to thank for her survival.

That face is unironically what I imagine the actual Nathan Bedford Forrest's reaction to modern American society. An expression of neither horror nor approval, just complete and total bewilderment.

christianity does not forbid slavery

See Very few if any religion or religious sect that developed prior to 1700 had a prohibition on slavery. Many in fact prescribed guidelines on the treatment of slaves or indentured servants. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all started out as solidly "proslavery" religions in the sense that they did not condemn it and often decreed on how a proper slave-master relationship should be. Whatever abolitionist ideas they developed later on were the result of the change in public attitude toward slavery and reinterpretation of scripture to fit that attitude.

She travels through time. There was some anons posting stories how she traveled to see Charles II of Spain, helped the Aztecs against Cortes and even one of the Caste War. Am I forgetting any others?

You forgot the one where she helped the Confederates win the Battle of Gettysburg and thus avert her family's deaths in the Holocaust.

Sauce on the last two?

It was in a deleted thread last week, but I saved the pic.

>George Washingtons daughter in law has a daughter
>she marries Robert E. Lee
>one of Robert E. Lees great great ect. grandsons is Lee Harvey Oswald

America is a weird place. John Adams is from the same family as Winston Churchill and Lady Dianne to.

What the fuck?

Obama is a distant cousin of Jefferson Davis

What is it with the obsession with this meme on this board? It is painfully dull and "lerandum XDXDXDXD". This board has so much potentiall and still produces the worst original memes, even /v/, /r9k/ and /pol/ beat you by a wide margin.

>even /v/, /r9k/ and /pol/ beat you by a wide margin

All of those have been around for years. Veeky Forums is barely two years old.

I recognize this artist..

World War II and the American Civil War are the two most popular subjects of alternate history so why not combine the two? It's fun to imagine how America's most epic and deadly conflict could have an impact on a young girl who lived and ocean away and was born 64 years after the last guns fell silent.

Plus who doesn't want to see the Nazis get their shit kicked in by some good ole' boys?

There's an early president, I think John Tyler, that has a living grandson.

Butterfly effect

this tbqh

it's some butterfly effect where a CSA general living would have lead to anne frank's survival

>even /v/, /r9k/ and /pol/ beat you by a wide margin

Albert S. Johnston or Stonewall Jackson?

>starting a war with one of the most industrialized countries in the world
>constantly attacking, when you should go for "not lose"

Someone keeps taking screenshots of Dixieboos fawning over pregnant Anne Frank and they keep going viral on reddit or that f0urch0ng that posts stuff from half-chan page on facebook.

BLACKED

Wait, for real?

Sauce plz

I didn't realize Fort Sumter was surrounded by green water

That logic could then be literally applied to the American Revolution thou. Those miserable colonies are just slave owning traitors who don't want to pay their fair share! They even destroyed property of the King!

Is that from Gods and Generals?

I love how this has become Veeky Forums's cornerstone meme.

Remember when the board was first made and some idiots were trying to force "le finno-korean hyperspace war! xDDD"

That shit died hard.

>That fucking nose
First thing I noticed. Don't even care about her muscles, the fact that your nose can be that BIG is absurd.

Now if only our board artist would actually do a drawing of pregnant Anne being shielded from the Nazi tyrants by a Confederate infantryman armed only with his trusty Enfield with a blood-covered bayonet affixed.

Totally not leaving this image of a mid-war Army of Tennessee impression here to give any prospective drawfags an idea of how the average Confederate soldier appeared or how they would hold their rifle in the "ready" position.

That's completely right though, the american elite betrayed the crown for personal gain and swindled the poor colonists to fight for them.

>american elite betrayed the crown for personal gain

Except the war started after the British made the first move by attempt to seize the arsenal at Concord and the Continental Congress tried negotiate a settlement to prevent escalation and were turned away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_Branch_Petition

>swindled the poor colonists to fight for them

Yeah, I'm sure the British shutting down their largest port and having soldiers patrol their streets had nothing to do with it.

>sympathetic to slaves
>lot of respect from slaves and freedmen
>war break about because of muh slaves
>have nothing else to do but protect your homeland
>die fighting for it
>seen as a racist bigot by numales and sjw's 150 years later because they read about him in a tabloid article about how whites are evil racists

There's actually a black church in Roanoke that has a stained glass window commemorating Stonewall Jackson

roanokecwrt.com/Fifth Presbyterian.html

>being this much of a bootlicker

Patrick Cleburne obviously

First thread it was good - it didn't need to keep going on.

Exquisite taste.
I often wonder what would happen if Cleburne was for some reason transferred to Lee's army in the East? Lee would probably see him as a younger Jackson and give him a Corp to command. Cleburne's proposal might have even had a better chance of being enacted if Lee endorsed it.

>ywn defend your pregnant Anne from the hordes of nazis using only your Kentucky repeater and service revolver.

Such is life.