What coin has JUSTed you the hardest, Veeky Forums?

what coin has JUSTed you the hardest, Veeky Forums?

ChainLink, but I dont care, as it will still be $200 in 2019.

GNT.

Down 40% on it. But I have faith and my share in it isn't very big so I'll just hold that bag.

BlackmoonCrypto is also not doing very well but I do believe in the company behind it and the team n stuff so I'll also just baghold those.

LINK but it’s only temporary

LINK

Chainlink, could have cashed out with good profits but held and now down a substantial amount.
I've sold half as I still think it'll go up in value but not anytime soon.

Back to day trading BNB until my portfolio is back where it was before. then will look at putting some money in new coins.

Iconomi bought in June. Fucking scam.

LINK still going to hold tho cause I reckon it could double by years end.

I bought this coin called Monkey Capital or something literally because the price had eaten shit by 90% and I figured "Hey, has to go up from here".

I didn't even do any research. I got what I deserved, which was nothing.

ICN in second place.

NMR, bag of shit.

UBIQ Just Posted on South Korean Exchange going huge atm

fucking hell i didnt realise chainlink JUST'd this many bizraelis

my DNT bags got really heavy and i eventually sold, about a week before it was added to bittrex. JUST

People just expected a lot from LINK early on because of the potential behind of the project and the hype. It lead a lot of people to go big on it and put a large percentage of their portfolio on it because of the chance of quick profits.

It's a quality project, but the hype led a lot of people to choose a bad buy in point thinking they would miss the train. It will go up in value, but for a lot of people who bought in late they'll still be waiting for awhile to break even.

LINK, I bought LINK without doing research because I figured an oracle must have inherent value (not true).

Pic related: Bancor

LBC.

Had more temporary loss on LINK but LINK at least somewhat recovered because I cost averaged it down when it bleed and didn't buy too high.

But boy this fucking LBC bags were the heaviest.

In amount of percentage of my portfolio, some shitcoin when I started trading in June. In amount of absolute value, REQ! Went pretty big on that shitcoin. Feeling depressed since its launched...

Reddcoin and blockcat. Looking back wtf was I doing lol

>wanted to invest in bancor
>look up the team
>every single one is a front-end dev
>the majority of the team has no role

easily a scam

STOX

REEEEEEEEEEE

how much did you lose?

I think I put about 0.5BTC on that Monkey thing, which was a retarded gamble for something I hadn't even looked into.

ICN turned 0.3BTC into 0.15BTC but at least I bought it with profits taken from NEO at its ATH.

Signatum

I see you on a lot on threads user with this same image and complaining about your bags ? How much exactly have you lost ?

Yeah exactly this I’m someone that went all in with 11 btc and expected huge gains due how to early on I invested and the potential of this coin has and i was left feeling disappointed and now holding bags for now

But it’s hard to mad about it because all the same reasons that made me decide to go all in chainlink in the first place still exist today and I know it’s only a matter of time before the real pump starts but it always sucks when your coin dips.

The hurtful truth? 2 BTC, and it would have been more if I didn't cut my losses at ~0.32$ish, as you can now see how deep this went into the shitter.

But it was kind of fine because I made lots of money with buying in on ARK early (0.25$) and holding until 2$ish.

Signatum
STOX
Obsidian

Somehow I've roughly 8x'd my investment in the past few months even with getting my shit just'd in half twice.

Oh yeah, forgot ELIX. Lost ~50% on that as well.

Fucking BAT. Bought this on multiple occasions and it always led to a loss.

REAL that ICO and the crash fucked me REAL good.

Fucking REQ, bought at ICO.