Being attractive is a blessing from the universe

Here's a typical convo i have with any girl I meet. The dopamine release I get knowing the opposite sex finds me so attractive fuels my ambitions to new levels. This leads to success in other fields, which in turn leads the females to find me even nore attractive. I literally am on cloud nine right now after a good work out and being showered with compliments all day.

and yet here you are, on Veeky Forums.

>"Do you like being taken in pictures"

ITT: "succesful" OP posts on a mongolian basketweaving forum for getting attention from inbred women

I'm eating my postworkout meal and relaxing for a little bit.

post body / face or be disregarded as a gay fag

Have a (You)

She's a french exchange student. She's getting her phd, more than you will achieve.

Women texting me while I'm trying to workout is starting to get very distracting. I may have to start turning my phone off when I enter the gym.

>phd, can't even spell

yeah lol

>being so bland that you only have your looks to brag about

congrats OP

English is her 4th language

This is a board based on looks so yes.

congrats man
maybe one day i'll make it

>"What the fuck does everyone in college have to write papers that long?"

ah, i see. YOU are the retard

Are you a drop out?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>talking about asinine bullshit and using you as a fuck toy and means to boost her ego.

COOL

>good looking
>uneducated

vapid cunt detected

congratulations. she's comparing you to all the french baguette-shaped men she's seen all her life.

really makes you think

No I never went to college. I've been making a living online since I was 19.

As what?

why is op hiding his pics if he's so good looking

Yet I have more money than you.

how's the runescape hacking going along?

nice, school's for fools

Started off with a wordpress site that I grew and sold for 10k. Prob made like 30k total with it. Expanded from there to various ventures. My main business now being a clothing line.

Never understood spending all that money just to work for someone else. But hey maybe if you do good enough in school I'll hire them. Lol

Because I don't want to be recognized.

i inherited 70k 2 months ago so i doubt it

Wow, Mr. Successful spends his free time on a vietnamese doll painting forum

Maybe there's a chance for all of us, after all :')

Idiocracy was not supposed to be a documentary...

lol, so you are one of those retards, nice drop shipping site bro, us entrepeneurs rite

Where did he mention drop shipping?

Serious question. What are some challenges you face in life?

Also, tits or gtfo.

>Modelled for a photographer one time

Fucking kek, she got her titties out for a stranger who promised her fame.. dumb bitch

she is a beta and no different from the fat ugly spotty army of beta boys out there

think of all the social media pics with comments like 'ur hot' under them even though she isnt even hot irl, youre the male equivalent of that girl irl. your success should be how many ons youve had or how often you get a kiss or hook up. me i suck at social media pics but jve had 4 ons and about 50 random kisses / fingered girls

He didn't have to. Wordpress, drop shipping, "clothing lines" (which in an online context from a wordpress owner is almost always a drop shipping "clothing line"). He's a stereotypical internet entrepeneur, thus assume drop shipping is a safe bet.

No.
Shes very attractive.

Never owned a dropshipping website. Trying to maintain balance between working, physical health, mental health, and friends/family.

>4ons
>50 kiss/fingered
You've fucked 4 people? is this supposed to be good?

Alright boys back to work and remember

Why lift when it's all about the face?

>life is amazing and easy because I'm so beautiful!

>Trying to maintain balance between working, physical health, mental health, and friends/family.

so you face the exact same struggles as everyone else?

cool thread!

Where can I subscribe to your blog?

fpbp

You are like a little baby

What happened next?

I deleted her because she was ugly

because 100k a year, that's why

Good for you man. Still, you sound like a bit of a boring cunt but congratulations on getting the aesthetics nailed down. Too bad there isn't a gym for developing personality and character.

:/

I can tell you did started lifting as a skelly.

The best is when she gets home after a night out and texts you to tell you that she's playing with herself thinking of you. You have made it when attractive girls are schlicking thinking about you.

haha nice dude you should have fucking KILLED the bitch hahaha *high fives user*

You kept that for two calendar years? You're one of those guy's that read about how to get girls online, right? You are a waste of oxygen and functional organs.

Is anyone else here skinny/ugly/unattractive but still experience a lot of attraction from women? I think It's because I went through puberty early and I'm very hairy so maybe I have lots of pheromones or some bullshit. It's weird because women that I would consider way out of my league will flirt with me physically even though I'm a skinny beta fag

Gay for pay.

LMAO, is this guy really bragging about having had 4 one night stands? What are you 16 years old? That's like bragging about having a 5 inch dick.

Are we talking about your imagination here? LOL @ very hairy.

fpbp

>97 page thesis is impressive

TOP KEK look at this moron.

Is your name Katy, by any chance?

>tfw biggest pussy with girls
>still get laid often because the girls make the first step

obviously girls find me attractive, so should i just do the old "just say hi" routine?

pls no bully

This is a board based on Health & Fitness.

there are so many salty faggots in this thread

>typical convo
It reads like you're talking to a moron...and that you yourself are a bit slow.

>ooga booga where da pussy at
Sad.

congrats, she sounds vapid.

>he doesn't know that she's really just fucking big dick Jamaal from the party last night but she just wants you to think that you're something special so you keep financing her obscene spending habits

It's like you don't even know what a woman is bruh

wow dude,just turned 19 and you are living my dream .That is literally word for word what i wanna do even though i'm going to uni.I only need 50k a year to take care of my bills and have a bit of spending money but yeah any advice you can give me on starting up would mean the world to me dude

>English is her 4th language
so she's a muzzie?

you seem really boring OP

Christian Guzman?