/thicc/

/thicc/ - Post thicc inspirations & cb pics, discuss how to get thicc through specific training methods, nutrition, supplements, /fraud/ if that way inclined. No homo.

/thicc/ pastebin & album:
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
imgur.com/a/JHD0q

What is /thicc/?
>Thicc for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (Texas Method, MadCow, 5/3/1), involement in sports (Rugby, Gridiron Football, Powerlifting, Oly lifting, Shotput, Boxing, Wrestling), 13% to 17% bodyfat.

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/sarcoplasmic-vs-myofibrillar-hypertrophy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thread ruined

How are y'all training for this look? Am doing MadCow with accessories. Cutting is a pain as want to maintain strength and size so it's become more a slow recomp from 20% bf.

Currently doing Texas Method, have been training for almost two years. 'm almost at 20%bf so I should be starting my next cut soon, gonna make it real slow so I don't lose my gains

Can moderate wristlets become thicc?

How to bulk up like Kirill Sarychev and bench 335kg?

I currently struggle to break 160kg, but then again, I don't use any supplements or special routines so far.

How much do you think he weights if he's 6 foot m8s? I'd guess 85kg.

something like that

Have bull genetics, Sheiko as PT and truck of natty supplements.

Need a quick rundown of this meme

How are you going to cut brah? Am thinking of moving to TM once done with a 10 week MadCow cycle as want something with cleans in it and that's more suited for powerlifting competition peaking. Though will have to add more accessory work in for those thicc bb aesthetics.

My last two cuts were wasteful because I cut too fast. My bench in particular suffered a lot, which is shitty because I take so long to progress it.
I'm still planning my shit, but beyond the basic compounds I intend to keep up my dumbbell bench press pretty intensely and do some bodyweight stuff to add volume, like handstand pushups (still training that, though.)
Gonna start it in a month maybe, once I reach some milestones. That's essentially it.

Tiny arms

He ain't thick

left: 165lbs 12 months ago
right: 205lbs now
6'0

I used to be 125lbs famalams, will I make it?

You ARE making it. Good job, user.

Do I need to be a marine to get Steve Gern mode?

>on my way to become thicc as fuck
>snapped my shit up today
>can barely walk when i wake up in the morning

thanks

Don't discourage people!!

th-thanks, I'll never stop

Anyone have a good example of Texas Method routine? I've been doing this one for a while but I'd like to know what other anons are doing.

Sorry, forgot to attach image.

PPL + accessories + Kegels

Can you be thicc naturally at 6'2''?
How much should I weight and what should my lift numbers look like to be thicc?

sure, i'm scratching 6'4" and pretty thick

you should weigh probably 240-250lbs as an end goal, but get there slowly (don't fatfuck yourself)

as far as what your lifts will be there's no telling that, people can look drastically different at the same strength level, make sure you don't neglect accessory work and train with high volume

Well said.

what you do?

is this mascgen?

>trappy-chan
>taking thicc advice from a twink who wishes he were a Brazilian woman

Fuck outta here

More like /nohomogen/

>Texas Method

>my eyes are up here user
>mfw

Good progress my dude.

ughhh THICC

>justin avoids homobait now

On my way to becoming thicc, started a couple months ago, right now i look a lot like you used to

Hella inspirational shit, what did you do exactly?

i would not recommend tm to anyone who has any kind of physique goal

peaking at the end of each week to hit a PR really cripples how much volume you can use

>implying he doesn't enjoy all the attention

What else do you recommend to achieving thicc-hood?

something with less of a focus on constantly shooting for PRs, and more of a focus on building work capacity and a volume base

modified 5/3/1, GZCL method, 28 free programs (Nuckols), Sheiko

Wes thu hal, fellow heathen..

Bogdanoff twins.

Yup. It's subtley different to a straight strength or powerlifting program as something like Sheiko is more suited for those. But it needs muscle fibre thickness rather than sarcoplasmic muscle size like bodybuilding.

The programs that build functional size and strength for competitive athletes needing it in other sports like Bill Starr's 5x5 seem good. They get you thicc from my experience.

is it okay to squat in shoes like that?
I thought flat footed shoes were better

They're lifting shoes

How many calories are you guys eating? It needs a.lot man

Thanks, anons. I'll look into these programs.

>enjoys the attention
Dude went from squatting in nothing but speedos to dressing as modest as a Muslim women.

The resemblance is uncanny. Height is probably about identical too.

How do they get massive forearms like these?

what genetics do i need for this body and how to achieve dis

After the left pic I began on my first barbell routine SL5x5. Made good strength gains and it forced me to become very comfy with all the compound movements.

After some months I began kickboxing as well for various reasons and cardio-gainz. That's p much my routine up until now. Kickboxing twice a week + powerlifting+oly lifting 2-3 times a week.

Now I do Jiu-Jitsu as well, so I only do strength training twice a week (heavy as fuark tho), while the martial arts keep my muscles and heart working a bit through the week.

Tues and thurs martial arts
Fri and sun barbell training

Constant dirty bulk btw (since I used to be anorexic)

compression pants are just as sexy, he's still rocking those glutes

what..what is this?

Those are made specifically for squatting/lifting in general. Flat soles are the next best thing.

and th-thanks, I still feel small, but in this pic I can see through the dysmorphia and it feels

so

gud

thanks a lot man, really appreciate it

thanks

I thought about just getting some converse for deadlifts, I might look these up

U embody the thicc ideal. A manly body built from barbell training with crossover intos sports and a healthy appetite. No homo.

strongerbyscience.com/sarcoplasmic-vs-myofibrillar-hypertrophy/

bbing programs are better for size because they generally have more volume at a lower percentage of 1rm (where it is possible to survive more volume) and accessories are focused on increasing size and rounding out aesthetics-centric muscle groups like lateral delts and calves and shit

powerlifting programs (even sheiko) have a little less volume than comparative bbing programs (because it's not possible to survive as much volume at higher % 1rm, and you need some lifts at 80-85% to not be a retard when it comes to lifting heavy weights in your competition), a greater focus on the big 3 lifts, and accessories are tailored around things that will make your big 3 lifts stronger

also bill starr style routines are almost the antithesis of building work capacity (at least every starr routine i've seen), they're usually fairly low volume and aggressive progression, i would still suggest GZCL or Sheiko or something to that effect

3800 to maintain, sedentary other than lifting about 8 hours a week with fairly high volume