/fph/ fat people hate thread

/fph/ fat people hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-obesity-coffins-too-big-crematoriums-10457621.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm all for making fun of willfully fat people, but the people in that article were at least trying to fix their problem, seems like your mockery is a little misguided.

>weight watchers
>trying to lose weight
No, it's a social club for fat women.

t. Work with them on an weekly basis

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-obesity-coffins-too-big-crematoriums-10457621.html
>The National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD) has warned an increasing number of Scottish people need US-style caskets, which can be almost a metre wide and too large for most crematoriums.

>A meter wide

Jesus Christ, at looking at my own body and trying to image it being this wide.

I honestly can't.

my parents do this shit and it is so retarded. I keep telling them to just scrap that shit and count calories but muh point system. I guess they like the moral support but they never lose weight

>US-style caskets

kek

Same. My mother and sister both were 400lbs and tried weight watchers dozens and dozens of times. Failed to stick every single time before they finally had gastric bypass to lose the weight. My mom is still 200ish and is still failing to stick to the points garbage 10 years later.

>at least trying to fix their problem

Every time. EVERY TIME I SEE THIS PHRASE MY BLOOD BOILS.

Fat people do not get a free pass to be fat just because "at least" they are trying. I don't know how everyone else here feels about fats but I hate them. I want them tortured and mocked until they are at a suitable weight to reenter society. Kindness does not work on these spoiled sacks of adipose. They need to be hated and shamed into shape.

No. The point system is there to give you an illusion of trying. The point system make it seem like some kind of rpg with fixed parameters. Of course, that doesn't work in real life so things will fall short of expectation.

The point is less "They're trying, you can't say bad stuff", it's more that losing weight, even if you are going at it hardcore, takes time. If you were dumb or lazy about your eating and exercise habits and ballooned up, fixing that shit takes a LOT of time. If you go maniac mode and diet/exercise your way to a 1500 kcal/day deficit, that's still only 3 pounds a week, and if you are 50 pounds overweight, that's going to take you 4 months and the better part of a week to burn off.

>dubs
Also, fucking lel

go keto and lose 20 the first week, problem solved. fatties would rather die than stop snarfing processed starches and muh sugahs, that's the root of their problem.

Kek, fucking saved.

I'll dumb my folder before going to workout.

Calm down, dude. Wanting to torture people isn't healthy for you.

In a broad sense, #3 is entirely true. But since it's surrounded by other fat acceptance bulletins I know "out of our control" refers to weight loss.

There is a moral obligation to be as healthy as possible, as disease, injury and other afflictions create a burden on the rest of society.

Good point

Even in a broad sense, I don't think that's true. Health is a moral obligation, especially since being unhealthy can have adverse affects on those around you, like how those fat parents end up having fat kids not because of genes but because they eat shitty food as well - in extreme cases, that certainly counts as child abuse, which is certainly a moral issue.

Small fats vs large fats lmao I cant deal with this

Top fucking class entertainment. This is the real war we need, the small fats rolling out on their military grade mobility scooters with land to air missiles, furiously panting attacking the larger fats screeching and destroying cities like godzilla

>Fat people do not get a free pass to be fat
Losing weight is a process you turboautist

This one always makes me rage. It's fucking child abuse.

fake

Fruit is just nature's junk food. It is not nessesary in that quantity. This lady has no vegetables.

are these people actually this delusional?

>buying a plastic bottle of water for more than $1 instead of just getting a gallon for a few cents
Lmao

this isn't the fit i remember two years ago. kindness helped me lose alot of my weight

If they fail to stick to the program, is it really the programs fault though?

the organic grapes cost her 22 dollars.

Now I know bullshit, so until proven otherwise, some troll wrote this.

the hell!?

>22 dollars for grapes

No. But I think it's a shitty program. It's essentially IIFYM in a "eat what you want" sense. Telling people with issues overeating that eating anything they want can still allow them to lose weight plants the idea that all food is okay. You need to have them stop eating sugary snacks and high carb fillers, not telling them those things are okay in moderation, because moderation is their issue.

>Recovering alcoholic
>Single mothee
She is clearly fucked in the head but i dont see what was delusional about getting mad at someone insulting her. In the end she got hired there in the first place.

>catcalling
>thinking the same type of curiosity and attention that drew people to freak shows is actually other people finding you attractive
wew...

to be fair getting randomly insulted like that is cause for anger

Creepy, envious, gluttonous-
a true dream.

dude you're a fucking psychopath

>unfried rice
Every time

I read about this on Veeky Forums all the time but I've never been overweight so I was rarely exposed to it. My two best friends (S and J) in highschool were both overweight, and they were working together to lose weight. J was consistent with the gym and with dieting, S gave up quickly.

I will never forget seeing how active he was in trying to bring J down. He'd keep buying junk food and sodas, even though he knew I didn't like them and J was trying to quit them. He kept trying to offer us that trash, kept inviting us to restaurants, ordering massive amounts of food(despite us telling him beforehand not to), and then complaining that we weren't eating enough, that he didn't want it to go to waste. He was constantly trying to force us to eat more. It was absolutely disgusting behavior.
I visited during Christmas and saw S, he was still overweight and still up to the same old routine. Bought some nasty chocolate candy and kept trying to offer it to me and another friend. His entire face contorted with effort and he was actually tearing up, because we both refused. We happened to run into J, and holy fuck I didn't even recognize him. He looks like a new man, not only did he lose all the weight, now he is gaining a good amount of muscle. He had a new group of friends who are way more supportive and going somewhere in life. I was so happy for him, although he didn't seem to want anything to do with either of us. Fair enough.

Dear god, why did I read all this?

based chef.

Also fuck her for not tipping the server over something they have no control over.

A 6 minute mile!?

I will admit I'm guilty of this at times. Although I only weigh 200lbs at 5'8", I'll smash a whole large double cheese pizza in one sitting and go about my day all the time. I assume other people are active enough or are lucky enough to do that and tempt them to join me. Am I a HAES hobgoblin be accident?

Milo pls

what book are they referring to?

>diets don't work

Why would you think someone with such bad self control that they get to 300 pounds would magically be able to commit to a diet all of a sudden?

That'd one fatass crab in a bucket

Good for J but why wouldn't you two be friends anymore?

>being mildly insulted is grounds to threaten, scream, hit, and throw drinks at customers in your workplace

Liberals pls

>dude you're a fucking psychopath
You spelled "idiot" wrong.

10- Lol, no. Just don't be a whimp.

9- 'Special diet products'. Sigh. Fruits and veggetables are quite cheap, and so is a lot of tasty meat. And since you'll be eating LESS, it will be cheaper still.

8- Lol, kill your self, fattie.

7- Does not compute.

6- Good luck with that.

5- I believe this is called 'cognitive dissonance'.

4- Lolololol, that's rich coming from whoever wrote this. Just keep your body in a healthy shape and eat a normal normal amount of food.

3- HAHAHAHAHA!

2- Just eat as much as you need. FFS, how the fuck can anyone not get this?

1- If you love your body, take care of it you fat fuck.

>only weigh 200lbs at 5'8
>only have a BMI of 30.4
>only obese

I don't understand this shit, fat people claim they're fat because it's genetics or that they exercise because they like it, not to lose weight. So shouldn't they think that thin people are "genetically" thin and exercising for the same reason? That cognitive dissonance is so fucking intense.

None of these are true.

that's bananas, if you stretch your arms out to the side from the end of one arm to your opposite shoulder is a meter

Those people are massive

Hurr durr I don't know how to shop for healthy food on a budget, it's society's fault! $32 and this bitch doesn't even have any meals, it's $32 of fucking snacks.

I mean I probably lift a lot more than you do but ya that isn't that much for a full grown man. We don't all work at being 160lb twinks

this is good advice though I don't see the problem

Dr. Pajeet even gives that advice before he gives surgery to reduce size of stomach from size of watermelon to size of orange

How the fuck do people do this? I once tried to eat a small tiramisu cake by myself and felt sick halfway through.

>690 cal
>36 fat
>45 carbs
>43 protein
For ikea's 15 meatballs and smashed potatoes

>15 pretzels.

heh heh

too slow kid

*tips adipose tissue*