Whats your opinion on people wearing comptession clothes?

whats your opinion on people wearing comptession clothes?
i kinda want to buy this
what do you wear at the gym anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaeRM7X_yS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For women - it's really slutty

For men - it's really gay

I don't understand this fad at all

They are nice.

I genuinely wonder what goes through a man's head when he comes to the gym dressed in this shit

They are the only people I will judge at a gym

Any one who is selfcouncious of their body are gonna tell you that they are gay , I'm in the army and people wear them all the time. Why? Because they are fucking comfortable and there is no restriction , good posture

I've got some compression shorts after I saw my cock 'n balls in the mirror when I was doing an abductor stretch

stupid sexy Flanders pretty much sums it up

This. Im not confident enough to wear them to the gym, but couldn't care less about others wearing them. They are comfy as fuck

that possibly combined with sleeveless shirt and you can call yourself a faggot with massive insecurity issues

>women - it's really slutty
You mean like tights? Like the clothes literally every female in the western world wears?

youtube.com/watch?v=WaeRM7X_yS4
forget vid

I'm pretty sure if what another man wears bothers you, it's YOU with the insecurity issues.

it doesn't bother me, i just feel bad for the guys who wear gay shit and girls giggle behind them

Basket ball shorts

Sure user.

dont wanna make a thread for this, so ill just post here:

how the fuck do i keep from freezing when i wanna do some cardio outside this time of the year? its cold as shit, feel's like my throat is gonna fall off from the cold air and it gets cold in general as well after i start sweating

the start is always suffering but you'll warm up after a while so remember to go out in somewhat-light clothing so you don't start sweating like a madman and freeze afterwards when you warm up, it's a do and learn process but you'll get it down after a couple of runs

if the cold is tearing your throat apart even after you've warmed up, go slower so you don't get as winded, reducing the amount of air you're breathing in and out

op, no even you wear golden tight clothes, it's not going to make you lift better, i could just lift in my underwear, it's still going to be the same, you should focus more on training then what to wear at a gym.

Thank you

how cold we talking?

if you have room for it get a shitty $100 treadmill off craigslist. otherwise wear tights and shorts over them

when I cycle in 20-30f weather I wear compression shorts and wind pants over those with long socks

>compression clothes

i'll be over here, doing squats
wearing pic related
so get on my level, faggot

sadly no room or money for tradmill

ye about 20-30f is the temperature around here this time of year. guess i'll try a different outfit and jogging slower
thanks

Never wore tights to the gym desu
Only times I do is cycling and when running in cold enough weather

Does seem Kind of gay but as a fag I would love to wear it to a gym with a sizable gay population once so people would mire my ass

I could understand if guys wear that shit if they're Running or Squatting, but if you're doing anything else, I don't see the benefit.

I also notice that some of the guys who wear them also take a girl with them to the gym as well. So either they're looking for validation, or they're showing off on their date.

I've worn compression shorts on a couple occasions, usually when I plan on maxing out on the squat or attempting a new PR. They're very comfortable and it feels like you're not wearing anything, which makes them great for squatting. On the other and, it feels like you're wearing nothing, so it's a little embarrassing for me. I usually take the afternoon off from work or leave early so the gym ist still empty when I plan on wearing them. I guess if you're confident enough you might not experience that problem.

>not black silkies
Get on my level, boot.

>compression shorts
compression pants*

>tfw chimpanzee level hairy legs
I don't want all the benches and platforms to be covered with my bodyhair.

I wear both long and short compressions, but never bare, always with pants under them. Cock and balls are to showy if I don't. Anyway, I like them because I feel unrestricted and long one is actually really warm, my gym is basically a warehouse so it's quite cold during winter.

Yeah, maybe compressions are a bit gay, but honestly, when you are among strongest guys in the gym, you can afford to be comfy at cost of looking gay to few jelly closeted faggots.
If you are so concerned about gymwear better criticise people wearing gloves while doing sit-ups, tank tops while looking like holocaust survivors or human whales, guys wearing sweatpants to cover their scrawny legs, the most expensive under armor shoes-wearing faggots who never ran more than 10 meters to catch the bus, gypsies with lacoste polo shirts or faggots wearing hats or caps INSIDE.
The compression shorts are the least cringe-worthy piece of clothing you can wear in the gym.

These are nice tho, light and easy

Id rather see leggings on women than regular shorts or sport pants, makes the day better

>So either they're looking for validation, or they're showing off on their date.

>date at the gym
>taking a girl to the gym for validation

More likely they're just comfortable with themselves.

As a huge faggot, this compression pants fad has turned the gym into a queer's paradise. Sometimes I will take a creep shot of a particularly hypertrophied pair of glutes in tights and send it to my boyfriend.

No need to be secretive, you can just ask me for a pic.

dont stress about others, just do your set and leave. Faggot

i bring atleast 2 whores with me to the gym, is this a problem, you virgin faggot, i also rock tight t shirts and OP's pic is very related

Fucking fag

I wear them when running, not in the gym

I wear them under my shorts in the winter cos cold. Don't like skwatting in trousers

is this guy natty?

Father: don't marry girls who go to bars, they are sluts, son.
Son: but all girls my age go to bars
Father: My point exactly.

>you can't do any other exercise when you do squats
Ever heard of full body training?

When I was in Alaska we used either neck gaiters or balaclavas when we had to run outside. I recommend either a neck gaiter or stop inhaling through your mouth. Flare those nostrils and snort that air.

prob not. forgot his name, russian iirc

>captcha taller nikolai
that's not it captcha but thanks for trying

Compression clothes are a fitness meme and no better than a pair of sweats or short.

I love them and they are amazing to wear and it fucking sucks the only reason i can't wear them to the gym is because of retarded questionable social norms and not wanting to look like an autist

thermal wear my dude,best decision ever and it doesn't have to be the branded shit you can get the cheap stuff on ebay/amazon too my dude

You're looking for a decent baselayer. I've got light and medium weight baselayers which work to keep me warm at 10F and -15F respectively.

Eastern Mountain Sports is having a sale on them right now.

I mean you better have a firm ass if you're gonna wear them if you're a guy.

Girls don't actually wear real compression, they just wear tight spandex to squeeze their ass, and it doesn't matter if it doesn't do their job because a fat ass is appreciated.

If a guy wears compression they are either a skin-tight layer for cold days, or doing some high level sports. It looks gross if you have a loose ass and you decide to wear them, it looks gay if you have a tight ass and you decide to wear them. But guys who know what high level sports require understand that the guy wearing them with a tight ass is probably a good athlete so it takes away some of the gayness and replaces it with some respect. Respect for both being a good athlete and having a tight ass.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my blog post.

>71076▶
>whats your opinion on people wearing comptessi

OP I only wear them for basketball or football. They help my legs recover faster the next day. I admit I wore them a few times during a workout and they felt great, just remember to wear bball shorts with them

Just wear them you pussies.

Wear some tight underwear beneath them to obscure your dick.

his name is alexander shchukin

Aлeкcaндp Щyкин

Couldn't you just cover them up in basket ball shorts? If you're worried about your ass, It'll cover it up.

Minus the hat the autistic uniform beta with no gains uniform at the gym that earches what other people with gains are doing to emulate them.

If you're a guy just buy the compression shorts and wear them under your gym shorts. Don't be a fucking faggot.

Try to breathe in through your nose. Helps me run in -20 C

Yes, cover up that haram body of yours.

I wear them as a statement that I'm not some braindead lowlife douche who thinks some kind of athletic clothes can make you gay.
Compression clothes and similar tech wear is the only stylish look you can go for at the gym.
Shorts and tshirt says
>I just wear whatever
bball shorts and tank tops and any of that fitness youtuber meme clothing says
>I'm either black or trying really hard to appear badass and alpha and I probably wear baggy pants and a wallet chain outside the gym