Just ate four whole fried eggs

just ate four whole fried eggs

do eggs cause heart disease Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=RtGf2FuzKo4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129159/
youtube.com/watch?v=vBtfzd43t8o
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/majority-of-hospitalized-heart-75668
mdm-communications.com/which-part-egg-good-hair-growth/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303863/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3648753/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3448084/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have had 3 fried eggs with my breakfast every morning for a past year.

No. Eating cholesterol does not increase your cholesterol levels. If you eat it your body doesn't have to generate it

RIP

I eat four eggs everyday in omelette form will I die because of this? What are some consequences to it?

Speaking of eggs, myfitnesspal says one large egg is 100 calories. Is that right? Seems a bit high.

God bless you user. Try to send us a signal from the other side.

70. Extra Large or Jumbo is 90

>Listening to "health experts"

You can eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you monitor your intake to the actual intensity of your day.

Nothing wrong with over estimating by a little.
However most eggs are more around 60-90

Man these egg posts are always so sad, knowing you will never see this Veeky Forumsizen again

Fuck off my man this is no time to shitpost

Exactly, cholesterol buildup is the result of other issues. It's a misnomer that is very common.

It's almost as common as the "eating dietary fat will make you fat" misnomer.

Eggs are extremely healthy.

Kek, good goy. Keep spreading these "misnomers". No, not heart disease OP but cancer. Look it up. Jesus christ, asking fit health related questions. These are people who believe in the food pyramid and buy from fast food restaurants.

I fucking love eggs especially with hot sauce.

I have four scrambled in a little butter, for some reason this *feels* healthier than fried in oil but probably not right?

Well butter is just fat so I think must be better

I always use butter. Even tastes better.

Not all fats are equal

for frying tho butter will be nearly universally better than oils, with the exception of coconut oil

Cholesterol is essential for testosterone production.

literally everything in the world causes cancer

every morning:
2 bacon strips fried in butter
4 scrambled eggs (whisked with full cream milk) in the bacon fat/butter from above
half avocado.

bliss.

So what the fuck causes high TGL? Is it a lack of good cholesterol? I spent the past year waking up to a half dozen eggs every morning, and recently my doctor said my TGL was in the 300's.

Eggs on a packet tell you. Mine is 70

I take it TGL means triglycerides? Why didn't you ask your doctor? From what I remember it can be a lot of things but I don't think it's related to cholesterol

does no one see that god damn hair in ops picture

NoOil = Fat
Butter = Fat

>o eggs cause heart disease Veeky Forums?
YES, you're going to DIE, SOON, better get to the hospital NOW and have them do open heart surgery to save you, HURRY, HURRY OP!

Does all of Veeky Forums have lead in their water or something? Are you all getting more and more progressively retarded?

EGGS WILL NOT KILL YOU. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Maybe you should kill yourself anyway. Before you have a chance to BREED.

When I wad a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large.

Now that I'm grown I eat 5 dozen eggs so I'm roughly the size of a barge!

I have 4 for breakie and 4 for lunch, so far no issues. I've been biking about 100-140k a week and also lifting so I haven't gotten fat off of it yet. I need to do bloodwork soon to confirm whatsup.

I figure that either all my activity results in no buildup or at worst I will RIP sooner rather than later.

Either way I win, eat your eggs and make merry while you still can ohpee.

>Eggs are extremely healthy.

top kek

egg advertisers in the US can't even claim they are healthy or nutritious by the USDA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=RtGf2FuzKo4

I am still astounded you retards still think saturated fat and cholesterol are healthy for you

I will continue to believe they're healthy regardless of outside information, and will eat them regularly until i die

>It's almost as common as the "eating dietary fat will make you fat" misnomer.
Except its a fact that fat in itself is the easier macronutrient to store as fat

>inb4 cal in=cal out

Fuck

Not true. Eating dietary cholesterol stimulates your body to synthesize more cholesterol and also downregulates the receptors that remove cholesterol from the blood.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129159/

Sugar. Cutting your sugar lowers your triglycerides.

Even if eggs kill you faster, it works for me. Good protein while I get nice and swole and then die out before I can see myself become DYEL due to some life changing disaster.

People with diets that regularly (several times a week) include eggs tend to have lower cholesterol than others who only occasionally to seldom eat eggs.

That's the kind of claim you would want to include a citation for

>the only man with the best answer

There are so many contradiory studied that is hard to know whats right

Oh god that looks so good. I want some eggs.

I haven't eaten in 18 hours. This cut is killing me..

Eggs are good for your heart tho for real.

Cholesterol is used to make testosterone
You dont want to be a low test fag do you?

Eggs come from chickens asses! of course you will get every chicken disease possible eating from a chicken's ass.

And estrogen. You trying to become a trap?

Nothing wrong with eggs, you can eat them everyday whole your life

mirin

youtube.com/watch?v=vBtfzd43t8o

This.

Just eat a lot of eggs for a month and get your blood tested. If good, proceed. If bad, don't.

Simple as that!

Most studies are pretty consistent. The few that aren't are usually specifically designed to give a false impression, as this video details

>Fried eggs
>Not making an exquisite omelette with freshly cut onions, mushrooms and maybe two strips of prime bacon

I shake my head in disbelief at your plain cuisine, OP.

You are what you eat, nigger.

If been eating a lot of eggs for the past few weeks, might as well just get my blood tested famalam.

When you do, keep in mind that LDL in the "normal" range isn't necessarily safe

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/majority-of-hospitalized-heart-75668

Then why am I not a chicken breast

Yea because if you don't eat eggs you will lose mass, they have some magic powers in them that you can't get anywhere else

>Veeky Forumstards actually believe this

Why does that egg has dirt on it? There is a thing as too natty dang it.

DIETARY cholesterol =! BLOOD cholesterol

pls

sticky this

They aren't the exact same thing by definition but one does influence the other.

>tfw I eat 4 scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, and two buttered toasts every single morning.

This can't be too bad, right? If it kills me atleast I can die happy by not eating pussy bitch ass healthy food.

I eat 5 eggs almost every morning with coconut oil.

Sometimes I have 10 a day.

I workout and and do a lot of labour jobs, I hike a lot, and walk gravel, dirt, and back paved roads a lot.

I dont get my blood test, when I die it will be because the gods decided it was time.

Though every person saying not to eat eggs is a skinny fat or have a shit body.

The ones with fit bodies doing it just use info from these out of shape fuckers.

I eat farm raised eggs though.

Once an user ate 52 eggs all at once. He didn't die so, I guess you can eat 4 without problems. I usually eat 5/6

Yes, he was glorious

>tfw have to buy 35 cartons of eggs every week

> not just drinking raw egg
>eating raw onion
>eating raw shrooms
>and consuming live pig

They do have magic powers, such as the sustinace to grow life.
Its an unfertilized fetus, that shit is ment for sustaining life

This. I make an omelette with spinach, mushrooms, onions, chili's, and garam masala. It's some good shit.

but an underaged anonymous shitposter talking out of their uneducated ass is so much better i presume

Don't do this, your chances of getting cucked by a furry go way up.

I have 3-4 eggs fried in coconut oil every morning and my Triglycerides were 45. I avoid sugar and transfats like the plague though.

Just cut out/limit soda & transfats & refined carbs.

triglycerides become quite the useless biomarker in people on high fat diets for fairly obvious reasons, you need to look at remnant cholesterol directly instead

Hahaha I'm on keto and eat 6 eggs in the morning 3 for lunch and 4 for dinner. I also eat a shitton of bacon and sausage. We will see if I die

>2017
>BELIEVES THE USDA

Is this the first time you heard of the USDA being in the pocket of the wheat, sugar, and corn mafia, do you work for Nestle or Kraft, or do you just play a retard online?

eggs are also really good to stop your hair from falling out. anons who don't want to go bald, this is your only warning.

mdm-communications.com/which-part-egg-good-hair-growth/

ditto. Sometimes I have more boiled eggs during the day as a snack. 5'7 110 lb grill here btw.

If you let them sell you on sugar and industrial/hydrogenated fats, you lose, anons. Always go for the eggs. It's a perfect food.

>mdm-communications.com
as legit as it gets

The same groups that sell feed for hens and would profit tremendously if everyone started eating on a higher trophic level? You conspiritards are the dumbest. At least follow your own protocol.

>eggs contain protein and an unimpressive amount of minerals, therefore eggs stop the balding process and give you great hair

Sound logic

>justifies eating like shit with the existence of alternate ways of eating like shit
>le btw le im le girl le XD

first time you talk to a girl and this is what you come up with?

I just ate 10k calories of donuts, what should I do?

Going to fast and drink a lot water/green tea

Have some self-control fatty

>gets triggered after being called out and resorts to projection
is that you trigglypuff?

someday man ;(

Yes you idiotic goy, eat plenty of carbs NO FAT EVER and low to no proteins (except if its soy).

>your two food choices are eggs or sugary trans fat laden foods

For all you stupid wheat cucks if eggs are so bad then why do they turn into chickens?

checkmate.

Just don't buy that many donuts. I never EVER go shopping for food hungry.

>the department of agriculture, whose goal is to drive the promotion of agricultural products including eggs, is trying to trick you into not eating eggs

The American Egg Board is run by the USDA. If they could get away with it legally and scientifically, they'd tell you to eat plenty of eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

are you okay user?
need to get something of your chest?

mmmmm... eating from a chickens ass? thats my fantasy.

B-b-but what if the eggs ARE fertilized? What then? I'm worried now.

I do this, but also with two extremely buttered pieces of toast, because so fucking delicious.

i eat 4 jumbo eggs a day on my cut nigga come at me

Less is more, desu. Fried egg on buttered toast with liberal salt and pepper is perfection. Adding only detracts, I've tried all sorts of veggies and meats, cheeses, nothing improves it.

Who knows, but likely not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303863/
>substituting eggs for other animal-protein foods in the diet may result in small changes to low-density lipoprotein cholesterol
>lthough metabolic studies have shown that dietary cholesterol is a major determinant of serum cholesterol concentrations, other studies failed to detect changes in the serum total-cholesterol concentration when eggs were added to diets that already contained moderate amounts of cholesterol
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3648753/
>Clinical studies have shown that two thirds or more of the population do not have a considerable increase in plasma cholesterol after a dietary cholesterol challenge for extended periods of time, whereas in those who do respond, both LDL-C and HDL-C increase, and therefore they maintain their LDL-C/HDL-C ratio
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3448084/
>All this information taken together emphasizes the lack of correlation between dietary cholesterol and heart disease

>first link says eggs increase cholesterol, just not so much when someone's diet is already high in cholesterol
>other two links are written by people affiliated with the egg industry