Mirin thread

Have you ever been mired Veeky Forums?

How'd you react to the mires?

I'm getting mired by every other women, it felt good for some time but now I don't really care anymore. My real pleasure is now getting mired by jacked guys :)

THis dude is really fucking hot. How would you describe this body?

>How would you describe this body?
THICC

ss+gomad

How could I seduce a guy like this into fucking me?

tell him you browse Veeky Forums

Full on baru mode

boy next door

I would like to think I do

I see women look at me and we lock eyes for like a quick second and then we both look away. I've never seen a woman give me like the hollywood elevator eyes and lick her lips or some shit.

Its probably all in my head that women are miring me and Im just rolling off the testosterone high and thinking im an alpha male ;_;

this guy has probably fucked hundreds of men and women

sometimes women smile at me. sometimes they stare and quickly look away. sometimes they try to make small talk out of the blue. I am too autistic to do anything with it. I need to work on my social gains.

Also, I want to have this body.

one day I hope you jabronis give up your evil homo ways and come back to god

Yesterday I went for a coffee with my ex after 3 tearaway haven't seen each other. I was a Skelly back then, now I got 15 kg more (1.80 mts).

When we say goodbye and went for a hug she kinda backed up, and said "you are getting a nice chest in the gym, feels funny) and proceed to feel my pecs. Fucking nice desu

>Tfw she didn't said solid

She wants to fuck you.

Fatmac best mac

>seduce
Be stronger than him and rape him.

Shouldn't be hard. Steve's a manlet.

>1.80 mountains

fuck that's tall, mirin

Anyone have the original webm of the girl doing this? Asking for a friend

fat

rekt

How does one achieve this physique?

seriously this

>in line to get into club night before last
>dude behind me says "you look healthy bro"

what did he mean by this???

"Hi, I like you"

Unless you're a dude, then years of body shaping and HRT and it's still a gamble.

Always mired by other guys, but never by women. Wtf brah

This option

>Unless you're a dude, then years of body shaping and HRT and it's still a gamble.

pls advize

Same here buddy

> implying

>

Steve's gay tho

I'm categorically a twink, and most of my friends are fairly overweight (or at least skinnyfat). Anytime we hang out they joke about me being the fittest. Their parents, if I see them, also go "wow, user, have you been working out?"

I wish I could get mired by qts

are these the kanker sisters

Amazing how pretty much all the girls from high school class mire me now.

Except Hanna. That bitch.

Cum in her hair

I thought someone was mirin' me once but it turned out she was looking at some donuts on a shelf behind me.

Fucking lmao

Pathetic

Is that Chris Pratt?

I was testing my 1RM this weekend after doing SS for 6 mo and got up to 320 lbs @ 150 bw (5'7). some big nigga chocolate daddy told me I had a 'pretty serious squat'

I get mired everyday because I am former holocaust survivor. Achieved ottermode in 6 months and now everyone's like "Wow, user. You look great."

My female Coworkers keep talking about my ass, and one of them keeps asking what workouts I do for it

>skelly to otter in 6 months
yeah, sure

i want to know what hes listening to

>How'd you react to the mires?
Hostility, I barely squat 4plates so a girl feeling my legs and going on about how huge my quads are sounds like sarcastic mockery.