Have you guys ever tried this stuff? Seems like it would be a pretty good snack/cheat meal

Have you guys ever tried this stuff? Seems like it would be a pretty good snack/cheat meal.

Yes, it's pretty great on a cut.
280 calories and 25g+ of protein with low sugar is hardly considered a cheat meal.

Birthday cake works really well with the texture. Can't find any of the more interesting flavors near by.

Yeah it cant be really considered a cheat meal, but fuck with how good the shit is it almost feels like a cheat meal when I eat it. Luckily there is a store nearby which sells all their flavors. Been trying them all. Trying Birthday Cake now, and it really does taste pretty good, wasnt sure I would like it.

are you guys fucking with me, or this actually good? the calorie to proton ratio actually makes a like a good inclusion for my diet

It's good but the downfall is price.
Also you'll need to find a flavor you like. Don't disregard the entire brand from one flavor.

Oh shit, do they sell this in Britbongistan?

This. It tastes great and I get some anytime I am in the city. but desu your getting ripped off if you look at what your paying for. 6$ for a pint of skim milk and eggs basically.

appreciate the response, but lol at 6 fucking dollars a pint

Yeah but $6 is a small price to pay for a tasty end of the week snack that doesn't kill your cut and it's not like you can just grab a pint of milk and eggs and make your own equivalent just like that.

I've never heard of this stuff but it doesn't seem they sell it near me :\

I liked the strawberry one, but the consistency is awful. It was like eating ice flakes. No creaminess to speak of.

curse you and your low calorie american ice cream

>tfw they don't sell it in your country

I zap it for 20 seconds and mash it.
I'm pretty sure it's closer to whey protein ice cream than anything. Hence the chalky texture and high protein. .
Some flavors it works well with and others it doesn't.

It tastes fucking awesome no lie. I have had about 4 different flavors. As some of the other anons have said it has a different texture than regular ice cream, but honestly it doesnt bother me. I kinda like the texture tbqh. Also it is a little expensive, but I would say its worth it

id rather eat a bag of sugar than erythritol and stevia

Smores is amazing desu

Nigga you are missing out then. Shits good.

If you have a weight problem you're better off NOT eating anything that even RESEMBLES real ice cream. You need the CHANGE YOUR EATING HABITS, not rely on a crutch like this that allows you to continue to crave sweet fatty things. Otherwise you're just going to eventually backslide into Amerifat Land and end up in a mobility scooter and using a stick to hold the toilet paper you wipe your ass with. So GET CORRECT.

>tfw we sell this for $5
>tfw I get 20% off
>tfw every flavor

it gives me the shits like no other food does.

Shit bro calm down. You might be right about this, but this is an awesome snack for anyone desu

i love you man

>I have to wait until I'm back in the US to try
Fuck, man, where are you?

cookies and cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cup, mint chocolate chip and vanilla are really good, oatmeal too. the only downside is $$$

No, but try and find oppo ice cream, or a frozen yogurt would be good aswell, like the lick banana and honey - (415 Cals, 21g protons)

Is there anything similar in Ontario Canada? So far it doesn't seem like they're coming here yet.

its great.

really like the cookies and cream

I just eat Ben and Jerry's every day. Bulking on 4k calories.