Veeky Forums, what are your thoughts on Connor Muprhy? Is he natty?

So, h3h3productions made a video on Connor Murphy. His critiques of Murphys cringe fest pranks are kinda spot on. Though his DYEL skinnyfat/chubby fans in the comment sections are cucks for thinking all bodybuilders are roided out douchebags. Anyways, what do you think of Connor Murphy? Is his physique achievable naturally? Will he steal your girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE

Link for vid.

100% not natty

I would really like to think that he's natty and I'm 90% sure he is, has great genetics, trains 6 times a week and has his diet on point
But I find it hard to believe that he is able to be so dedicated to his fitness and youtube channel AND above all that be a college student
But I really like Connor, he may have become a slight sellout since he got his sponsorhip but if you watch his vlog channels you'll see that he's an incredibly modest guy and only endorses the supps he has tried and uses regulalry, he also said that he actually has more issues with girls than his videos might make you believe
>TL;DR he's not the giant douche that his prank videos make him out as

Hey there Connor!

OP Here. Yah, I like Connor's vlog channel. He said that he comes off as a douche in his prank videos, but he said he uses his pranks as a way to overcome his shyness as he is naturally shy. But still I find his prank videos fucking cringy.

Stop spamming this shit Jfc.

dis is bait

knew this was coming
yeah they're cringey as fuck, I can't count the times I've paused his videos due to cringe overload, but that's sort of their charm, it's like a challange, can I watch an entire Connor video without pausing it

I mean it is achievable natty, 100%. He isn't even that big lmao. I'm almost to Connor Murphy mode and I'm a natty.

huh

>almost

>he's natty and I'm 90% sure he is

this is a respectable natty physique, fuck off whichever sad cunt stole his photos

you baitin'?

azn niggas we out here

some roider stole a pics of a natty and is baiting with them

We get it, u don't look like connor as a natty yeah yeah fuck off

i was looking for someone to point me to the yellow brick road

>trains 6 times a week and has his diet on point
Roids.
Training 6 times a week is not the way to get a physique like that. Your body needs rest to grow unless you're using exogenous compounds to negate that fact.
Now don't get me wrong his build is achievable natty, but he himself is not. It takes years of training and proper diet that attain what he has, but it's worth while to get those muscles while still having a functional dick.

Here's my thoughts
I think his face is fucking beat and I can't stand looking at the fucker
His face distracts too much for me to look at his body even
He looks like Ron Perlman in The Name Of The Rose
Pic related
>"hey guys wanna see me take off my clerical robe?"

>it's worth while to get those muscles while still having a functional dick.
Im not sure you know how roids work, friend
They dont shrink your dick and besides deca roids dont cause ED

1. Everyone that looks at all decent roids or no roids trains 6 times a week, 5 times a week, for hours.

2. You will never look like connor natty retard.

3. My dick did not work properly until I started roiding.

Just educate yourself

>add more of a sex hormone
>thinks you will not have a better functioning dick
Are you serious?

nigga is this bait

Lmfao you are delusional

>Not knowing how your bodies hormones work
You do realize that when you add exogenous testosterone and other anabolics to your system your body wants to slingshot the other direction right? That's why post cycle is usually marked with mad depression and tit growth.

>connor roids and trains 6 times a weeks for hours a day
>If I lift for 30 mins a day 3 times a week I will look like connor does WITHOUT ROIDING, just gotta wait 10 years!

Am I delusional?

>what is PCT

Depression is a side effect of PCT, PCT actually CURES gyno, LOL.

EDUCATE YOURSELF

>cycle

Stay on until you die, like connor does senpai

>That's why post cycle is usually marked with mad depression and tit growth.
This is why we do PCT senpai
Yes adding test makes the body stop producting its own test, this is why the balls shrink and you stop producing sperm but your dick doesnt shrink
Deca has been known for knocking out your dick and causing ED but if you run it with a test base it wont be a problem

If you crash your e2 it could be a problem as well but unless youre doing massive AI you wont have that problem

So yeah, educate yourself famalam

so what do you guys think of the video? Op here again. this went into roid talk.

hello ethan please stop shilling lol i know it's you, you fucking faggot

Fuck off. I'm ethan, he's not ethan.

It's dumb, yes he's cringey but so is the video. Some fatty complaining about some autistic fit guy isn't funny

Thanks for watching, guys :) Thanks for supporting us, appreciate you! :) Don't forget to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE :)))

>incredibly modest guy
>fake natty

Pick one.

>supps
>he actually believes in "supplements"

lmao

We were all young once.

>his build is achievable natty

No, you fucking newfaggot, it is not. Stop day-dreaming and start applying some skepticism to the shit people try to sell to you.

>retard who bases his "knowledge" of youtube comments

I'm mexican
I don't know why everyone thinks this is bait. I realize my physique is close to the natty limit, but I am 100% natty. If you guys just train hard and eat right you too can achieve this.

>Connor pls go