What is the greatest motivator for one to stay Veeky Forums?

What is the greatest motivator for one to stay Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTuElM6T50w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Discipline

Change

to not be delusional like that guy in pic related

mires

Having a routine. It's more inconvenient to not be fit now.

To be the best goddamn version of yourself, cause one day man, you're gonna be dying, and there's not everything after that, and I'll be damned if I as my last breath escapes from my dying and decrepit lungs I don't say to myself:

"damn, i should have gotten jacked"

Wanting to look good naked is definitely my main motivation, as vain as that sounds.
I 100% agree with this.
>"damn, i should have gotten jacked"

"they'll hook you up with the best package"
The guy was probably just trying to get a commission, or owns the place that does the training

Looking at the alternative. I fucking hate working out with all my being, but whenever I see someone who's really out of shape I get a chill down my spine and think "fuck no, I'm not becoming like that".

>there but for the grace of god goes my bitch ass

This is acceptable and I agree

I want to look and feel like I'm actually the main character of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTuElM6T50w

Love him or hate him, he spits the truth.

To be an example of what a human body should look like among fat fucks

desu to make her regret what she did to me, even if I may never see her again.

Lmao you insecure, pathetic fuck

;_;

because the alternative is fucking terrifying.

See

I don't wanna die

The best I can be is my motivation, everyone can achieve their bodies potential and I do mean EVERYONE not some bullshit like everyone can be a celeb and shit when not everyone can but everyone has the ability to bring out what their bodies are capable of, even disabled people.

Also women.

gettin laid.
>pic-related is me

cool nips

>trying to hide his fat

are you sucking in your gut?

the difference is that i actually enjoy working out, unlike the user you linked

Feeling superior to others.

I'd like to date a girl like this just once. But girls like this don't date broke fat guys.

The greatest motivator is building up the discipline to stay fit. Discipline will always trump motivation. Whatever your motivation is, it won't last forever.

grills

Vanity, excessive pride of my own appearance or achievements.

>I fucking hate working out with all my being

Good looking people are treated better by society. Being in better health makes you feel and look better.

My motivation right here.

people bullied you and pushed you away we get it

That loser I saw in the mirror yesterday.
Always gotta be better than that cunt

Survival of the fittest.

It makes me feel nothing for a while, which is pretty nice.

not him but yeah they did
but I'm glad for that experience, it made me much less of a fag than you are trying to be right now

I didn't do anything to deserve it. People are mean. :(

>fittest
pun intended?

>coming from a weeb

Several reasons:
Fit people are more attractive and being attractive makes interactions with people easier

I saw my parents age and grow frail and weak, struggling with simple shit like lifting up a tv or unscrewing the lid off a pickle jar, having trouble walking up the stairs etc I don't want to be like that when I'm old.

you got temp banned for /mu/ again didn't you fatty?

y-yeah, this time for posting a thread I meant to post here.

I had gotten fat to the point id start wheezing when I tied my shoes, or sometimes my breath would get cut off. I hated what i had become, I despised myself. So I started working out. Down 60 pounds in 7 months, hoping to drop another 38. I am already worrying about how I will transition from a diet of losing weight to maintaining without gaining weight. I will figure it out when I get there I guess. I have hit a bit of a plateau here recently anyway. been stuck at 238 for almost a month.

>tfw I sound like a blog

The upcoming crusades

>The upcoming crusades
jfc you autrightcels need to get out more

Anger.

Pride

This.

Pic related

>What is the greatest motivator for one to stay Veeky Forums?
progress
also bagina

I lift and do cardio because I like to suffer. I feel inadequit in every way and will never truly be satisfied with myself and think I'm good enough. Lifting and running, constantly pushing my body over it's limit is the only form of "self harm" that's socially acceptable. Intense sport, fucking and dancing are the only times I feel alive and have a clear head.

>Aiming for a certain weight instead of a certain bodyfat percentage
>Making it

Pick one faggot.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

What's this gif from?

25% want to look good during sex and for grills
25% want to look good to myself, I'm close to having abs but the little bit of fat makes me feel bad
25% it's fun
25% if I stop that's like 10 hours a week of nothing to do.

>What's this gif from?
A game?

Because I want to be proud of myself when I take my shirt off.

I want women to feel like I could leave them at any time so they try a little harder. Never give the woman the power in a relationship.

Vanquish.

Personally once I got in shape I couldn't go back, it's been 10 years or so now, getting and staying fit makes you seem more trustworthy (unless you are black) makes you more attractive to women, makes you more dominate and stronger. It's like everything else you do is amplified by your ability to balance life and stay fit

>I fucking hate working out with all my being

Literally never going to make it.

Honestly looking in the mirror motivates me hard as fuck

>tfw proud of my chest, traps, and shoulders when I take my shirt off, but extremely embarrassed about my stomach fat

Life and happiness that heath brings.

Every time

Lmao why are your undies pulled up to your belly button??

What's wrong with your nipples?

>unless you're black
Kek

Same

Be Proud
Be Loud
Be True
Be You

I made that up one night off my chops on mdma watching fireworks and i've stuck by it ever since.

Ego. I love myself, I could be a legitimate diagnosible narcissist if I was more of an asshole about it. I don't have a Veeky Forumscore body (I'm dyel as fuck), but I've got a good enough one to drown in dick which in addition to staring at my own face is what I like to do

Wow, once a year must really be doing it for you with THAT body

How the fuck do you build disciipline?

I wanted to not be fat anymore. I wanted to feel strong for once.

That's douchey as fuck but I like it and it rings true. Thanks mate

>theyll hook you up with the best packsge
yes i m sure they will "hook" you right up on something

Every time I work toward my fitness goals, I get to put a fruit sticker on my goal calendar.

Embrace routine instead of hype.

Exactly!

i like feeling better than pic related

Would smash that ass. Cover the top portion with a body bag

To be honest I'm only going because my friends also all go to the gym. Also I like feeling sore and swollen, it makes me feel like I've accomplished something.

Same

To look into a mirror and see that what ive been told my whole life was a lie. That everything isn't black and white. Also that there isn't just one way to skin a cat.

Not suppose to be inspiring and while it does sound dumb af it's Just suppose to remind you of the person you are and that nobody should take you for nothing more then who you are.

>tfw I only have 2 more years to get to arnold mode

feels badman

Don't Think like that, bro

I love u n u know that

>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post.

>(unless you are black)

truth. niggers don't even have to try. no effort = laziness.

This!!!

It just feels good!!!

You have minus 6 years, m8.
Arnold already placed in both bodybuilding and powerlifting when he was 19.

depends on my genetics, just like your picture comparison

smash pussy

that's legit one of the oddest pictures i've ever seen

like it was typed by an alien