We're early adopters

>we're early adopters

They are ruining everything

depends on the scale. if you think you're "early" now, you're going to have to wait 10/20+ years. but if you were actually early 6-7 years ago, or were late but not an idiot and bought 2 years ago, you only had to wait 3-4 years.

bitcoin will go up to 2.5 million dollars
so yeah, 6k, 7k, 10k
that's just nothing

trips decide on the pink wozak replacement

Proof?

>pajeet calling others pajeet

I have now seen everything

2.5?

KEK!!!!! more like 100 billion mate the inflation of the dollar then will be through the roof once the economy crashes next year!

WTF is this? Just a bunch of kids picking up Veeky Forums lingo, like a pajeet saying bro.

Nice, just sold all my bags

Crypto is going to fuck normies so much. By the time they will have bought their btc, wealth will transfer to other crypto assets.

This excites me

Kill it with fire.

>investing in SiaCoin
You just know he's poor

Where should an adult go for discussions about crypto? I'm so tired of /biz and all the kids here

No where is safe

I hate underage people so fucking much

DOGE COIN IS THE BEST COIN GOOD DOGGY DOGGY PAJJEEETTTOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERRRR 9000 SATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEK KEKE SHIT IN A BOWL AND EAT IT!

Just math

>tfw third world kids are buying cryptos with pesos their father worked in the fields for hours to earn
>and you shake their weak hands and make them bag holders

Topkek

>These kids are the ones who bought my DGB bags at 2k satoshis
Khaz... I'm already a demon.

>this guy calls you a pajeet
>these are the guys giving you investment advice on Veeky Forums

I started trading crypto in June and all this childish moon-talk and lambo crap made me realize that it is now impossible to get rich with crypto. At best you can double-triple your money after a while, but nothing more...

this^

>when money is invested in bitcoin wealth transfers to other cryptos
Are you actually retarded?

actual pajeet is calling other people pajeets. wat?

People who sell btc are likely to buy other crypto. A lot of the money in the alt coins cones from btc people.