I just want a girl who lifts and maybe likes some of the things I like. Fuck everything else

I just want a girl who lifts and maybe likes some of the things I like. Fuck everything else.

>I just want a girl who lifts

Shallow, dude. Enjoy no girls ever.

I just want a girl.

I just want a girl who lifts and maybe likes some of the things I like and doesn't care that I put 0 effort into maintaining our relationship

*brrrrrrrrrpp*

teehee

this

I want a girl as messed up as me.

>I'm so edgy!

Not worth it. Purely on the basis of considering yourself "messed up" you're saying that you don't like aspects of yourself. Why would you want to be with a person that literally has the issues you don't like having?

Learn to love yourself and fix what you can, then find someone better than you and hope their standards are lower than yours.

Otherwise, KYS.

Yeah, how shallow of me. Meanwhile there's literally a 200+ reply thread on the catalog right now about wanting a girlfriend with wide hips. Kill yourself, my man.

I'm glad that's what you got out of my post, man.

I keep telling myself I don't care, but I just want a friend or two.There's only so much I can do to distract myself from being lonely

>muh monogamy
>not spinning plates until you're AT LEAST 35

go to a crossfit gym probs your best bet

Yeah and I bet she has to look like that too
In which case it isn't just this or that

tpbp

That's just a high test thread in disguise.

>kill yourself

Lol, nah. YOU'RE the shallow virgin here, my dude.

Me too friend, id never think id see the day when sharing common interest with a girl would be considered "high standards" lol

Yeah, because sharing common interests is all you want in a girl. Get real.

Well, okay, I'll take on the mantle of being "shallow" if it means I can get what I what. How fucking awful.

Okay, fine, I don't want her to be horribly deformed or obese either. You got me.

>tfw the nonreligious, artsy right wing tomboy of my dreams licked my furry abs in her car last night whispering "Fuuuuuuck" after I told her she was my gf

I've been miserable for years. About a year ago I got out of a 6 year relationship that turned to poison. Good shit happens lad you just have to be confident and fit. I literally just told her that she was my gf and she said okay and ravaged my body.

I just want a mentally-ill shut-in girl who is very clingy, and then I force her to become Veeky Forums by taking her to a home gym to work out with me

I want to furiously creampie that girl.

You and hundreds of others.

Hahahahah sad fuck

Never said it was all i want but this is the pushing point
i can walk down the street and find 10-15 girls who are cute/attractive enough for me to consider a relation and/or sex with them

However trying to find a girl who wants a relation, likes lifting and shares atleast one more thing with me has been my goal for the past three years
Its not easy to find mate, girls who want relations in 9/10 times already have one
Girls who lift are always interested in lifting because their bf got them to go lift

So yeah, there you have it
High standards and ive still lowered them as far as i can right now

.t ENFP stacy

>taking her to a home gym
What tha fuck did he mean by this?

W-will she give me the pityfuck? I can be very giving.

She would probably be too fragile and agoraphobic to go to a big gym at least early on

So ease her in by taking her to a home gym first that's nice and quiet

WHAT IS THAT DISGUSTING BEAST
KILL IT WITH FIRE

m-mama

>ENFP stacy
Man, this would be nice. t. INTJ

I just want a girl who will build gundams with me

>tfw that girl will never exist

i just want a girl to like the borings thing i like and agree with everything i say haha am i right op
girls are my property!

trust me, you don't.

REALLY made me think

yeah bro it's so ez once you get a girl licking your abs!

who cares you will end up cheating on her anyway, fuck you OP fuck every guy ITT, Always whining about wanting a gf but ending up cheating on her anyway, fucking hate fit guys, fat guys, skinny fat guys doesn:t matter, you all cheat EVEN IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIFTS OR WATCHES ANIME WITH YOU IN THE END IT DOESNT MATTER YOU THINK WITH YOUR DICKS AND STICK IT IN ANY GIRL

t. butthurt roastie

If you live in Belgium my asian grill friend just a friend builds gundams and she is cute but not fit but also not fat

Well some ones boyfriend managed to cheat it seems...
youre as salty as an average LoL player for fuck sake

just be urself :^)

Stop dating Chads Stacy

I just want a beautiful girl that wont cheat and isn't insane. I'm asking too much really.

No you don't. I realized I wasn't lonely after having a girlfriend for two weeks. I was bored.

She's only going to give you more problems. True fulfilment comes from within. It's a hard learned lesson, but when you get it you're free.

i want to hug this cheetah ;_;

I just want a gril who will work out with me, and be excited about cooking good healthy food with me and will knee me in the balls as hard as she can every now and then and will watch tv shows with me.

With a great ass.

>Fuck everything else.

is it going to be ok if she's unfaithful
is it going to be ok if she flirts with other guys behind your back
is it going to be ok if she's childish
is it going to be ok if she's super insecure
is it going to be ok if sex with her sucks
is it going to be ok if she's ugly
is it going to be ok if she's boring
is it going to be ok if she had guys much better than you
is it going to be ok if she still likes her ex

I just want a nice girl who isn't fat or a magic pill that makes me attracted to fat girls.

I just want a girl that I can stand talking to.

This one hits hard.

Fuck women. Shit like that is why sexism is valid

Men really are the noble gender

>She's only going to give you more problems
Not him but ive had gfs before and dates now and sure, there is a clear divide between your problems(yours alone, she wont help) and her problems (also your problems) but you underestimate the potential of having a gf

The companionship and sex is worth it in itself desu
Id kill for a relationship right now but its just so insanly hard to find a girl who is single and wants a relationship

Why are they all so boring user? Why do they all care about stupid bullshit? Why do they talk about stupid bullshit? The attractive ones are always the most annoying/boring. God damn it.

iktf my dud

this isn't what I said, because men do exactly the same shit too or have other faults. we are not perfect either.

Not but mens sexuality is way more inclusive
its like "So you dont have DD-cups but ill fuck you anyway, maybe start a relation"

Women are like
"So you dont feel right for me, i cant date you im sorry."

I just want a cute girl with a soft voice, who wants to do drugs with me sometimes.

drugs(roids)

well I don't know what you are talking about

are you telling me you don't have standards either?

It's not that hard man. When you meet people just be natural with them and let yourself connect with them on a real level. Real friendships aren't built in a day but put yourself out there and you'll eventually find someone you click with

You also want her to be physically attractive and not obnoxious, don't you

Muh redpill

You came from a woman.

I just want a girl that loves me and is faithful to me

Because a woman's value is based on her looks, especially when they're young
They don't need to develop a personality

You're point?
She is an awful person

That fucking cat. I know that feel

I have developed this stupid fantasy but it's all I fap to.

I want to find a sad, shy, awkward chubby girl with a cute face. I'd prefer one that's a nerd, not just into stupid superhero movies and pop culture, actually obsessively into something. I'd prefer no autism due to the next thing.

I want to engage her in a bdsm style relationship and be her daddy. Then I want to take control of her life, plan her meals, pick out what she wears, help her lose weight. I'd prefer to emotionally abuse her a little, like I sometimes want her to have a full on eating disorder. (reverse-feederism?) but overall I'd want to love her and want what's best for her. I'd teach her everything I know about programming or anything she's interested in knowing I'd learn with her so she can accomplish her goals.

I'd want to fully transform this girl from beta female to an amazing person inside and out. I'd want to treat her like she's actually my daughter and "raise" her to be the person she's been dreaming about becoming.

>tfw no submissive nerdy girlfriend to transform

Kek

I want this angel faced mongoloid to crush me in her strong arms

Also, after I've maximized her looks and personality, she leaves me for some Chad. Then I kill myself and she doesn't even come to my funeral.

This x100000

A girl you can go for long cycles with

You have to be an Alpha for that you neckbeard autist

I found a girl who is as much of an unironic nazi edgelord as I am. She shitposts as hard as me. I think I'm in love guys.

my mom left my father right after i was born
your point?

show pic of her

>being alpha to attract mentally ill girls shut-in girls
not the case at all

i just want to want things

I need a girl that I'm at least attracted to, enjoy spending time with, and is very loyal. And also shares the same racist tendencies as me.

reminds me of my old room when i was younger...same orange wood desk and floor, crappy dell tower on the floor

Fapping

i got the same as him desu, its a pretty bad post user

Improved my last girlfriends life a ton. Once she realises she can go off on her own she will. Good luck user

>"youre my gf"
>"Fuuuuuuck"
how is this a good thing?

is a gundam not what i think it is?

i probably agree with the side youre on, but this is a fucking shit argument/post, improve yourself

I worded it poorly desu. I told her she was my gf, she agreed, then we started fooling around and she got into my abs and was so turned on she said "Fuuuuuuck" every 10 seconds or so.

You have a really bad savior complex my dude.
Think about what really drives you to want that, and if that's really what is going to make you happy at the end of the day, or if it's just a cheap method of getting affection and attention that you don't feel like you could get in any other way
I was in the same boat and did exactly that for the last two years of my life, and it is a shitty trip that you do not want to go on

Holy fuck this is too real for me

That's a GM, not a Gundam.

>workout a year to get fit
>finally go out and get gf
>she has no sex drive
rrrrrreeereeeeeeeee

Do we all have mommy issues
Are we the equivalent of girls with daddy issues

This.
The worst part is that I have been talking to a Russian girl who is exactly that, a good and smart girl, I have never felt the surprise of talking to someone on or even above my level of intellect. I will just probably never be with her since she is from Moscow and I'm here in Germany

>tfw you found this girl
>sleep together
>spend lots of time together and its easy and great
>lose her because of bad timing and circumstance

theres a black hole in me right now, if im not sad I feel nothing. Will this feeling ever pass?

Everything passes sweet user. Enjoy them while they are there and then forget .

I know there's the joke that Veeky Forums is gay as fuck but some of you guys seriously need to get with other guys.

>and doesn't care that I put 0 effort into maintaining our relationship

so you wanna get cucked since the beginning? lmao pathetic