ÜBEREEM

guys around 6'3 - 6'5 inspo
I need motivation

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2013/2/28/4038732/alistair-overeems-testosterone-level-at-dangerously-low-levels-in
youtube.com/watch?v=snXqtXbxETU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Motivation? For what, not getting your ass beat by Stipe?

BORK

do steroids and get beat up its like im seeing double

have some real 6'4" fitspiration

Overeem with roids was a great fighter. Without them he is bum who lost to Giant Silva by KO.

He was still well on roids when silva beat him. In fact, he got knocked out by guys due to over confidence often when he was juicing.

>he doesn't know about Ngannou

I am 6ft6 and these guys depress me to no fucking end.

Not only do they exaggerate their heights, but they are rammed to their tits with steroids and HGH. Overeem is probably around 6ft3 and has used major gear to achieve that body.
Arnie, around 6ft tall, also juiced

At 6ft6, I dont really stand a chance to ever look like I lift.

i'm 6'4" and i look like i lift

maybe you need to eat more and try harder

Overeem even in his prime was only just good, never great. He was a B+ fighter at best. He's always had an off button on his chin and only seemed unstoppable when he was knocking around 5'10" Japs.

He's pretty hyped, but it more seems like promo for a vacuous heavyweight division atm.

If he can wreck a wrestler like Brock or someone then he's the scariest guy in ufc

>tfw will never see Ngannou vs prime Cain

I want to see him vs Werdum and Stipe though

Does this look like a 5/10 Jap to you?

Who here /heem/?

She has to go back, user. Let it go

glass jaw

Not an Overeem fan at all but there's a lot of stuff ITT that's just flat out wrong. Give the guy his due. He is a legit high level fighter even without steroids. The juice just made him more of what he already was. The average fighter who juices his ass off will never compete at the highest levels of MMA and kickboxing. Hell, the average steroid user in MMA doesn't even have an impressive physique. I realize it's not a bodybuilding contest but look at Josh Barnett and Royce Gracie. At least Overeem looked like he lifted. That alone is kind of impressive for a 6'3.5" guy.

I think people misuse that term quite a bit; people like Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson distort our perception of what to expect from a heavyweight's chin. Getting knocked out when a 250 lb man wearing 4 oz gloves hits you on the chin is the normal reaction. You're supposed to lose consciousness when you suffer that kind of impact. Genetic mutants like Marko Hunto spoil our expectations. We take guys like him for granted and are disappointed by guys like Arlovski or Overeem who can't stand up to the ridiculous abuse of the heavyweight division.

I hear you. I'm 6'5 and just look "fit" at best in clothes; never swole. Despite after working out for years, people who have only seen me in dress clothes are sometimes surprised to hear me mention I even go to the gym. That hurts. God, does that fucking hurt. Oh well. At least we aren't getting all the other steroid side effects.

>He was still well on roids when silva beat him
He tested for dangerously low levels of testosterone after that fight.

mmafighting.com/2013/2/28/4038732/alistair-overeems-testosterone-level-at-dangerously-low-levels-in

>In fact, he got knocked out by guys due to over confidence often when he was juicing.
The only guy to knock him out during his Ubereem run was Badr Hari (who was forced to hop on dat dere Cell Tech just to compete with Ubereem)

youtube.com/watch?v=snXqtXbxETU

if you really look that small that people can't even tell you lift, that's a problem with your diet and training not your height

>if you really look that small
I'm 6'5, 235 lb with a very large frame.

I certainly don't look "small." In fact, when people see me in a tshirt, they sometimes ask if I'm a football player; I'm around the same size as Peyton Manning (pic related). I just don't look like what most people would consider a bodybuilder despite being a natural bodybuilder for 5 years. For the amount of time I've put into training and eating, I am disappointed with the results.

With my height and frame, to get big enough where I actually look huge in clothes, I'd have to be at least 260 lb.

>tfw I don't want to go over 90kgs
any lighter guys than fucking 110kgs?

That look big or even muscular at that height? Not really.

I was riding Overeem's dick so hard when he first came into UFC but so far hes just been embarassing.

Overeem vs werdum when he submitted fedor
Overeem needed to fight fedor in dream but fedor ducked him hard

Here pham

Bet your Nan's house on Derek BLACK BEAST Lewis

>thinking you can get anywhere close to looking like overeem at that height

post a picture of yourself in clothes then

not doubting just honestly curious what that height/weight combo looks like

>highest number of times ko'd in mma

just headbut the wall really hard until you're unconscious once a day for like 20 days and you'll be up there

When does his chest get back from vacation?