JUST FUCKING WHEN WILL IT MOON FOR FUCKS SAKE

JUST FUCKING WHEN WILL IT MOON FOR FUCKS SAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When it goes to proper exchanges.

Soon REQfriend, soon

has it been added to binance yet?

>falling for this scam

nice just bought AGGRESSIVELY100k (literally)

Why would i hold this token?
> Stellar partnership with IBM and PayPal
>OMG more developed and tons of partnerships
>REQ not even proof of concept right now, and only cool logos from YC & ING, both only backing their latest start up, Moneytisch

????

The answer is never. You've been REQt.

i mere concept was what omisego was 3 months back. This is omisego 2.0 without unnecessary apple logos and skateboards

So you are telling me REQ should be worth 1B without anything? No product, no mvp, No partnerships,No real institutionen backing the request network project?

People are rightfully fuding this, you fucks were just too annoying and that's coming from a REQ bagholder.

sleeping giant. just give it time.

You got scammed by a bunch of whales bro, they're only here to bait you to receive the bags they just dropped onto you.

I recommend people check out this thread for more interesting info about REQ:

needs REQ logo

someone make it and you can send me 0.1btc for your trouble.

People are worried about OmiseGo, but OmiseGo doesn't have the same feature set as Request, you can't audit for one.

Really they are just complementary to each other--to quote the white paper:

OmiseGo could use Request for decentralized requests for payment, accounting, audit and invoicing format interoperability

Request could use OmiseGo as an oracle for eWallet fiat settlements

There is also this google document that was posted to the requestnetwork subreddit.

mentions things I didn't know,
docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing

btw confirmed ING meeting in ~2 weeks.

Ever since LINK I'm very skeptical of such meetings and events- unless something really cool comes out of it I'm not expecting much

SIBOS pumped link up 30%. Went back down just as fast though, but not fast enough to sell.

Should have been obvious that Sibos would bring nothing of news. If you are working with banks they usually issue gag orders.

Good luck hodling man. I'm just spreading facts, Im more excited for Q1.

Bottom left

well shit guess I wont get that 0.1btc

They have 3 devs actively working on their product. wait until they deliver their API and the website to interact with requests... you'll be selling your balls for 2 REQ

Burgerfud is the best fud.

Don't think anyone cares at this point desu.
But it does scare me for their meeting
>so we see here your product is currently below ico pricing
>well um you see the whales they got in cheaper so they're uhh dumping on the ico buyers and
>I'm gonna stop you right there

Does the value of the token matter if the product isn't ready?

For maximum gains yeah. Coin has 0 purpose until the product is done unless its just raw speculation. The sad thing is that you don't actually want a finished product because finished products or working products don't do well in our markets.