>"no, hold up"
>get up and take out chair and take it to her table
>muscles are bulging from tight polo since I worked out today
>"wow, thanks"
>girl's friend says something and they both giggle as I go back to my table
>mirin
>qt smilin
>make some dumb jokes and we continue talking
>everything is going well until she gets jokingly serious and makes a finger gun
>points it at my face
"user, what would you do if I had a real gun right now pointed at your face?"
>now that I think back this was probably said with flirtatious intent
>mind blanks out
>blankly say "Shoot me."
>she stares at me for a second or two
>hfw
>awkwardly says "Haha, what the fuck? That's depressing as fuck man."
>awkwardly laugh with her
>we finish studying and we part ways for the day

What should I have said, Veeky Forums?

stfu man

GETOUTTA HERE

I would instant transmission to safety, cunt.

>not instantly unsheathing the katana you have behind your back and instantly cutting off her hand, before she can pull the trigger
heh, nerd

That was a funny comeback, she was just a basic

Should have put your mouth on her fingers and said "PULL THE TRIGGER FAGGOT, YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS"

this

pipebomb

OP, you shouldve said

>i always knew a pretty woman would end me

>"user, what would you do if I had a real gun right now pointed at your face?"

What kind of a fucking question is that anyways?

Dodged a bullet OP.

I don't think it's what you said, but how you said it. You also probably had a strange vibe about you beforehand.

you should of said "grab your gun and kiss you" don't be shy user.

This

>asks if seat next to me is taken
>"no, hold up"
>get up and take out chair and take it to her table

are we all just going to ignore this autism?

i bet you don't open the door for people

One of two things:

Either Jump up and run away or scream at the top of your lungs "She's got a gun! Run!!!"

*teleports behind you*
heh heh, nothin' personal kid

Hahaha no worries man, it's just life, autistic responses happen to everyone
I just spent an hour with a girl friend, and for some reason my creativity and confidence was gone which resulted in series of retarded sentences, but just practice and discover, life is fun

hide autistic threads

ignore autistic posts

do not reply to autistic posters

how well do you know her? self-deprecation can be funny, but people you don't know as well can react to it weirdly.

>nothin personnel, kid

really ruins the delivery if you spell it right

Was probably a reference to your biceps, she wanted you to say something like "I'd draw mine back at you *takes off shirt*"

ah fuck how does it feel to be a Chad

connor murphy?

I bet he doesn't tip people who hold doors open for him

She was obviously fishing for a response to fulfill her domination fetish. You should have said
>I'd beat you to a pulp you dumb slut

24 replies for someone to actually list the correct response.

Look her in the eyes and calmly say, "Do not test me."

lean in so your forehead is touching her gun, look her right in the eyes and scream do it bitch

lmao

>"DONT TEST ME"

Alpha as fuck

Not give a fuck

what kind of fucking question is that you crazy bitch? give me my chair back

this way you make her feel awkward before she makes you feel awkward. always be in control

t. school shooter

You make intense eye contact and tell her she doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger, you keep her talking, NEVER break eye contact, edge very slowly towards her, tell her, and I mean tell her (firmly) she will put the gun down. When close enough to her grab her arm, spin her and pull her arm gently behind her back. As she nervously laughs let her go, pat her arse and laugh long and hard. She will feel awkward and l literally be so wet for you and think about you for the next week non stop

was wondering this too
grab her finger and bend it backwards was my initial thoughts, bitches love that shit

>>blankly say "Shoot me."

You can put the Veeky Forums in autism but you cant take the autism out of Veeky Forums

>"user, what would you do if I had a real gun right now pointed at your face?"
>"I'd do anything you want."

>met conservative alpha female in college
>Literally my perfect dream girl
>Simply not good enough for her and I know it

Start thinking shes not good enough for you and act like it and you might just have a chance young user

"Id do anything you tell me to"
*Pause*
"But you dont need a gun for that honey"

Should have said;

"Whatever you told me to do ;)"

instant female arousal

You may as well leave this website then.

Not knowing about the stand your ground bill, pulling your ex spec ops concealed gun and take her down just like in the old days when you did mercanary jobs.

Yeah you did fine OP. I wonder what kind of comeback she was even expect to a "joke" like that

Sounds like an invitation for you to grab her hand and move 'the gun' away from your face.

Its step 2 from the DENNIS system, engage physically.

I don't even think that's autistic at all OP, if i heard the conversation and you're response i would've defo lol'd under my breath

you could have easily played it off, suicide memes are all the rage with normies right now

"Whatever you say ;)"

Apparently he didn't

Those are shit tests, DO NOT fall for them.
You should have held your ground, looked her into eye and stayed there for a few seconds. After she has conveyed you have no fear of her and her imaginary gun you reply with something like "Who are you testing, that gun is not real."
Jesus it pains me to explain such simple shit to you betacucks

cringed, thanks

OP is a cuck

Nononono you fucking idiot. You choose the nuclear option and make a gesture like you're unstrapping and shoulder mounting a javelin missile and locking in her coordinates.

Then stare her in the eyes and grind and mutter "nothing personal kid". Then make a launching and explosion noise, turn around 360 degrees and moonwalk away. She'll be so wet with your utter display of dominance (and military superiority) and KNOW you're an ALPHA MALE and she'll finger herself to the thought of being your ONEITIS.

The best thing about it is how sublte it is.

We joke around here about autism a lot, but you sound like an actual clinical patient.

Pls don't ever use that

Jesus fuck why am I not this clever.

This happened to me once, I said "never point a gun at someone unless you are ready to kill" then proceeded to "disarm" her using a krav maga movement, then I pointed her with her own metaphorical gun. You are now dead. She laughed and I left because i had work to do

She died like 3 weeks afterwards of some shit related to the brain, when they told me i said i didnt know her but she sounded nice.

I think i killed her, it was probably lag

thats was a funny response to her question
it would work if if you say it like it's a joke

>lag
Kekekekekekekekek

Is this what its like to have the autisms?

:^)

no

KEK

You have real deal autism OP
what you should have said was
"i can block bullets, you didn't know?" something to make her laugh

>taking off shirt in library
i got something better just roll up your sleeve and flex with the following line "I'd draw mine back at you"

>flex double bicep pose
What now I got 2

>"i can block bullets, you didn't know?"

Please don't shoot, I'll eat your ass....