There is a Gym at my town that coast 4,000 bucks a month

What's so good about this places?
How much do you pay for your gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

sitarasinc.com
youtube.com/watch?v=AmLHObdrS2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link

Unless there's a hot chick offering post-workout blowjobs every time you go, that's a bullshit price.

sitarasinc.com

I'm from N.Y

It's for the personal training, not the facilities.

Still obviously bullshit but training is $100+/hr at every normie gym, it's just bundled in here.

Why the fuck would you like to lose al your gainz after you just worked out?

Unless they give out roids for free at the reception its not worth it

1) Rich folk pay to not lift with normies.
2) probably doubles as a spa with massage/acupuncture/saunas
3) top of line equipment/personal trainers

I'm not necerssarily saying it is worth it, but if you're stupid rich and don't wanna deal with neckbeards and stupid teens then pay 4k I guess.

You don't have to workout with minorities

>Enter Sitaras Inc. Fitness Emporium
>Butthole is checked for semen (no gays allowed)
>Do a few sets of chest press
>Go to use the gym twink
>He's a quadroon
WHAT THE FUCK AM I PAYING 4K A MONTH FOR

This. Also, there is a level of prestige and the ability to network with people of similar socioeconomic class that this membership would bring. If I was trying to get in with that crowd to boost my own wealth, I'd consider it an investment. That said, the type of working out these people do would likely be very different.

World is fucked
Mom's companion(she divorced) spends 50k a month on horses maintenance, he reaces them in the kentucky derby and shit like that.

You just have to think on a different scale than your 50k/yr salary, then it becomes understandable.

/thread

Pay 10 bucks a month
>Only free-weights, gym is made for >mid-tier to hulk lifters
Only seen nyr people here once. They notice that lifting even the lightest weights the gym has to offer is impossible so they tend to go elsewhere.
Place is decent size but the equipment is trash. I guess you get what you pay for

You pay for exclusivity, that's just about all of it.

I pay 6$ a month for my gym which is provided to me by my employer. We have our own gym which is nice, because none of the slags i work with ever use it and 95% of the time i am the only one there working out in it. The free-weight selection is incredible, not much machines but who needs machines when you have a barbell. 24h access as well.

for 4k you could build a god-tier home gym anyway

Police?

>spends 50k a month on horses maintenance

>tfw I have literally 10k a year to live on (usa)

Question: why haven't we shot every rich bastard yet? Bullets cost forty cents.

>They notice that lifting even the lightest weights the gym has to offer is impossible so they tend to go elsewhere.
That equipment isnt trash. Itsnmeant forbthat

I feel you bud.

No one to blame but ourselves though. We put up with their bullshit and keep buying their garbage.

youre paying 4k to network, not lift

Rich white people pay a premium (unknowingly) to not be around foreigners. they can't put their finger on why it's so much better but it's a huge part of it.

>unknowingly

and you think rich white people are retarded lmao

Mine is $150 a month.

>Treadmills
>Recumbent Bikes
>Upright Bikes
>ARC Trainers
>Circuit Equipment
>Free Weights
>Medicine Balls
>Group Exercise Classes
>Yoga
>Pilates (Balanced Body Reformers)
>Pilates (Mat-based)
>Barre
>HIIT Classes
>Strength Training Classes
>Fatty Boot Camps
>Core Training
>Zumba

>State-of-the-Art Fitness Floor w/ Technogym
>Athletic Performance Area
>Racquetball
>Sports Arena

>Aquatics Classes
>Multiple Swimming Pools (Indoor & Outdoor)
>Fountains
>Lazy River
>Simulated Golf
>Kid Zone/Child Care (Super nice for our kiddo)
>Indoor Track
>Rock Climbing
>Outdoor Turf Training Area
>Hot Tubs (Men & Women)
>Steam Rooms (Men & Women)
>Saunas (Men & Women)
>Free Spa
>Pole Vaulting
>Indoor Shooting Range
>Personal Training
>Batting Cages
>Basketball/Volleyball Courts
>Cafe that serves delicious food for cheap
>Free and super nice locker rooms (They have literally everything to get ready for work in the morning)
>Zone Training
>TRX
>Boxing (classes, ring, sparring, etc, free)
>Outdoor Turf

I've been a /k/ommando a good 3 years longer than being a Veeky Forumsizen (been on Veeky Forums since 2008). I really loved the idea of only having to drive 20 minutes to lift, box/sparr (boxing for 4 years now) and shoot -- all in one place. And on my rest days, I just come in before work and hit the hot tub, hahahah. Shit is pretty cash. They let me shoot steel as well, just so long as I clean it up afterwards. That's the only part that's foreign to me, as I've always just driven 30 minutes out to my wife's family's farm to shoot.

I like it, it's nice. My favorite part is the limited membership. They only allow...I think 4K memberships at a time? Something like that. They are never ever crowded.

Oh, all the classes are free too. The only one that costs money is the Pilates class with machines (Balanced Body Reformers). Not sure why.

$59 a month for the most beautiful gym I've even been too in Monterey CA. Google Monterey Sports Center if you want.
>enough weights and equipment for everyone at anytime
>people are clean and respectful and rerack equipment
>no fatties, they all go to In-Shape
>plenty of Cali beach bunnies

I legit love my gym.

You need to look into so science and not base your "knowledge" off memes.

do you want to work out, or go to the mall?

Rich people will buy adjacent properties just so they don't have neighbors. Rich people live in a different world from middle and lower class people, and they don't want the worlds to mix, thus they will go to a facility that is exclusive purely by virtue of the price to be a member

this sounds pretty damn awesome

That's pretty good for $150 a month. That's how much your average boxing/MMA gym costs where I am, and they don't have half the stuff you listed, and sometimes you have to pay extra if you want to train multiple disciplines

Workout 24/7 anytime
>$15/month per person
When they were showing me around, the guy said himself that all year he worked and worked out there, the most people he seen is 6 people
Yeah it might get shut down soon and although the free-weight equipment is limited, it's still nice to get my workout done in peace with the sun coming up

>pay $30 a month
>bigger than probably anyone who works out at a "luxury gym"

Feels good.

There's a gym in London called 1 rebel which looks like something straight off a star wars or matrix set. I got a free session there when they were advertising to the company I work for. They charge £20 per session. Unfortunately they focus on spin classes and shit like that. No free weight and the boxing lessons are a joke despite the amazing setting. Made me sperg so fucking hard at this waste of space and opportunity. Imagine a place like pic related but with actual weights and real equipments. The views to the city form their highest floor is pretty cool esp at night.

If a gym is charging me 4k a month they had best be offering packs of 10/10 girls doing anything at my command, my favorite damn meals served to perection on call, a magic force field that increases all my gains x5 and gives me superman powers.

You're a pleb who doesn't understand networking. If you want to network with people who matter, you have to pay a hefty fee to go to the same club/gym/bar/resort they do.

Networking is networking is networking.

also poorer

>networking at the gym

lol

It can be done. A lot better than doing it in the office with people who are several positions above you. You will just come across as an interloper. Would love to know where you network with relevant people user, you seem like someone who knows his shit ;)

>pay $25/month for gym
>it's pretty drab but it gets the job done
>full of retards and old people
>cocksucker pt yells at me for deadlifting and tells me I'm stupid
>cancel my membership immediately

>now paying $55/month
>new gym is huge
>has an oly weight lifting area
>bathroom is actually clean
>never have to wait for anything
>hot grills everywhere (that I will never talk to)
>even has saunas so I can go out like zyzz

all I really care about is the oly lifting area

I will go to a 4k a month gym to network? If I have to go to a 4k a month gym to network I am doing something wrong.
This dude/dudette speaks truth networking at a 4k a month gym is wtf tier shit.

Public Transit

>I came here to train not talk, fuck off!

If I was going to be rubbing shoulders and networking with a boss or higher up I target his vices that others look down on or his chills that he does to get away from jerk offs.

If he drinks and enjoys drinking I buy some of his fav drink and chill out somewhere where he will see me or invitem to drink and chill out fishing or some shit like that.

If He is into golf I would go golf and tellem I will bring the booze.

>pay 10$ a month
>plus free pizza
>tons of great machines
>crazy alarms though
>get to use red light weight lose treatment and magic weight shaker offr
>I can't lose

>works in public transit
>gets fucking gym access for some reason

God, I can't wait for the right wing wave that is sweeping the western world right now to start pwning people like you. The sense of entitlement among public sector workers is just disgusting. You're the real fat cats in society.

Is anybody going to bring up Equinox?

If your gym isn't air-conditioned, it's poverty tier.

Yea hopefully trump makes all our working conditions worse. It's such a great thing to wish for us. Let's continue to step back our working conditions instead of trying to.make them better for us all. Anymore brilliant ideas? Let's chop all safety regs too and let the industry self regulate. Works great for Vietnam and india

>working conditions worse
Sorry user, but working conditions means safety, a fair wage, reasonable hours etc. It absolutely does not mean commuters paying an absurd amount of money to ride overcrowded transit to work should have to subsidise your gym membership.

Says you. Why shouldn't it include more. Vacation, retirement, sick pay, maternity pay, holiday pay, health insurance. There are so many things we should be fighting for yet there are so many people trying to constantly fight against it. Working people to. Like he'll yea you shouldn't get this or that because I don't get this or that. Just don't get it senpai

50% gainz boost senpai.

Geez I can't imagine the kind of people who would be at that gym

I like my university gym. It's free with tuition (so it isn't really free). Although it can get packed at the busy hours, it's big enough to let me use all the necessary equipment. Plus, the people there are friendly. It's nice talking to and making new friends with guys my age who might be taking similar classes as me.

Meanwhile, when I leave college to go back home, I have to use the local 24 Hour gym for $40 a month. Commercial gyms are shit. They are dirty and filled with tattooed and roided retards. It's pretty common to see some guy with a swastika tattoo at the bench press using the calculator on his iPhone to calculate the weight he is putting on the bar.

>It's pretty common to see some guy with a swastika tattoo at the bench press using the calculator on his iPhone to calculate the weight he is putting on the bar.

Where the fuck do you live

I'm not gonna lie I occasionally use a calculator for the weight that I'm deadlifting because I'm too fucking lazy to use more than 2 45s so I make a tower of power with 35s and 25s

Golds gym, 5min from my house, 35.99/mo. Lots of classes and stuff. They have a room with a projector and a bunch of bikes/treadmills. Even more treadmills upfront and a massive room for yoga and shit like that. The lifting room is ok, the cable machines are a little narrow and there's no straight bar. I want nyrs to pls lv.

Orange County, California

It's a nice place to live, but there is a shit ton of neonazis here. It's even more weird because of how many fucking Mexicans live there.

Why is it too difficult to just add it all up in your head? Are people really that bad at math?

I am not a clever man and I do it to double check or when I am feeling lazy.

you ever fought a neonazi there?

>why shouldn't I get a bunch of stuff for free that other people have to pay for???
>I just don't get why there are people opposed to that!

never at the gym, but I have given them death glares.

Honestly, they would probably beat the shit out of me. Also, it doesn't help that I look like a Jew.

I pay 19.90€ a month for mcfit. 2 locations in my town. The one downtown is small and always completely full of dyel refugees.
Other one near my house is 3 times the size and I never have to wait for a squat rack.

Literally all I ask for, but I live in Freedomland and the best WLers are lifting for Mao

>tfw you'll never lift for Mao

this.
it's networking with luxury gym-like amenities

youtube.com/watch?v=AmLHObdrS2s

Wish I could train here.

Giving people gym memberships, overall, saves the company money on their health plans. Thats why its common.

Why are you angry that companies are saving you money

my gym charges 25 a month, or 200 for a year
that said, the owner is super chill and gives you a discount if you bring more people in. I've brought in my 3 brothers, 2 friends, and soon to be another 2 or 3 friends. As it stands I pay 10 a month, "dont worry if it's a little late"
pretty chill place
they have the normie machines and cardio equipment, also have a boxing area, if you're into that. Nice part is 2 lifting platforms, 4 squat racks, 4 benches, lots of free weight, DB up to 140 iirc, and then a dry sauna. May not sound like much but it's fantastic for the number of people that go, and beyond that the vibe is really nice, actually feels like a gym and not some cardio-bunny hell

a luxury gym is called a country club retard

The price is literally a filter on scum. By working out there you can assume the person you are working out with is someone worth networking with. Tbh paying for one month and spilling some bullshit and giving out emails would probably help your work prospects if you weren't a sperg about it.

>cardio-bunny hell

hot

soooo literally any Air Force gym...

is no one going to bring up the website, I feel like it's genius in the way that they're exploiting rich people that think expensive = best and they throw in flashy things in their faces

>cocksucker pt yells at me for deadlifting and tells me I'm stupid
Why tho?

paid 19,99€ a month plus 4€ a month for the energy/electrolyte/whatever drink dispenser.

place was a total shithole though

Topkek im Canadian.

If you worked for a decent company in a union you too could enjoy benefits such as a health and social club (I.e. Gym and drastically reduced prices for events, concerts and shows), complete healthcare, pension and Job security.

The gym is private, and nobody ever goes there so I have it to myself most of the time. Pretty decent.

>Americans, when will they learn

I don't think you read the part where I pay 6 dollars a month for my membership to a private company gym. It's part of our union dues and provided to us by our union, that we, the employees, pay for.

Stay mad though.