Shrooms

I don't really know if this is the board to talk about mushrooms, in that case forgive me and delete my thread.

Have any of you blokes had some hallucinogenic mushrooms in your life?

I'd like to get started (I'm 22, so probably too old to start drugs) without fucking my shit up, as you'd say.

How do I go about that? Also, do any of you have experiences you can share?

Other urls found in this thread:

midwestgrowkits.com/
thesporedepot.com/
shroomery.org/11324/General-Cultivation
selfauthoring.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>too old to start drugs
wat

Don't do hallucinogens. You can thank me for that later

To have fun with drugs I mean.

Lolwut?

they can be good in the appropriate setting with the right people. Although some people will just never enjoy hallucinogens to being with.

Theres little way of telling until you try.

this only if your family has genetic history of mental illness
if so, your shit might get fucked up

I'm safe regarding that.

Taking drugs is an experience, so good or bad, you will be richer for trying. This mostly just applies to harmless once-in-a-while drugs like psychedelics. Just set aside some time where you won't have anything to attend to and enjoy yourself in a comfortable, safe space. It's worth it just to be shown how objective experience is and it can be healing to have something 'bring you into the moment'.

This thread probably belong's on /b/ or something. Having said that, I recommend taking it with people you trust or who have prior experience your first time.

Also, you're not too old, in my opinion, you shouldn't really start messing with drugs before 20 at the youngest. Before that you're not really mature enough to know when to stop, though I suppose that depends on each individual.

This shit happened to me with laced weed and it tools years to get untucked

>Theres little way of telling until you try.
>your shit might get fucked up

Risking terror beyond description which appears to last for a literal eternity due to fucked up perception of time.

Anyone can have a bad trip, family background has nothing to do with it.

as someone who's done shrooms four-five times and acid over two dozen, I have NEVER had a "bad trip". I've had stressful ones due to other people not being able to handle their shit and having to babysit them, but I've never personally had a bad experience.

Some people just don't have the mental fortitude for psychedelics and don't know how to deal with it. . Fear is the mind killer. You need to acknowledge that you're on drugs, realize the potential for a bad trip is there, and then conquer that fear. If you fear having a bad trip, you're gonna have one

>a bad trip is the reason you should NEBER EBEM TUCH PSYCHS

wtf man. A bad trip isnt THAT bad

pussy

Hahaha ha hah hah.... Heh...

You just don't comprehend the downward spiral potential of bad trips unless you've had one

You'll be wishing death was even an option, you'll be convinced it's not an option anymore. You'll be convinced it never was an option and you just lost everything, and even the heat death of the universe was a comforting lie - the true reality is this infinite asymptotically slowing loop of torture and delusion

Yeah I don't touch psychs anymore, ever.

Cringe af. You're probably a mortal mark who can't handle the weakest shit.

>being so fucking mentally weak you have a bad trip in the first place

If you're worried about a bad trip but still want to try, just start off at a smaller dose. Look up the dose amounts for whatever you're planning on doing. In my experience, bad trips only happen because you allow yourself to believe that things aren't going to be ok for some reason. This is a stupid mentality to have, as there is no way your brain is going to decay or have permanent trauma from a single trip, no matter the drug.

Find a good place to do it, either at your place or somewhere comfortable. If you're feeling a little brave and want to get the most out of t, somewhere in nature is ideal, like the woods, just don't bother trying there if you're an easily scared pussy.

Music is much better on shrooms, as is other arts and crap. Bring a friend to either do it with or to watch over you. Make sure they're not someone who pisses themselves at the slightest thing going wrong.

It's not about being an "easily scared pussy" you don't know wtf you're talking about

Big macho confident "nothing scares me" type guys get their asses handed to them the hardest eventually.

You have to give yourself to the psychedelic and let it control you and be okay with letting go and not being in control, and not being capable of confronting your fears

Make no mistakes, if you are capable of just "thinking" yourself out of a "bad trip", it wasn't an actual bad trip it was just temporary anxiety or fear

A bad trip is something else entirely

shrooms are a good time, I recommend to all my friends for the first time start at a gram, wait an hour see how you feel, eat more if you think is needed. Remember you can always get more high, but you can't get less high, better to start weak than to have your night ruined by thinking you can handle it.

do shrooms, with good people you trust in safe environment so if things go out of control there is no damage done. Don't do them too often like acid or you can space out for years or get some mental shit issues. It helped with my anxiety though, but later combination of long term acid and opiates fucked me up.

imo even bad trips are a worthwhile experience

I grew my own mushrooms because I heard they helped with depression after the famous John Hopkins University studies and in my personal experience they really do. I was absolutely desparite and during one of my up periods instead of planning my own suciside I looking into this and it was one of the best decisions I ever made which led to me getting in the gym.

I did Jordan Peterson's self-authoring course high on mushrooms and it changed my life. Mushrooms really force you to have a conversation with yourself you find out what don't like about you and it movitated me work towards self improvement. At the same time it relieved me of anxiety about the things I can't change.

That first couple trips on mushrooms were probably probably the most spiritually enlightening experiences I ever had.

It's surprisingly legal in the US. You can literally buy the spores online 100% no problem. The legal workaround is that you use them for microscope-related hobbies

I used Midwestern grow kits to get started with all the supplies and the spore depot for the actual spores and good ole shroomery for advice. Expect to fuck it up the first couple times also here's a link to the self-authoring website. I recommend this to everyone even if you're mentally healthy.

midwestgrowkits.com/
thesporedepot.com/
shroomery.org/11324/General-Cultivation
selfauthoring.com/

Just have some benzos on hand and you will be fine, it will completely kill the anxiety if you have a panic attack

> m-muh bad trip!

haha fucking PUSSIES

>m-muh good trip!

haha fucking PUSSIES

If you're wanting a controllable experience, do not take mushrooms. Take 2c-b or LSD.

LSD or 2c-b are very malleable in terms of controlling mindset. Mushrooms are like a fucking plunge. You will go where it takes you and you'll have to deal with it.

If you are overly nervous about your first psychedelic experience, do not take mushrooms.

Fuck. You describe it so well.

I had a terrible trip on edibles, ate too much "weedy chocolate cake", whatever you call it.

I can only describe it as an unimaginable despair. Completely lost in thoughts, with no control over it. I realized how the existance as a whole doesnt make sense.

Never used high or even medium doses after it

I know completely what you mean

All those philosophical truths we're aware of - the absurdity of life, how fucking ridiculous this situation is how we're all typing to each other on a fucking website and how society as a whole is just fucked up - all of them get pushed into your face and instead of just knowing them you "grok" them - you feel and comprehend and empathize and are finally awoken to how true and fucked up this shit all is

I don't know man :( No more psychs for me, blissful ignorance. Lifting and working.

One of the first times I got high it really fucked with my attention span like it was almost impossible to keep a train of thought for more than 10 second intervals. And after 10 secs my hearing would go in super slow motion for a second and my thoughts would reset to nothing. It was pretty fucked up

Guys, I have bipolarity, but I might have a shot at shrooms this month.
I hallucinate atleast once a week without drugs because of brain-spooks.

What could go wrong?

NO. Don't. You'll regret it. Just trust me.

Damnit, I've wanted to try something heavier then marijana.

I guess drugs ain't for me, then.

Just do LSD senpai, if you die , you die.

DO NOT DO LSD

Listen, this is very serious, I know this is just Veeky Forums and all and people lie and tell jokes and shit and things like that

This is serious though, don't do LSD or any psychedelics. Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's safe, they don't get it

People with any mental illnesses should NEVER do psychedelics. You WILL regret it. Look at Syd Barrett. Look at all of these people

These "acid casualties" - they are dismissed since many millions of people do LSD without harm. But those people didn't have underlying mental illnesses

If you have bipolar disorder and you do LSD, you will be FUCKED. Your disorder will increase, you may even develop others, if you go through a bad trip and take too much. It's NOT worth the risk, don't even take a tiny bit

Please. It's your choice. I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink by listening to me. Just don't do any psychs user pls thanks

give me this fat titted slut

OK man, don't worry, I wont.
Unless I get cancer and only got a few days left to live.

I've asked two other people if it would be neat with shrooms, the other one told me that he knew people that got really fucked up. The other guy told me that it's super awesome. UNLESS I had some personality disorder, which I didn't tell him about at that time.

I guess I'm walking around knocking doors just to see if someone says something else.

Can't believe the newfags in this thread haven't posted this classic Veeky Forums tale yet.

Personally OP, no. But do your research. Figure out exactly what'll happen. ANd also on the day, don't feel like you *have* to go through with it. A lot of bad trips happen when you set it up, something happens, and you go through with it anyway. Also, as somebody who's babysat people on LSD and shit, and somebody who's seen them babysat by dicks, definitely have the people watching over you (assuming you bother with it) be trustworthy. A while ago a friend was babysitting two dudes on LSD, who decided to spend $20 at mcdonalds getting those cheap soft serve cones. Fair enough right? Harmless fun with a bit of disposable income, in a safe environment. He took his eyes off them for a second to go get a coke or some shit, and suddenly they were screaming about how they'd forgotten how to eat. Some dude then came up and tried to convince them to give hm their wallets. He'd teach them to eat, you see, he just needed a small fee.
Anyway, bottom line, don't be a tool, be careful.

I won't touch psychs unless under a very controlled and intentional medical program.

It takes quite a lot of effort whilst sober to keep the ghastly absurdity of it all at bay. If I took something to tip that balance I'm pretty sure my mind would eat the good part of itself and I'd be well and truly fucked.

Sometimes I get the idea that it'd be a good thing to force me to confront my anxiety head on and deal with it but it's a 50/50 toss up that the anxiety would win once and for all.

Tons of people itt are pretty retarded

I've done mushrooms twice, only an eighth each time. The first time changed my life, and I didn't go insane or jump off a building.

I also had complete control over my actions (though consider an eighth isn't very much) so I wouldn't listen to these "dude you need a sitter you might go crazy and start screaming!" people. On a dose like that you don't black out or lose control. You're still in the world, everything's just different.

Your perception is completely fucked though so don't even think about driving or anything like that.

If you're intelligent enough to appreciate them, they'll change you too. Or if you're stupid you'll just be like "duude I'm trippin lol xD" like one of the guys I did shrooms with was. He didn't "get it".

You can just dismiss me as a hippy retard though. It's just hallucinations right? It's all in your head and not real. What you see and touch, now that's what's really real! ;)

Do them in a environment where you feel safe and comfortable and around people you trust.
I prefer to do them alone but your first time it might help to have someone to talk to. Everyone is different.

Once you're more experienced on how you feel under the effects you can start taking them in other places with strangers around.

Did it twice, most enjoyable psychedelic by far. I've done Acid, DMT

Do it with friends. Someone you trust and really enjoy hanging out with. Doing it with your girlfriend/wife is awesome.

Set and setting. Set as in the area you're in, and the mindset you're in. I find that going outside gets rid of a lot of the anxiety. You want to do this in nature where not a lot of people are around. Bring a portable speaker, and make a playlist of some good tunes beforehand.

Drink tons of water, and eat well before you do them. Most importantly, have fun and be safe :)

this, people that never had a bad trip don't know how truly terrifying being in that state is like
I've taken a "heroic" dose of shrooms before, never again, what a fucking night that was
stick to low doses for fun times, and medium ones for more introspective trips, but be fucking careful and think a thousand times over before you take a high dose.

No, YOU don't get it

They're different for everyone. All of our experiences of psychs are different, just like all of our experiences of life are different. You didn't get it

Don't shame people into taking them and have some arrogant "dumb people don't get it" attitude man. You're completely missing the point if you do

The POINT is that none of us need psychs.

It was fun when I did it. It's impossible to describe how you feel on the drug so if you're curious just do it to find out. If you expect to learn some life changing shit or have a crazy epiphany it's not really gonna happen. Do some DMT or LSD for that.

I've had 25+ mushroom trips my friend...I've been to mushroom mountain...5 heroic doses.

2nd time was my 1st heroic dose..8 grams...saw the matrix in the toilet...saw a black ooze coming under my front door...feel immense danger...loud mexican music upstairs, loud spanish speaking...book it out the back door through snow to hide from impending doom in the car.

good times

Bros I know this is supposed to be a discussion on drugs
But I don't care, who the fuck is that girl? Have linked all of you for help in experiencing the best drug out there, lust

who is this semen demon

Who this

You must have had a fucked up psyche to begin with because I've had wonderful times on hallucinogens.

I'm so happy for you user, psychedelics changed my life for the better too, it's always nice to read posts like these

He didn't get it in the same sense that someone who doesn't understand chemistry wouldn't "get" a chemistry set

He didn't have the intelligence to utilize what he was given

And sure, no one needs psychedelics. No one really needs anything.

This was actually a good thread lads

My advise is to not take advise from people on a Guatemalan sandcastle building forum.

If you choose to partake, make sure you have completed any responsibilities you might have ( schoolwork etc) and make sure you only have to interact with people that know you are tripping.

Starting doses vary depending on the type of boomers you've got, but 2g is generally pretty good for most starters.

Bad trips are a very real thing-make no mistake., but you are NEARLY guaranteed to be okay.
While tripping, I've gone whitewater rafting at Yellowstone Park in Montana(was physically there, not a hallucination), watched the universe unfold before my eyes, bought the coolest fucking shirt I own from a thrift shop, experienced ego death several times, seen writing on the wall in blood, seen anxiety, panic attacks, walked up the stairs to see my best friend blacked out, seizing, and choking on his own vomit, I've seen an 8 hour psychotic break.

People here have tripped once and talk like they know shit. I tripped around 80 times in a year and a half period-ending about 6 months ago. Went through 2 sheets and a few oz of mushies. It was too much. I live with the consequences of this-for better or for worse. Perhaps you can find some slightly more informed and experienced individuals at a sub forum of another website? They might know more about /drugs in general than the people here.

I wish you good vibes my man.

you sound all high and mighty but I didn't see a single solid piece of advice in your post, or anything that wasn't already discussed here

actually I didn't see anything besides self-masturbatory rambling

a part from a few retarded people this was an okay thread all things considered, you should see the disgusting shit about drugs that gets posted here

don't be that guy user, people with real experience shouldn't be bragging about it so freely

im taking an eighth for my first time. is that a good amount or just go for 2.5?

have you ever done mushrooms?

Maybe molly could work, easier to try lower dosage too

it's your first time with psychedelics/hallucinogens? do an eighth

already have experience with altered states of consciousness (fuckload of weed, edibles, molly, other phenylethylamines)? go for the 2,5

remember you don't have to rush it if you don't want to

I nearly died and had to be rescued by an ambulance. It was also one of the most horrific experiences of my life, and I still have identity issues because of it.
Don't do mushrooms. It's not worth it.

I took shrooms and they convinced me to quit being a tranny. Threw away my fuckin hormones and got myself a gym membership. 10/10 would take again

is that kroc?

yup

Experienced psychonaut here.

The best advice I can give you OP is this:

You need to have an honest conversation with yourself about where you are in your life and how you feel about it. If you have any dark thoughts that you want to avoid, don't touch psys. That shit will come up, you will not be able to stop thinking about it, and you'll have a bad time.

The drug is like a vehicle, but your mind is the driver. Your own thoughts shape your experience.

Aside from that, you want a comfortable setting that's away from lots of people and clean.

I've only had a bad trip once. I know a few other people who have. In every instance the bad trip is triggered either by them trying to run away from dark thoughts or getting stuck in a setting that was extremely unpleasant for them.

This is bullshit. External stimuli are a powerful variable in tripping. Removing yourself from situations where you deal with those and recognizing what they are doing to you is the solution. Thinking yourself out of a funk also works. Most trips have peaks and valleys, it's up to you to determine how much you let the lows affect you

This advice is dead wrong. Acid is much more intense than mushrooms, there is a reason why people progress from mellow shrooms to LSD

>safe space
>triggered

you think i want to do shrooms around a bunch of offended niggers and feminists?

Go for it. I recommend 3 grams as your first dose.

in my experience acid is much more mild, but idk i think the biggest issues is that a "tab of acid" is never a standard dose. Sure shrooms can vary in potency, but an eighth will feel pretty similar every single time. Sometimes taking 2 tabs of acid would make me trip hard as fuck, and others just a chill time.

Anyways my advice for anyone wanting to do psychadelics is to take it slow your first time. I can promise you that you can get a good feel for them by doing a half-eighth of shrooms or just 1 tab of acid and smoking a bunch of pot and whatnot. Still a fucking blast, little chance to fuck your shit up.

any more pics?

>tfw no tight dress wearing qt3.14 gf

Anyone has that screencap where this guy was tripping and sprinted up hill to his gym. Also he threaded plates through a towel and broke his foot deadlifting the towel with weights in the locker room.

wish i had it, fantastic

I realized all this shit in my warly teens. So what will i realize if i start doing drugs?

They messed me up.
I'd advise against them.

First time I had mushrooms was one of the best times of my life. Was camping with some buddies and we basically chimped out, wandered around and looked at stuff. I've also had real bad trips. No control of my thoughts, just racing from thing to thing, extreme social anxiety, basically a fucking insanity simulator I never want to experience again.

It's a subtle combination of how you're doing at the moment in your own life, the potency of the batch, the people you do it with, and your environment.

At 22 I would definitely do em, hell yeah. Just choose the folks you do it with carefully. ESPECIALLY if they're not gonna be doing shrooms, but you are, make sure they're relaxed and non-judgemental. The last thing you want is a crowd watching you like a fucking animal exhibit, wondering what the high people are up to now. That'll fuck you up right quick.

Also, the nausea is normal. The trip comes in waves. Yeah, they always taste that bad. Don't wander by yourself. Time is in fact passing that slowly, don't worry. It's not as visually trippy as the movies make it out. And have fun with it dude; honestly wish I could try them for the first time again