Wysker ICO

I got my first bitcoin at 80c with paypal, got my next ones for a buck on an exchange where I had to first by Lindens in Second Life and then tradr for bitcoin for an 8% loss, then bought 300 at 15 after watching the first moon to 30.

Cashed out a bunch and lost way more to Asic Miner and Neo Bee and didn't have any skin in the game for a year or so after I ran out in 2014. I bought a couple earlier in the year again though and thanks to you cunts I was at one point up to 16 btc (currently at 8).

In gratitude, I shilled you Iota when it was 3000 sats on ydx before it got on exchange and blocknet at 200k. Now I offer you the bomb diggity shill for Wyskers presale ICO with 30% bonus.

Wysker is an app like tinder for shopping except it has one on screen button modulation to deliver up to 20 images per second of similar products.you can then swipe left or right to scroll through different product streams. You'll have instagram for pictures, snapchat for messages, tinder for dating and wysker for commerce.

The app is finished and launching on dec 1 after the ICO with 500k products in inventory. Once you start using the app you build data sets through machine learning around your profile which is desirable for advertisers. You can allow them access to it temporarily in exchange for wys token which you can then use for discounts at merchants in the app (or free shit with enough). The merchants then pay advertisers in wys for their campaigns to sell more of their products and the cycle completes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aerQdByE-40
medium.com/wysker/content-is-king-ab092bbc15fa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digital commerce is in the trillions of dollars as is advertising and data analytics. The app gives such a sick experience that it could easily take its place among the giants. This would be like investing in instagram at the first round of investment for an app that could process trilliins of dollars a year with you having your own data as a tradeable asset and if marketers wanted that super precious data they are forced to use wys.

The whole team has gone all in on the project with Tobi having 2 kids under 3 and having no salary and developing the app for the last 2 years. Their marketing lead quit his job in Belgium to come work for them for free. It's as authentic of a project as I am aware of in the scene.

Presale goes for another week at 30% bonus. The ICO goes for a month with diminishing bonuses.

Disclosure: I was recruited by them as an advisor because of my experience in crypto and awareness of the scene.
Vid of the app in action: youtu.be/aerQdByE-40 [Open] [Open]

Www.wystoken.org

I was thinking about buying some but I cannot see enough people looking at their screen thinking "what will I buy today: shoes, shirts or a new bicycle?". For most people impulse buying, at best, occurs at the shopping mall and even there they have some vague idea and they wouldnt buy a new car when they were looking for underwear...The target audience for the app seems to be too small.

I've seen this mentioned on here a couple of times but haven't seen that video before. The app actually looks pretty slick.

I might throw a little bit in because hey, how many ICOs even have a working product.

Is there a minimum buy-in for presale?

I've never heard of this until now, but eveyone i know uses apps that sell random shit at a discount and they check those apps all the time. My wife buys things off of Ozsales etc. All the time.

Funny enough, i sometimes see people casually browsing aliexpress and other chinkshit markets on the train. Not sure if they ever buy anything from there.

Interested OP

I think you'd be surprised how much people just love looking at products. People will love to just window shop and "like" things and fantasize about how much better their life would be with those things. Those little fantasies are powerful and the impulse to buy will face even less barriers in an individual actually parting with their money. This happens a million times a day where someone buys shit just to make themselves feel better. The app will make that even more convenient. Early users could make wys just by browsing a lot and sit on them hoping their purchasing power for discounts will increase with more user adoption

>Tinder for shopping

Its never going to work since the chance of people using bots to promote their products are way too high.

You'll just be swiping left on pixelated images and right on whatever bogus things the scammers are trying to throw at you.

If you want a coin that's stable you should just stick to BTC, ETH or LTC, those three are the only ways that have stood the test of time.

Most of the altcoins that we are currently seeing won't survive by the end of next year.

Won't be accepted in app stores due to risk of epilepsy

I don't want a coin that's stable, I want a coin that appreciates significantly over time because I was early.

ETH is no store of value and LTC is a joke.

Would way rather take a punt to mulitply my stack with wys, blocknet, iota, ardor, nem, bts, dcr, bay and a couple of moonshots like moon and posw.

it will be for women who don't get anything in particular, they just go shopping

I don't believe there is a minimum. You can definitely do less than a full eth. You won't get the tokens til after the ICO ends. There's a video on youtube called "how to redeem your wys tokens".

When you come to shill an ICO, the most important information is what will the market cap be right out of the gate

It should be about 50 million. Don't forget they've got a working product which they're dropping on december 1 with 500k products in inventory. There'll be a lot of hype around the app. They were on german tv 7 times in a day last week.

Most ICOs have a massive dump period once they hit the market but wysker will follow through with an immediate release.

If you think instagram was sold for 3 billion that could be an indication for the upside potential of wysker.

medium.com/wysker/content-is-king-ab092bbc15fa

The circulating cap should be about $35 million though, 25% of the tokens are reserved for the team and marketing. Still a little high for this to be a sure shot imo but if the app is coming in December you won't have to wait long for a moon mission if it does moon at least

>wysker ICO
More like wanker ICO
heh

That's exactly how it works! It's build like an endless shopping mall where you can browse through thousands of things in a single session. Also, they have multiple categories as far as I can tell. So even with a vague idea you start finding new stuff. I can totally see all Snapchat users falling for this thing.

I read in the whitepaper that the team is curating the products by themselves with a bit of automation. So I guess it's impossible for bots to hijack the process.

It's a cool idea for sure but I can't shake off the feeling that the use of a blockchain is shoehorned in.
At least make the tokens not worthless, in the current fashion they can only be to get discounts if you're using the app (ie. the app's success will have no bearing on token valuation), if I wanted coupons I'd have put money in Avalon

When anyone can buy wys on exchange and redeem them for discounts/free shit there'll be constant price discovery between wys discount value and the value of them to advertisers who can ONLY use wys to access profile data from wysker app users.

It's not like Tinder in the actual sense you'll be swiping left and right on products you don't or do like.
Besides, products will be entered by real companies and you can't just get any product in there as please.