What happens if I eat too much sodium if I'm 20 and workout a lot?

What happens if I eat too much sodium if I'm 20 and workout a lot?

Is that body attainable natty?

good lord... that pic.

What do you define as too much sodium?

you can see the disgust in the girl on the right's eyes

any 1 got the pic with the really small manlet?
like SUPER small in comparison to the girls

When will they learn?

What does he look like? Am not TurboManlet promise

The livers sodium distillates doesn't kick in until age 22 so I'd be careful if I were you.

How many sodium?
1500mg recommended on S Health but fuck I get like 3000mg a day and I'm cutting.
As long as you stay hydrated and keep yourself sweating while you work out you should be fine.

When I worked construction during the summers and ate ~2000mg sodium a day I had to take salt pills because of so much sweating. Sweating gets rid of sodium very well.

the 1500mg sodium is literally for 75 year old niggers. Thats like a single teaspoon of salt throughout the entire day. Food would be incredibly bland at that low per day.

If you're really worried about it, use low sodium seasonings, don't eat canned foods (if you're eating canned tuna empty the water, put tuna in a strainer, run water through it and drain again to get more sodium out of it), and don't eat packaged foods like packaged pizza that you put in the oven.

he sorta looks like a sandy
he is next to an asian girl and i think a blonde

Fine

hehehe thnx mate
:)

where's the one with the morbidly obese guy that the smug pepe image was based on?

I-I know what this guy feels like..

This one?

Brian Shaw bulking?

>those stains
ha yes

What kind of food do you think made that stain? Pizza? Fried chicken?

Years of regret and excuses

those look like either drink stains or casual wiping of the hands after shoveling french fries into mouth

you'll die

What about the hole? Is that a cigarette burn?

Was really sick a few weeks back, eating nothing but chicken soup. Ate 20g+ of sodium for 3 days straight. Weight went from 160lb to 175lb due to water weight. When I went to doctor ask if anything bad could happen due to my salt consumption. Laughed at me and said I don't have to worry at all about sodium since I'm young and healthy. Says any extra you piss and sweat out.

Sodium? What are you my mom?
If you drink water you'll just piss it out.

Damn, you know it's sad when I (5'7") feel sorry for a dude for being short
When I saw the pic originally I thought it was a shoop
I hope to god this is just a testosterone packed kid or something

>they don't pay me enough for this shit

Were there any fucking normal people at this event?

It was Carl's Jr customers, of course not.

ALPHA AS FUCK

nothing. in a few years it will make you fat and high blood pressure. take that seriously.

This one?

this fucking thread holy balls

Christ I hope he's 11 or something.

ayy brah Im the same height
Im jacked too
Keep up the good work. If youre shredded 5'7'' means nothing (except to girls 5'9'' and above, but all my GFs have been shorter than me)

I luled

THAY SAY SOULJAH BOI AINT REALLY FRUM DA H00D!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would a normal person go out of their way to get a pic taken with a cheerleader

thi is the 1
thx user )

>sodium makes you fat

Veeky Forums never ceases to make me laugh

kek

Bump

This one just makes me feel sad for him. The rest of the guys are greasy obese fucks who clearly don't give a single fuck about their appearance and hygiene. This guy is put together, dressed, clean clothes, does his hair and showers, but his face (in the video) is clearly that of a broken man. Fuck. I feel for the turbo manlets, I really do.

no food, just a quick shake of the rattlesnake

>chick signs the paper
>then holds it just out of reach so he has to jump to get it