I'm 23, have a 7.7 x 5 inch dick and I've never had sex before...

I'm 23, have a 7.7 x 5 inch dick and I've never had sex before. I've been described as being "good looking" and a "very nice young man". What am I doing wrong?

You are probably an awkward dork around women.

I don't speak to women. They stare at me when I walk around in public though

Well you asked what you are doing wrong, do you think women are just going to jump out of alleys to suck your dick? You have to approach them and say hi.

I'm sensitive

Does that mean you can't have conversations? Is this some code word for autistic?

The answer is simple. People need to see your monster cock or the wont know you have it. Consider wearing pants when you go outside. You fucking sperg. How old are you?

I can't have conversations. When I say something in a conversation a girl might make a face and say something mean. That is soul crushing for a guy like me.

So I avoid all types of contact with females. I fear them.

I'm a grower not a shower. It doesn't look special when it's not erect.

Moms usually tell their sons that and aren't expecting sex in return.

get some confidence/self esteem dawg

all girls say something mean? what kind of weird experiences have you had? did you talk to one girl and then write off all girls? girls aren't that different from men where it's important, plus they are thirsty for cock quit being a bitch OP tis better to have loved and lost you motherfucker

Fuck a hooker, visit an Asian Massage Parlor, or fap; Then get on with your life.

How to have sex in 5 easy steps
1. Create tinder profile with normal pics where you look decent
2. Swipe every girl right
3. Text all your matches "are you interested in casual sex" you might add hi if you feel chatty
4. If she responds with anything but no you hit jackpot
5 fuck her without caring for her and dump her like the trash she is

This is proven techniques guys if you feel picky you might want to consider swiping the fatties left. 23 virgins that is just sad.

your mom's opinion of you and your dick are irrelevant to the rest of the world

My therapist says I have an abusive relationship with my mother. My mother says things that aren't very nice. Psychologists have even examined me and say that I had a rough childhood.

I've been sexually masochistic most of my entire life and imagine women hurting me in various scenarios which for some reason I find sexually appealing.

Exercise is the only thing that helps my self-confidence, if it weren't for exercise I wouldn't have accomplished much in life.

You need to find a bdsm group and let some lady make you her bish

Stop asking your mums opinion

Ever consider raping your mum?
2 birds and all that

JEALOUSY

You can tell your mom about your virginity issue and blame her for it. Just hope that she will take your virginity as an apology

same

im 6'4
good build
fit
good face
well dressed

but thanks to some fagboy that hates me everybody at my college now thinks im gay.

>What am I doing wrong?
Not going for it and/or not putting yourself in a situation where you can go for it.

And to be clear since you're asking this here, when I say go for it I mean asking girls out and escalating, not just sticking your hands down their pants by surprise.

>"very nice young man". What am I doing wrong?

>being this self-unaware

You're not showing your dick to women properly.

You have no game.

/thread

You are ugly. WHo told you're good looking? your mom? lmao

Talk for yourself ;)