"I would lift weights user, but I don't want to get all muscley!"

>"I would lift weights user, but I don't want to get all muscley!"

Why do so many girls think like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/24612/differences-in-iq-between-men-and-women-can-no-longer-be-ignored
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/sorry-girls-but-the-smartest-people-in-the-world-are-all-men/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1274952/Men-ARE-brainy-women-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html
angryharry.com/esMenareMoreIntelligentthanWomen.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sQqA_i-GgqA
scientificamerican.com/article/research-confirms-a-link-between-intelligence-and-life-expectancy/
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22998852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lack of knowledge. Most women want to either be female ottermode or T H I C C obeast hams. The more knowledgeable ones participate in sports and get fit that way.

Because they're women. Women have been, time and time again, shown to be less intelligent than men in many studies. This goes back to our primal days when women had to stay in the cave to take care of the young, a relatively easy job, compared to the men who had to put their wits against the saber-tooth tigers and every fucking thing that would kill them outside of their cave

>returnofkings.com/24612/differences-in-iq-between-men-and-women-can-no-longer-be-ignored
>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/sorry-girls-but-the-smartest-people-in-the-world-are-all-men/
>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1274952/Men-ARE-brainy-women-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html
>angryharry.com/esMenareMoreIntelligentthanWomen.htm

>His source is returnofkings and fucking breitbart
>AND DAILY MAIL
>And a fucking blog

you can't make this shit up

Every girl I have ever known thinks running > lifting

>"I just exercise so I can junk food!"

So frustrating.

>you can't make this shit up
yes you can and they have.

Do they though?

Maybe a decade ago, but this has been a normie meme for so long now I'd be surprised if you could find a girl who still thought this.

Riddle me this then Anita: Why are there separate chess leagues for women?

>>"I just exercise so I can junk food!"
This is one of the main reasons I lift, so I can eat whatever I feel like

>On a board about fitness

You'd be surprised.

My sister and most of my co-workers believe this, despite me trying to explain otherwise.

They don't seem to understand those muscles take months, if not years, of dedicated training and strict diet.

Yeah seriously this is like one of the best benefits

Once you hit full chad mode and you have your goal bod maintaining is easy as fuck while eating anything you want

If they have low bf they can get too toned for their liking. Plus some accidentally train like a bodybuilder because they think they're not going for strength so no muscle will gain.

I'll clarify his post with the actual truth although I have no data on hand to give you.

Women have a slightly higher average IQ than men, between 1 and 2 points higher for any given race. However, the bell curve of female intelligence is significantly taller than males in the middle. That is to say that there is less deviation among the IQ of females. Essentially, while extremely uncommon, a man occasionally has an IQ greater than 150. On the other hand, it is much rarer STILL for a woman to have an IQ greater than 150. The bell curve of male IQ has a higher standard deviation, and consequently there are more outliers, both extremely unintelligent men and extremely intelligent men. This is one of the reasons that genius, as far as we can tell, throughout history, has primarily been a male phenomenon. This is only to say that female genius is much rarer.

>thinking IQ is actually a measure of inteligence

>thinking IQ is actually a measure of intelligence

if women were as smart as men and do as well in the same job, but were paid less due to wage gap, why don't companies only hire women?

they would be essentially cheap labor

>if women were as smart as men and do as well in the same job, but were paid less due to wage gap, why don't companies only hire women?

Strawman, no one is claiming or saying this. It's idiotic.

Men and women make different choices.

This is true, but it's not "le women are dummer than men"

IQ is agreed upon by everyone who studies intelligence in academia to be the best measure of intelligence we have.

It correlates excellently with income, health, happiness, among other things.

You don't get to dismiss the entirety of an academic field out of hand because you watched a couple TED talks where some leftists explained how IQ tests were discriminatory against minorities.

Because thinking it gives them an easy excuse not to do something that requires them to put forth effort. It's the same reason why people say "I can't find the time" to do something.

>because you watched a couple TED talks where some leftists explained how IQ tests were discriminatory against minorities.

Another strawman

IQ tests measure how good people are at IQ tests. You can study beforehand for IQ-test questions and do much better than you would otherwise. It really isn't that good of a measure

BRAAAAAAAAP

>so skinny

I want to break her, user.

>Strawman, no one is claiming or saying this. It's idiotic.

There's plenty of people who actually think the wage gap myth is true.

Anyone intelligent would understand that would women tend to CHOOSE jobs that pay less, like elementary school teachers or caretakers, while men are more likely to CHOOSE high-paying STEM careers. Therefore comparing the total pay of men and women and claiming that the difference in total pay between genders is due to "patriarchal oppression" is a completely retarded feminist lie, but my point is that there is actually people who think that.

>be me
>yesterday lost count on bench and accidentally did 6 reps instead of 5
>woke up this morning as Mr. Universe
>I accidentally got all muscley

I would argue that IQ is actually an accurate method to measure certain natural skills, however clasifying these skills as "intelligence" doesn't lead to anything as intelligence itself its something way too hard to define. These same skills while natural for some, can be developed by most people with a will to to it, thats were it fails.
t. fucktard who knows nothing at all about this

Sure you can study for IQ tests and become more familiar with the format, but ultimately the questions that are supplied you will never have seen before (if you have then you were studying from the actual pool of a specific IQ test, meaning that specific test is no longer valid). Also, part of the point of an IQ test is that it's novel. The fact that you can become familiar with the types of questions that might be asked doesn't change the fact that ideally you should be encountering fresh ideas and trying to work through them. And for the vast majority of people issued IQ tests, this is how it goes. Only people obsessed with being able to say their IQ is such-and-such a number will study a variety of tests and retake them for higher scores.

>There's plenty of people who actually think the wage gap myth is true.
>Anyone intelligent would understand that would women tend to CHOOSE jobs that pay less, like elementary school teachers or caretakers, while men are more likely to CHOOSE high-paying STEM careers. Therefore comparing the total pay of men and women and claiming that the difference in total pay between genders is due to "patriarchal oppression" is a completely retarded feminist lie, but my point is that there is actually people who think that.

Not saying i agree with it but the whole argument is that Women indeed choose lower-paying majors/careers.

But WHY? That's the question we need to answer, is it women's natural inclination to choose these jobs, or is it because of society forcing them to go into them?

I meant there's books you can download and study through for a few months in advance and score far better on an IQ test.

it really isn't that telling of intelligence, but rather which people are better at taking the tests.

Pretty much explains it

youtube.com/watch?v=sQqA_i-GgqA

>is it women's natural inclination to choose these jobs
of course
akctshually, there's this swedish or norweigan documentary that talks about this, this guy talks to many experts on the field and while biologists and doctors tell him that is for biological reasons along with an experiment, the "gender experts" or some bullshit tell him that society impones roles.
Pretty good documentary.
Also, even if society imposes roles, what leaded society to be like this other than biological reasons?

Visible muscle unless she's fucking stacked makes women look like dykes, old, or a tryhard quasi feminists, thus unfuckable.

They see the average beyond natural or even natural peak woman and turn right the fuck around.

Besides, the only people championing women lifting or getting built are in fact lesbians, queers and people who have drugs and gym memberships to shill.

>It correlates excellently with income, health, happiness, among other things.
You just pulled that out of your ass lololololol

Please feel free to list sources.

It is a fact though that most of academia does view IQ tests as the least worst measure of intelligence we have.

Correlation is another matter entirely. You can say that billionaires tend to have slightly higher IQs than average, but you can't say the reverse based on that information (i.e. higher IQs tend to lead to more billionaires; otherwise Singapore would have the most billionaires, which it does not, and 'Murrica would have very few, although it has the most, and 3rd most per capita). Likewise, even median income vs. IQ doesn't really match up unless you do a very small, very select sample group to fit your hypothesis. Again, 'Murrica dumb, but median income is pretty fucking high.

I'm just explaining the claim here.

It's not to say that Women literally get paid 20% less than men for the exact same job, but rather whether it's natural or a social construct. That's what you want to argue when you're arguing against that claim.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

can you fucking faggots stop arguing about how stupid women are and give some sources/facts to why women will not get muscly? My gf was doing great (going to the gym often by herself) but then she read some stupid blog thing that told her she was going to get muscly

PLEASE HELP ANONS, HER ASS WAS GETTING SO JUICY

how do I convince her

>and give some sources/facts to why women will not get muscly? My gf was doing great (going to the gym often by herself) but then she read some stupid blog thing that told her she was going to get muscly

Women don't have high enough tesotsterone to build a lot of muscle.

And even if they had the same testosterone as men, gaining muscle is a subtle process, and you can stop it. It's not like you all of a sudden wake up as Mr. Olympia.

Even trying their absolute best women naturally cannot build muscle to get "muscly"

no test no gains hanpai

She goes to the gym regularly and follows a weightlifting routine I've given her, but she doesn't want to increase the weight on the squat bar because she's afraid she's going to get strong/big thighs

I understand what you're saying, that people can improve the score they would've gotten on an IQ test by studying for it in advance.

What I'm saying is that just because you can improve your score does not mean that it was never testing anything. IQ obviously measures something, it has to, because it correlates with very significant things like life expectancy, happiness, income. Maybe people who are wealthy, happy, and live long are just the kind of people who are good at taking IQ tests? Or maybe, people who do well on IQ tests do so because of some natural aptitude or capacity to solve the problems presented on the IQ test--we could call this aptitude something resembling intelligence?

Also, it may not be a really good measure of whatever true intelligence IS, but I think I can safely say that we have no single better instrument for approximating intelligence. If you think we do, I'd love to hear about it.

MFW you're literally fucking sperg level autistic. You realize you can't compare IQ like that in different countries because they have different fucking economies you stupid fucking moron. Of course a fucking country like Signapore will produce less billionaires than people in the US, their fucking economy is nowhere even close to a level that could compare to America. You're literally the most fucking dense retard on this board, please stop fucking posting your retarded shit on here again. If you fucking compared people in the same country then maybe we could start talking, even then there are huge differences in economy between some parts of the US and others. Basically my point is you're fucking retarded

If she started to get too muscly she could just stop? The fucking retard

If she starts to get big, muscly thighs she can stop at any time and the muscle will eventually atrophy
If you could get super muscular overnight guys wouldn't be at the gym for years and still look dyel

Do you want her to become a powerlifter or swole or do you want her to become fit?

scientificamerican.com/article/research-confirms-a-link-between-intelligence-and-life-expectancy/

pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22998852

I am done. Enjoy these sources, the first two were less than stellar but I think I saw citations for all of the information in the second link.

I'm done. Battling Marxism online is an endeavor for only the very brave. I get physically ill when I encounter so many human beings who are harboring ignorant notions in their head that will lead inexorably to the collapse of Western Civilization.

I alone cannot undo what you people have learned in government education K-12.

Muscle memory is a thing.
It won't take much for her to build it back in the gym.
So she'd be pretty much fucked forever.

Drink the protein so your farts have strength.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMPPPPMMMMMPPMPPP

Saw a girl at my gym curling 5 pounds with one arm and looking at her phone, left weights fucking everywhere, and I shit you not she was deadlifting a 20 pound curl bar.

low IQ right here

I agree with the lack of knowledge. You will get muscles on you. Thats how it works! the trainers aren't trying to trick you.

neither are the scientists that went to school forever to study human anatomy lol

Because women are stupid, you know this OP you just wanted to make a bait thread

Shut the fuck up you beta male cuck. Go change the diapers of your wife's son.

Wanna know how I know you have no idea what muscle memory does?

You have no idea what muscle memory is or what it does and anything you say is going to be fucking stupid and wrong.

But sure. Go ahead. I could use a few nyuks.

>those sources
>still blabbering on about cave men days
>with no trace of irony

Jesus Christ user.

Most just don't want to lift or go to the gym, and use this as an excuse.

Muscle memory is a cognitive process. It's motor learning. Literally nothing at fucking all to do with the development of actual muscle fibers, like the other posts implied. The bitch won't be fucked and "muscely" forever because of muscle memory. That's not how that works.

>sitting with dyel friends
>"well, going to the gym doesn't really make women more attractive unless they're fat"
>immediately instinctively point out that he's fucking wrong
>"what, do you like muscle girls user? are you maybe subconsciously gay?"

can't deal with these people

The concept of muscle memory that we're discussing is how the body remembers how much muscle and strength it has.
Has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

When you google something make sure it has something to do with the actual subject at hand, not just pick the thing that comes from the most official looking place or whatever dictionary definition you find.

That's isn't muscle memory though, and calling that process muscle memory would be incorrect.

There aren't different types of muscle memory user.

>There aren't different types of muscle memory user.
yea there are

Those are literally two ways of saying the same damn thing.

This isn't a debate you can win by being the most obstinate you foolish bastard.
You are wrong. Period.
Don't embarrass yourself and worse give ignorant people bad information by continuing this.

The second one refers to it's easy to get back to a given weight after a break after your muscles atrophy than it was to get there in the first place.

im not of those things, just wud like her to be less flabby

Made for BBC

true

All white hitches must experience BBC once I before marriage.

Every man who ever has interacted with women should know that most of them are neither very smart nor very knowledgeable.

Things that aren´t on TV or their Facebook feed don´t exist for them.

So get out of your basement you numale cucks and actually learn how the world works.

posting from my wife's sons ipad, agreed

my gf and her friends currently believe this, they don't understand how bodyfat and muscle mass work

I'm triggered
"Brainwash" wasn't exactly rigurous m8
And yes, this.
>these sources
>muh cavemen
Off yourself
Getting women into chess
This is probably true but it's more nuanced than that

>Battling Marxism online is an endeavor for only the very brave.