Follow Veeky Forumss advice and try to be alpha

>follow Veeky Forumss advice and try to be alpha
>now being charged with rape

YOU TOLD NE WOMEN LOVE STRONG MEN WHO TAKE CONTROL REEEE

jesus user, what'd you do?

Tbh, it sounds like you accomplished the goal.
What's the problem, friendo?

Well did you actually rape her?

Well we wher at a party and she was telling me my muscles looked strong and I said something like you should see what they can do baby, and pushed her up on the wall and kissed her/started rubbing her, she didn't push me away or anything but after about 5 minutes of saying stuff i thought was sexy I openenedmy eyes and noticed she was crying and everyone was just staring at me, so I said hey let's take this into a private area and she said please no and now everyone thinks I'm a creep and she's literally charging me for rape even though it was only my fingera

kek you're fucked m8

You fell for the memes.

I just got an adjournment but I could go to fucking jail I'm freaking out does anyone know how lotus glen correctional is?

Yeah, see, your problem was that you were fucking autistic

Hey user, something similar happened to me but instead I was sexually assulted and she lied to everyone that I raped her.

I suggest you talk to her in person and explain why you acted the way you did, she might understand or forgive you. I could never forgive her for lying to everyone but I was able to forgive her for assulting me.

>after about 5 minutes of saying stuff i thought was sexy I openenedmy eyes
L U L
U
L

>this sounds too fucking retarded to be real
>then again, this is Veeky Forums

I don't even know anymore.

Can anyone in cairns recommend a good lawyer please this isn't funny

>I openenedmy eyes and noticed she was crying and everyone was just staring at me, so I said hey let's take this into a private area and she said please no
That's pretty hot

>after about 5 minutes of saying stuff i thought was sexy I openenedmy eyes and noticed was just a dream, everybody walk the dinosaur

Wait....5 minutes to realize she was uncomfortable and upset, and then you thought "hey maybe we should fuck in a bedroom".

This cannot be real. And if it is, why are you online posting about it?

You might have to share a cell with coons m8

I would call this fake but I actually knew a guy who did basically the same thing in HS and ended up getting expelled. The kid had a scholarship to Brown and he lost it as a result.

Fuck you cunts it was your fuvking "advice" that started this shit now you just fucking laugh I could go to jail for 5 FUCKING YEARS and you just laigj fuck you killing myself

>cairns

Fucking knew it. You QLD's are born fucked. kys

>recieved

hehe

>mfw someone on Veeky Forums gets a rape conviction before this weird cunt

you're fucked bro ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>lotus glen

It's a fucking Ausie guise

Queensland too.

Fucking Abos you should be fine. Judges like melanin enriched upstanding youths

holy shit dude

P U T M E I N S C R E E N C A P

You took one half-baked compliment and ran with it that fucking hard?

I'm surprised you didn't show up at the party and started initiating anal with the host when he complimented you on your timeliness

Honestly why would you start fingering a girl you just met within the first 5 minutes in front of everyone? you deserve the charge, plead no contest

AHAHAHA

GET FUCKED, KID

>"you look strong user!"
>YEAH HERE, I'LL SHOVE MY FINGERS UP YOUR FUCK HOLE SO YOU CAN SEE JUST HOW STRONG I AM
mfw reading this

>sees girl crying while being fingered
>does nothing and stares
Jesus Christ charge all the people at the party too, wtf kind of people just watch that.

A U S B O Y S
We in here cunts

People who're afraid of the meathead going full roid rage. You might underestimate how intimidating to most people it is when you're bigger than them.

Idk how big OP is but there has to be at least one guy who would say something, Although I guess the more people at the party the less likely any one person is to say something.

BRISBANE
REPORTING IN

It's not rape. But you certainly harassed her.

>received.jpg
>thinking you can kys with pills
wow you really are retarded

Being "alpha" only works if you're attractive or rich m8.

OOhhh mate, you're fucking wrecked.

Melbourne, haven't you got a bull to prep?

>Cairns

Whats your first name? I feel like i know you.

I dont live there but i know someone who does and you sound just like him.

I don't even know whether this is too retarded to be real or fake

We've gone deep down the rabbit hole

Michael

Never mind then, oh and kys

you guys are so fucking mean I really thought I was part of thew group before this thread guess i was fucking wrong

Bit of a nut ain't ya m8.

DON'T PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

holy fucking shit dude

>my fingera

I followed Veeky Forums's advice and now have a girl who wants to marry me.

I bet you can get a cute prison bitch though , OP.
We're all gonna make it.

There's being a cunt to strangers online and then there's fingering girls who don't want you to and who arent strong enough to push you away.

Which type of mean are you?

This post gave me acute pancreatitis.

Your autism should not be allowed in public. Get a home gym, and have your groceries delivered. Holy shit, OP.

Haven't you noticed Veeky Forums if for faggots? The endgame in Veeky Forums is to make you into a raging fat faggot, because that's what the white "males" like these days. Why do you think the have so many thicc and high test threads and all the nofap garbage? It's all to make you into a raging cock pump and they've succeeded, you're going to be taking so much cock in prison that when you get out you're going to be craving it. So the first thing you do when out of your prison anal training is head straight to the gym and let some of these fags rail you bro.
But again you're a fucking Ausfailian so you were a faggot poof to begin with. With your criminal genetic stock it was inevitable that you would end up raping someone anyways. Forget the lawyer bring a giant tub of vaseline faggot.

>you guys are mean

Ah, shit. It is fake after all.

Holy kek

>you guys are so fucking mean
>rapes a girl unknowingly
you're not the one to judge, brah

>interacting with 3D women

You have to be rich and successful to be able to grab 'em by the pussy. Not an autistic NEET.

Man this has tk be fake.
Nobody goes from full autist to fingering a stranger infront of a group overnight.
And how the fuck would anyone in their right mind say "let's take this to a private area" to a crying girl.
You might have pulled it off if you didn't do it infront of other people, even the sluttiest of sluts dont want people to know they're sluts by letting themselves be fingered infront of her peers. God user if this is real get therapy asap. It'll let the judge know aswell that you're working on yourself and did not have a clue that what you were doing was wrong.

Well..
That went bananas.

Sounds like you're just a lucky guy

>Fingered her
>Not rape

See? This is why retards go to prison, they make their head based laws and pretend it's exactly like that.

There's a huge doctrine discussion in criminal law going decades over what constitutes rape by introducing objects, - Google forcible penetration with a foreign object-, and wether the term "object" also includes the fingers.

As everything in crimes, proof must be provided to get away with shit, and it's expensive to hire experts at random shit.

Usually, DA attorneys or the equivalent in every country will go with the position of introducing fingers in an unwilling person is rape, so the defendant will have to say it did not introduced anything, there was no penetration, it was over clothing, there was but it was merely 2mm since it's only rubbing therefore no penetration was performed,etc. But this requires proof, and the victims attorney will sustain it's claim given by a sexological test to the victim -a physical test- along with a credibility test to see if it's lying or exaggerating.

It's not yelling RAAAAAAPEEEE and bam, you are imprisoned.

So, yes, fingering someone IS rape. Also, it doesn't need to be vaginal or anal, it can be oral as well, I.e some retard puts his fingers on another with a sexual innuendo who was unwilling. Bam! Rape, but this is highly dependent on each country's laws system and penal code regarding rape

ANYWAY

I do believe this is b8 and never happened, but in reality there are retards that do this sort of shit

Nobody is this dumb

But then again this is Veeky Forums

I like how you can tell how nervous user is getting based on his typos.

You're fucked, enjoy prison my dude.