What's a good bf% to shoot for? I'm cutting now and not sure what to have for a goal. Currently sitting at around 18%

What's a good bf% to shoot for? I'm cutting now and not sure what to have for a goal. Currently sitting at around 18%

What's your height/current weight?
I'd shoot for around 12-15% and then do a lean gains type of thing. Best natty gains (after noob gains) come from lean bulking and a solid routine.

5'2"/141

NGGGGGGGGGGG JULIA
This gook whore and Anri Okita are my no-fap-period killers
Hate them

6-8% if you actually want to look good and stand out

I didn't ask your age

are you 11 or what?

Julia has a horse face. Anri on the other hand, is fucking perfection.

>Julia has a horse face
Don't you dare

Post a photo of you at 6-8%.

Natty your dick stops working at 8% and your body rapidly begins to catabolze muscle so it seems counter productive to your goals of "looking good" and "standing out"

you can bulk anywhere.

Once you get to 9-10% it becomes next to impossible and not worth it unless you are competing or something

Keep in mind this is ACTUAL 12% bodyfat 'My obliques show lots of striation' not Veeky Forums '12% bodyfat because I only have a little bit of rolls' 20% bodyfat

Try Ai sayama

Naay i wouldn't dare.

If anything, a longer face means more tolerance to long dicks before gag reflex kicks in.

Jesus dude you shit up every thread with absolutely horrible advice, just stop. You can easily cut natty to 6% just by having some goddamn discipline and following a strict diet.

Having to count calories and macros =/= "next to impossible"

Yes you can cut to 6%, although at that point you are literally starving not cutting.

If you want to "stand out" by looking like a Auschwitz survivor go right ahead.

If you're literally starving yourself then yes you probably will end up auschwitz. If you count your calories and macros and do a carb cycle like someone who isn't retarded you can cut to 6% without losing an ounce of muscle.

Beach body bf% levels are 10-13%
Normal and healthy is 12-16%

Anything below 10% as a natural is going to run into hormone problems. Anything above 16% and you're...well you're a fat shit.
If you're a woman just add 13-16 to the above numbers and you'll get a good estimate.

Thanks for the pic. Needed the test boost.

ZERO

COME ON

> tfw am 17% body fat

I'm working on it...

12% bodyfat because it's 'easy' to reach and realistic to maintain. And like someone said, talking about actual 12% bf not what Veeky Forums says. It's usually underestimated by 3-5%

Carbo cycle?