antranik.org/bodyweight-training
globalbodyweighttraining.com
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co

>Youtube Channels

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies

>Safest Static Hold Progression

Steady State Cycles: www.antranik.org/how-to-implement-a-steady-state-training-cycle

>Common Prereqs

www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3750-prerequisites/?p=93540

>Wrist Prehab

www.kitlaughlin.com/docs/wrist-mobility_bodyline-exercises_handstands.pdf

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Based Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Let's see if we can keep this one up longer than the last.

I want to do handstands but I cant keep my torso straight and I bend and fall over. What can I do to increase the strength in the muscles I am lacking?

yall do shrimps or pistol progressions
or both
?

Work out

No wonder this general is always dead

Do the Foundation Handstand progression

I don't work legs directly

No thread is safe from trolls, senpai, come on.

no legs cause gymnastic focus?

I was always T-rex mode, they are 'big enough' (for you)
>calves 39.5cm
>thighs 58cm
>forearms 29.5cm
>biceps 29cm (relaxed, flexed 33cm)
>tfw popeye mode

I work legs indirectly when I do my rows

Where the fuck do I start?
There's so much in the sticky

I'm doing Foundation myself. Are you referring to Veeky Forums sticky or OP?

Did someone say bodyweight general?

>LargeMichael.jpg

thats quite the understatement

>OP?
Yeah, lifting weights is boring AF, but I like whole body exercises, kettle bells, sandbags, battle ropes. etc
I'd like to incorporate body weight stuff without going full gymnast.

Pic realted or /r/bodyweightfitness routine.
Or Foundation as said, though keep in mind Foundation is stricte gymnastics.

thanks senpai

Since I do Foundation I can't speak for the rest. Open foundation and just look through all exercises, I picked the ones I liked.

What do you mean 'stricte gymnasitcs'? I think it's to bodyweight what SS is to lifting, but it's better as all exercises combined hit the whole body.

>What do you mean 'stricte gymnasitcs'?
That's the impression I got. The author states that it's about mastering the movement and sat progrogression from less complex to more coplex movement so you can develop more "neuro control" over your muscles. Also the mastering of movement is the reason why there's like 60 rep sets in last weeks for some exercise.
Routinse like or reddits have mainly building muscle as their goal. That's why you progress after you can do 8-12 reps.

but routine has no progression rep wise, you can skip weeks in foundation if you are confident and can do the appropriate amount of reps. Reps are high because you need stamina for gymnastics, coincidentally I want to have high stamina as well as strength, so I find it really good program.

>mainly building muscle as their goal
is this some Veeky Forums meme again...

Every time I do dragon flags, my elbows hurt like shit. What am I doing wrong? I do them on a flat bench

do you do anything else that requires you to bend arms? maybe you use your biceps too much, I can't really say

I mainly train for bb, just added them in to get some different ab work in and impress normies

If I pull any softer I just fall forward

>is this some Veeky Forums meme again...

wut did he mean by this

you may be hyperextending your elbows, or torsioning your elbows in some way.

Just drop them because you're just being a fuckwit anyway.

From a physio

Yeah, that was unfortunate statement. I tried to convey what you said, with foundation you'll have additionaly stamina, while with others it's only strenght.
>no progression rep wise
Not entirely true. You're suppose to do exercise and finish with easier whe you don't have enought strenght left. That would you can start set with 1-2 reps of harder stuff and finish with easier, so in a sense there is rpe progression, but the uppser limit is 8-12 (depending on routine).

How the fuck do you hyperextend during an exercise with bent arms and why is he training like a fuckwit?

Bodybuilding is more of a sport than chinups in a park will ever be.

I mean, look at that routine it say's
>3 sets
>BETWEEN 4 and 8 reps
that's not very precise instructions, is it?

lurk more

I mean, I never did those but I plan to try them eventually, in my head it's like this:
>pull more with your lats
>you hold on with your forearms
but there will still be stress on your elbows, if you train for BB and just wanted to do dragon flags because 'it's cool' you might be lacking in elbow department, sounds like you have the biceps strength for it, but bodyweight stuff puts stress on tendons and joints, which you improve slowly

He may have congenitally lax elbows so hyper-extension could be his stability strategy. I just don't care - it's causing pain he should just stop and replace.

I'm not an advocate of bodyweight shite, this is on the main page.

Also not a big fan of intense, neurotic bodybuilding. As a great poster once said natural bodybuilding is literal dog shit and a pipe dream. You will realise one day none of this shit matters :)

>that's not very precise instructions, is it?

Right, forgot about that. I always thought about this pic as improved EL Diablo routine, which had 6x6 or 3x12.

eh, again, 'when you reach this rep range' not very precise
Maybe I'm just being too anal, but I like how exacy Foundation rep progression is

To each their own I guess.