I am dying

I am dying
when I started lifting half a year ago, I had so much power, strength, willpower.
I still go every day (with one rest day of course), but work is burning me out, I'm exhausted all of the time, coffee does nothing in hilarious amounts even, pre-workout is a joke at this point, my body aches, my mind is tired, my dick hasn't been in a woman since october, I don't want to fap, I don't want to think, I just want to fall on the ground and fall asleep for like 20 hours. I feel fucking done for...work, gym, it's killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwKcayYkyAc&t=210s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same

so lie down and die then

listen to some pendulum.

Take a weekend off gym and rest... Need to rest, rest.

welcome to adult life

It will not get better, you will barely have enough energy to get through the day and being tired all the time is your new normal.

You'll only have a reasonable amount of free time once you're too old to work and your body's falling apart, rendering this free time useless. But hey, at least you have a successful career, right?

You are overtraining.

Shieeet

Dude you are overtraining hard. Take a week off the gym, and don't worry gains don't sudenly fade away in a week, you will keep most of them, in fact the more you overtrain the more gains you are loosing right now.

As a natural (if you are overtraining i assume you don't juice) you have to understand that building muscle is not a skill, it's a natural response of the body to stress (lifting). And your body is very limited to how much stress it can handle before breaking, it even gives you signal when it's about to break: joint pain, headaches, being tired all the time... Your fucking body is telling you in 8 different languages "Don't make me go more to the gym fucking dumbass or we are going to die"

Take a week of PURE rest, don't even step into the gym. No matter how hard you try, if your body won't build muscle because it's overreached you won't gain anything.

Then pick a routine that let's you rest a bit more. Maybe an Upper/Lower/rest/Up/Low/Rest/Rest routine. Yes you will be doing less volume, yes it's better because it looks like your current volume is literally killing you.

Fitness should be a journey that improves your life, not a way of destroying it nor a way of living on its own, the sooner you Veeky Forums understand this the sooner you will get gfs and you will be generally happier.

>over training

>tired 100% of the tire
>acid reflux
>big af but dont see it
>gym going well
>no escape

I know you are just baiting, but because i don't want anybody to think you are being serious:

Overtraining is real. Try to go 6 days a week to the gym for 2 hours a day and tell me if you don't feel like dying and demotivated like OP after 3 weeks. Without juicing that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwKcayYkyAc&t=210s

This video basically describes you OP, be smart, take a rest

this

i did PPL for a long time and it made me tired. great hypertrophy gains, not enough recovery and overuse injuries are common

Just roll over and die then.

he says if you're in your 20s and don't wake up with a morning wood every day, you have low test. Can anyone confirm this?

this is why I'm killing myself before I turn 30

you might also be "playing with yourself" too much

i want to fugg a bune :-DDDD

Sort your schedule and priorities out and get more sleep. Start by dropping the time spent on this board.

Taking a week or even a month off training will help dissipate any chronic fatigue, nibbling injuries and psychological burn-out you've picked up.

I train maybe 10 months every year and feel way better than when I insisted on lifting even with the flu or during holidays. Don't fall for the whatever-it-takes meme.

actually I haven't fapped in 7 days and don't plan on doing it any time soon. Should I be getting random boners or morning wood?

You need a vacation bruv.