Why aren't you turning down your thermostat and sleeping with your bedroom windows open so you burn more fat?

Why aren't you turning down your thermostat and sleeping with your bedroom windows open so you burn more fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140204123619.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's 43 degrees Celsius in Aus

because I enjoy comfort

and bad dreams

because i'm not fat

it gives me a sinus infection

you don't get sick from cold air, user

Because I like to wake up after I go to sleep

Cold = Peripheral constriction = ur muscles heal back smaller, duh.

burns off gains lad
warm is fine

I always sleep with the window cracked in winter, cold sleeps are the best. Can't sleep for the life of me in summer though, the heat fucks with me.

This is true.

However exposure to lower temps can weaken the immune system. Especially if you're in a situation where you're resting after training. Franco Columbo memes that keeping your muscles hot actually helps them grow better.

Don't try to justify this cold air meme. Cold air doesn't make you sick, but cold air will stress your body and that weakens you and leads to head colds and minor sinus infections.

Not if you are eating enough, wont lose gains

shivering specially targets fat cells

>you don't get sick from cold air, user

>momscience

legit science m8

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140204123619.htm

>Paul Lee, Joyce D. Linderman, Sheila Smith, Robert J. Brychta, Juan Wang, Christopher Idelson, Rachel M. Perron, Charlotte D. Werner, Giao Q. Phan, Udai S. Kammula, Electron Kebebew, Karel Pacak, Kong Y. Chen, Francesco S. Celi. Irisin and FGF21 Are Cold-Induced Endocrine Activators of Brown Fat Function in Humans. Cell Metabolism, Volume 19, Issue 2, 4 February 2014, Pages 302-309 DOI: 10.1016/j.cmet.2013.12.017

I'm not fat at all.

Why don't you sleep on the floor so your body gets massaged and kneaded by its own weight while you're sleeping?

Why do you sleep instead of lifting to burn fat

Because its winter, user.

Because i live in Finland

just means you burn more fat

Because it's impossible to sleep without A/C in Singapore.