To the girl at ANU gym today who was wearing grey hot shorts and a sports bra...

To the girl at ANU gym today who was wearing grey hot shorts and a sports bra, thank you for your bountiful camel toe while doing leg press.

You made me break 2 PRs today

You could approach her and warn about the lumbar dangers of using the leg press then become her personal trainer/post-work-out coital partner. Such an easy pick up opportunity, but hey, if beating it off to memories is enough for you I'm not judging.

I don't want to go out with a slut yet

do you live in reality?

dude I wish I could go to ANU and bang hot babes, I got into a better course at UNSW so I have to go there instead,
jealous

>wanting to live in canberra

there are white girls in Canberra,
plus it's near the snow, I guess

Who's talking about going out? Working out together, followed by helping out each other, no strings attached. It's not like you're going to make her the mother of you children right?
Right?
Are you Catholic?

>You could approach her and warn about the lumbar dangers of using the leg press
you're fucking crazy bro

Fuarrr mirin ANU & NSW high iq slayers,tfw you're only Macquarie University tier pleb :'(

Also do ANU even have hot babes? I thought it was the chill alternative unis that had all the stunners

>ANU

faggot bitch, should have gone to UC

compared to UNSW yes.
if you want alt girls go to USYD or Melbourne,
if you want bogans go to literally anything else
UNSW has neither

>UC
lol

I'm going to usyd
How are the teachers there? Also how do I get an internship in my first break?

teachers are good and people work hard, it's a smart uni
depends what course you're doing and what year you're in
are you doing law?

>lumbar dangers of using the leg press

as opposed to putting a 400lb weight on top of your spinal column which is perfectly safe

any QLD bros reporting in? griffith GC opened its pool today. gonna start doing cardio to kill my gains

Usyd definetely has them but from what i've heard University of Adelaide,Griffith Uni,Notredame,Swanbourne,UWS,Deakin e.t.c pretty much your average basic bitch alcoholic hot slutty white girl who got in to uni but not smart enough (or doing some meme degree) to get into the top ones (usually filled with asians/FOBS and international students or snobby private school kids)

I'm not making this up mate. A classic back squat is much healthier and effective at building muscle, and no, you don't just walk into a gym and load 4pl8 on your back.
The leg press, in the bottom position makes you lose the arch in the lumbar area of the spine, leading to pain and injury. Read up on it.

Gonna start mechE

I've actually noticed this the few times I've used the leg press machine. If I go deep with the leg press, I can feel what would be called "butt wink" in a squat. Never could decide whether I was going too low (is that possible with a leg press?), or if it wasn't a big deal.

I'm with the latter category and I wish I was with the former
just want some trashy white girls

"read up on it"

lmao

i've heard that argument countless times, and it's true that doing the leg press with an excessive range of motion will result in ow my back

so don't do it with an excessive range of motion

perfectly fucking safe exercise just don't be an idiot about it

don't go that deep

bro apparently the med course at griffith is good is this true or just a meme

Lot of asians in Canberra. I'm not really into asians but if that's your thing then cool

Nah they don't let people in with atars above 50 there

are there any UNSW people who get laid here?
bout to start and this guys scaring me

lol

only if you like chinks, that's all there are at UNSW

God speed.

what about in the colleges
also,do asian girls put out

Can't answer your first question but second is 100% no unless they are obviously slut

can't speak from experience because I was a chem major (post grad student now), but the entry requirements are pretty high for med/dent (>6.5 gpa) due to high competition. that said, griff puts a lot of effort into its sciences, especially if you're going into research

good luck

JCU checkin in

UWS engineering checking in

Have like 3 decent qt3.14's in my classes

An upsetting lack of asian qties though, feelsbadman

>UWS

Im so sorry

Its really not that bad as long as you don't count all the fucking lebs.

Dat 5min drive to campus