Transgenders

>transgenders

Fucking gains goblins stealing MY test so they can grow a dick.
They don't even lift. Why bother?

>>being this jealous

Here in Australia I personally know one FTM who has smoked bongs nonstop since they were 15 who was prescribed test after 2 sessions with a psychologist.

I know mate. I'm not for test boosters - I trust my nuts - but the hypocrisy is unbelieveable. On one hand you have mentaly ill faggots being prescribed hormones in quantites their bodies won't naturally produce because of feels and on the other hand you have people trying to improve themselves being shut out because, "it's dangerous." The feels argument doesn't even hold up because a lot of people want to improve their aesthetics to relieve anxiety or stress.

Just rock up in a dress and say you always identified as a female, despite clearly being male and say you want to transition to become a male.

>not producing your own test

beta as fuck you will never be a real male

>not augmenting yourself with technology
beta as fuck you will never be a superman

>Stupid cunt who's ruining her body because she thinks the other side of the tracks will make her life so much better
>Will soon realize that she fucked up horribly and will be so far gone that she can't undo any of the damage and her life will be shortened by 20 years because of the damage to her cardiovascular system and probable cancer gotten from permanently cruising on test.

The medical, psychology, and drug industry finally found their golden unicorn. A group of individuals they can eternally cure while never actually fixing anything.

God damn this pisses me off.

You don't treat depression by handing a guy a loaded gun. Why are we treating these basket cases by pumping them full of hormones and mutilating their genitals,

If I wanted test because I felt down and not manly enough they'd tell me no because its dangerous.

>If I wanted test because I felt down and not manly enough they'd tell me no because its dangerous.

>White male problems

I'm not sure you got the point there chap

>not producing your own test
You'll never be a superman only a beta blob of artificial hormones and proteins

>>>

>>>>>implying Veeky Forums isn't.

t someone who has no idea how difficult it is to actually get on test for transitioning

Apparantly it's not hard at all due to the fact every chick I've ever seen want to be a man has prescribed it like candy. Don't even try to fucking lie LGBT faggot

Quit complaining and buy it from the big guy at your gym you autist

Women are sensitive and like looking pretty, men are stoic and like sports. If you don't fit your prescribed stereotype, you should put your life on hold in search of hormones to fuck up your body. How the fuck did leftists let this become "progressive"?

I dont understand FTM trans people at all.

I can kind of understand MTD and the process of castration and basically flipping your junk inside out is obviously crude, but it's a lot easier to make a hole than to fill one in.

Like, they'll stI'll have a uterus and will never have anything remotely approximating testicles or a dick, they still need their vagina to urinate from, you can't grow a prostate.

I think with enough hormones they can grow facial hair but they need to either bind or surgically remove their breasts and even THEN they will ALWAYS be smaller and physically weaker than men with obvious female skeletal structures, hips, etc.

All for what? To be mistaken as a butch lesbian on the street?

Even if they are passing, they're gonna take on all the negative aspects of being a dude without getting any of the positives since they're still biologically women.

Transgenderism is literally a mental illness and sex change operations and the like only further their delusion

Not all trans people have SRS. Not all trans people are passable. Not all trans people want to fill gender archetypes.

>I don't understand FTM trans people
You don't understand anything apparently

Pic related, FTM on test

>not all trans people want to fill gender archetypes
oh so you just want to fuck up your body for no reason
good to know

u mad cis boi?

No they just kind of want to exist. Why don't you hit the gym instead of bitching about strangers on the internet.

worst part about this is like half of all trannies off themselves because their "I don't feel comfortable in my skin" sob story stops getting them attention at a certain point

all that test wasted

>People with a mental illness that has no actual cure kill themselves
Damn...

>not getting buff enough to get a girlfriend, so you can make her go and fake FTM to reup your test supply

Do you even lift?

Face of a little girl still.

Keep trying to reassign your chromosomes you dung eating filth bag. I can't wait till your dysphoria persists because you were too much of an idiot to realize you are mentally ill and decided to destroy your body. Here's a spoiler for your life: You'll eat a bullet outside the Roller-Derby rink to a La Roux soundtrack because for some reason pinning test and chopping off your titties doesn't make you a man.

lol they kill themselves due to lack of undue positive attention and not because of the comorbid mental health issues and constant negative attention that going along with being transgendered im a mental and moral infant and
this is what i think

>not all trans people want to fill gender archetypes
Then just be butch women, what the fuck. Every trans story starts with how they liked girly/boy things when growing up.

Or in the case of the really disgusting autogynephilia cases, the story starts with them wearing their wives underwear and getting hard.

>depression is the same as bdd is the same as gender dysphoria and all have the same treatments

why do faggots talk out of their ass without knowing shit?

>MY test so they can grow a dick
don't be mad because you cant grow a dick

>FtMs

>FtMs

Girls don't piss from the vagina, ffs

act depressed, tell a few lies and threaten to off yourself a couple of times? yeah real difficult, literally just pusting on Veeky Forums irl

if im a blob, then on test ill be a shredded blob and you will be a small blob

Because people with mental illness are being duped and confused kids are having their lives ruined by lies told about "gender", something that does not actually exist. Gender refers to languages. Sex is biological. There is a ton of overlap in the sexes therefore there's an infinite amount of bullshit genders to explain how these snowflakes feel on the inside.