/fraud/ - steroids general

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Swanson-Sägepalme-Prostata-Männer-Gesundheit-Beta-Sitosterol-Phytosterole/dp/B00272QPHQ/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790411&sr=8-6&keywords=saw palmetto
amazon.de/Pumpkin-seed-oil-1000-Softgels/dp/B0048F5QZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790470&sr=8-1&keywords=pumpkin seed oil
amazon.de/Ketozolin-2-Shampoo-120-ml/dp/B00EMGLQS8/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790486&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=keto shampoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No source talk.

Before asking for beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read the reddit steroids wiki.

If you still have questions after that, post the following with your question:
>Age
>Body fat percentage (or height/weight)
>Lifting experience

MAGA

Hey lads, I was the user yesterday who fucked up his quad shot, thanks for advice and telling me to keep quads in rotation, just pinned it then, one small spasm but after a few deep breath it went fine, thanks

Np bro, glad your pin went well.

Peek who are you? What do you do? I see your name but have no notion of who you are

Lifting off and on with natty test on the low end since HS and been telling myself I would give my 100% all to being natty before considering aas. Started off with a 4 month cut to go from skinny fat163 to skinny ab 140 and my test was around 330 with a perfectly clean diet, zinc, magnesium, and 1g protein per desired weight.

I'm now going on 8 months of bulking (183 lbs). Test is now somewhere in the lower 400s (in bed, don't have exact). My diet wasn't exactly healthy but I was making mass gains and people took notice. It wasn't till around the month 6 people started commenting about how I'm getting fat.

Question is should I assume this is my max natty test or will it only get higher?

R u Peek?

What?

gonna start my first cycle with enantate, 150mg twice a week for 5 weeks, how many pounds should i expect to gain? and after the cycle how much of it will fade away?

Peek is our resident wiseman, fountain of advice and knowledge.

Such a resource should be treasured.

>homo baiting going well in CBT

Nice, I am realizing my dreams. Bulk seems to be going well, I gained a lot of weight, that's just water right?

I am planning a piano man go big or go home +500 bulk for 2 months then 2 months or like -1000, I should have an even lower bf % than when i started bulking

Also,

>off the EC
>feel hungry at 4k+ calories (plus 300)

wew I am such a fat cunt, once a fatty always a fatty

I have my TDEE nailed though no worries

I don't know my tdee atm t b h im up to 90kg this bulk and just added tren, been eating roughly 3.5k cal and i seem to be maintaining but im skeptical of needing this much food.

I do a lot of volume also ADHD so I pace around nonstop, so my TDEE is sky high.

If you're on tren you should be trying to eat a shitload and take advantage of the nutrient partitioning or ?

How does tren work, what is it used for primarily, cutting, bulking, recomp drug?

Everyone here makes it out to be magic, IE, you east a surplus of +2000 and it just turns into pure muscle

Two questions
1. Will your recommended hair loss treatment (scalp massage, pso, keto, saw, biotin) other than helping my declining hair line also help me with my itching amd flaking scalp?

2. Does pic related work for scalp exercises or are they too weak?

>2. Does pic related work for scalp exercises or are they too weak?
raise your eyebrows and move your ears back using nothing but facial muscles

it'll get easier, free and you only look like a spastic in the moment. been doing that +peppermint/jojoba mixture for a few weeks, see ~4 dozen new hairs on my hairline, so either it works or its one fuck of a coincidence

also added in some biotin more recently just for kicks. should also probably mention my beard has been coming in thicker, but i'm only 19 so that could just be natural progression and mostly unrelated

>scalp flexing
Yeah I do that as well and I'm pretty fucking good at it at this point.
But I was more curious as to if I should use pic related or fingers soaked in oil

Kys

Read up more or face the consequences

i just run my fingers through my hair after spraying it on. but I use a lot so the oil wants to run down my face, can't imagine that metal piece of shit doing a better job

I mean the tool is easy to use and does increase the blood flow and is relaxing, but doesn't have the moisturising properties of scalp massage w oil.

Tren isnt magic, what is does do is promotes lean mass gains even in a deficit as well as being a strong recomp drug, this is why people say tren is magic. Tren keeps you lean on a bulk but you can still gain fat if you over eat. This applies to both clean and dirty eating.

Apologies if i make no sense im fucked up on ketamine atm

do the oil meme stack that was recommended here (if you do not know which i mean give me a minute to look it up on the archive), it did wonders for controlling my scalp health, as most of the ingredients either lower pge2 or control sebum among other sweet effects.

What is keto/ what's it an abbreviation of? No bully

>oil meme stack
D-dont call it a meme it's my last resort

why do you think this question is appropriate for /fraud/

ketogenic diet

Ketoconazole shampoo. Aggressive as fuck topical treatment for hair growth. 2% is otc, 3% is shadier to get but more effective.

lol i call it meme stack cause it was posted and BAM everybody and his mother is using it. it does work, of fucking course. gimme a minute and i shall post my recipe i have had the best results with for over 4 months now.

can u post the links to amazon too

my hair is for sure thinning out, maybe it iwas the suicide cut, but my hairline is getting fucked harder than JM and my hair is thinner than 80 year old men I see in the locker room

Left my roommate. Staying with a friend who likes football, memes and adores my body.

What should I do from here?

I thought I posted it already? (Pso, keto, saw) but go ahead. Btw, do you eat it as softgels or mix them for scalp massage rubbing?

Tease him and never wear any top. Then fuck him when he begs for it.

A she.

Fuck the meme liking friend
Idk if guy or gal but fuck them
And say thanks for letting you stay with them

post pics obv

Getting mixed messages but I guess it's the schampoo

By fuck i meant smash btw

Ohhhh gotcha

equal parts gso, pso, almond, mct/coconut, castor oils (most use half of the amount of the others but fuck the police i can spare the money and risk the reeking)

now weigh all that shit and do the math (1ml oil = 0,9g but you can wing it somewhat), add peppermint oil so it will be 5% of the final solution, and rosemary and lavender oil so both will be 3% each. hard to get right the first time, ez pz once you know how to. Example for roughly 300ml of oil in my case:
- 53g each of the carrier oils
- 15ish g peppermint
- 9g each of rosemary and lavender

massage two feisty palmfuls into hair and optionally one into beard, work that shit into every pore, then leave on for either 45min. to an hour, or yolo faggot and leave it overnight. sleep with a towel cause pso stains shit. then wash out with a veeery mild shampoo, johnsons baby no tears or such. tadaaaa

am on kaputt-as-fuck mobile currently, cannot really link rn. some other user do me the favor pls.

nonono i am talking about the skin treatment stack. masT meme stack i do not know the exact specifications of because i sorted those softgels into a container for months in advance long ago and literally forgot how much i am taking rn KEK

>skin treatment stack
But we are talking hair loss here

masT stack (lost links for biotin and one other thing I forgot lol)

saw: amazon.de/Swanson-Sägepalme-Prostata-Männer-Gesundheit-Beta-Sitosterol-Phytosterole/dp/B00272QPHQ/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790411&sr=8-6&keywords=saw palmetto

PSO : amazon.de/Pumpkin-seed-oil-1000-Softgels/dp/B0048F5QZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790470&sr=8-1&keywords=pumpkin seed oil

Keto :amazon.de/Ketozolin-2-Shampoo-120-ml/dp/B00EMGLQS8/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790486&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=keto shampoo

Regenepure DR is rumored to be good keto substitute.

yes. you need to treat your skin so it can regrow luscious hair. itchy scalp and flaking gone, pge2 inflammation factors lowered and sebum excretion adjusted = healthier hair. not too hard a concept nigger

Ketogenesis.

Responding here, the other thread is archived. Trying to respond from memory and I just woke up so bear with me if I missed something important.

>Atheist
I've had Gnostic experiences in the past from psychedelic use.

>Problem is a lack of examination
I disagree.

Fundamentally I am tired of existing as an actor. There's a tiring sense of having to do something, of chasing experiences, that I can't put down. This is what I was referring to when I said there exists no satisfaction. It's paradoxical in and of itself, I seek to stop seeking.

So the obvious response to that is the end of any sort of will at all. I do not fear death by any means. I fear continuity of consciousness, because the nature of an ego is to exist in pain and seeking.

The riddle I was talking about is the unanswerable question. "Why?" But we can't apply meaning to fundamental existence, it's paradoxical. It is because it is.

Three things holding me back:

Fear of the process of death, and tied into that fear of the continuity of consciousness into another realm that's possibly even more painful than this one. This is separate from fear of death itself, as you said "death is no object".

Moral issues of displacing suffering from myself onto others.

Questioning whether my conclusions on the nature of the self and pleasure and satisfaction are final. Maybe there is a final resting place within the realm of living, the Buddha seemed to think so. But this one is nothing compared to the other two.

>roids ruin scalp skin and thus hair
>user posts routine to fix scalp skin
>b-but i need hair?

Also he is not memeing, 5% peppermint oil mixture literally btfos minoxidil in some patients.

But the skin treatment stack and the mast treatment stack seems very similar? Or is the skin stack external and mast stack shit you eat?

>Or is the skin stack external and mast stack shit you eat?
yes. well do not eat the keto shampoo faggot, but otherwise yes, skin one is oils, masT is softgels/caps.

Ahh I see. Thanks.

anavar 10mg for wemmin what to expect? how long until strength goes up? any advice?
asking for gf

Does estrogen/clomid help hair growth?

anytime. we all deserve luscious locks and viking beards while getting swole haha

>verbatim quote from an old reddit thread
>“balding from gear is god’s way of showing us nobody can be truly perfect”
leaving aside dht based compounds here because that would ruin the solemn moment lel

>5% peppermint oil mixture literally btfos minoxidil in some patients
INDEED IT DOES ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

Lol caps lock accidental but fitting

trips of truth

heard of it but thanks for link, mirin actual scientific relevance

>steron general
>is actually pinterest mom haircare general

I am more than OK with this, rather useful.

feck the study only used 3% even, so why do anons recommend 5%? oh well, UP THE DOSE FGT we are no mice, and the smell is pleasant too.

Bimbo ily bro for real, you're a good person and id feel priveledged to ever meet you irl.

I appreciate that damn

started Accutane last week, my acne is getting obliterated already. when do the sides start happening?

Currently on a cut. About 2-3 weeks left before I go into maintance.

I'm taking test e 300 mg/week and dnp 200mg/day.

I have about 90 winstrol tabs left (10mg/tab). Should I run 30mg/day or 50?

Make sure you have a legit source. You do NOT want her taking winstrol because of a scummy dealer.

Gl with new living situation. Glad your away from that toxic mess.

Update

I'm the user that posted not too long ago with progress on 250mg/e3d who glands spazzed out about

imgur.com/a/CYFrJ

Took update pic in the mirror with better lighting.

Gotten leaner, gotten slightly bigger (slightly). Actively cutting now but at a small deficit 500-1000kcal.

nice tits, m'lady

Ok. Your physique is pretty underwhelming im not sure why you're posting pics. Not tryna shit on you btw.

Thanks grew em for you. (Had them since I was like 15 from fat and being fed antidepressants from quack doctors)

Just updating desu. I know I don't look amazing, but it's way better than the before pic.

how is -1000 considered a small deficit (psmf aside) kek

There are actually people right now on Veeky Forums using steroids and looking like this.

Wow.

Its not because you start taking some you wake up the next day jacked as fuck

It's like 2lbs a week and I'm floating around 212. So I'd be loosing less than 1% of my bodyweight/week. That's pretty slow.

Don't worry I looked even worse before.

I told you to stop

Hey man thanks a million

Thick hair and new hairs growing soon

Do you guys think maybe suicide cutting or stress can speed up hair loss? Like I never measured but I am looking at photos and my hairline is just getting raped since I started lifting

I didn't think it was this bad until I started checking pics

>Do you guys think maybe suicide cutting or stress can speed up hair loss?
Yes.

It's probably not MPB-hairloss if that's what you're worried about.

Never, if you're lucky. Accurate usually takes a lot longer than a week to start working tho.

I have a receding hairline AND my hair got thinned out from my perma cut

Reference photo

Hopefully hair meme will stop my hair like from receding further or slow the process

I have been doing a lot of stuff for acne ( changing and washing sheets regularly, no dairy, no fap) but as you can see, skin is still suffering

I am going to get BTFO when I roid aren't I.

I already accepted that I need to do what I need to do though if I Ever wanna compete or get the physique I want or anything really

It's just an adjustment phase. When I got my little brother to lift he started getting acne too.

Endocrine system is weird. But I think the hairloss is more of a reaction to stress and rapid weightloss.

How old are you again? Does MPB run in your family?

22, my dad has a better hairline than I do, so does my grandpa

Mirrin genetic lottery that I won

As far as acne I have been getting BTFO since age 12 this is not new

Ok is there anything I can do for tren gas and indigestion/inability to shit? I was awake all night in extreme pain to the point I was going to vomit, and I cannot stop fucking burping and farting, and my intestines/colon will not stop making noise

One of the times I woke up was because there was a gigantic gas buildup in my stomach and I thought I was going to puke. It took me not under 20 seconds of one straight burp to expel it.

Maybe try eating even more clean than usual?

Yeah you'll probably be fine. Take in lots of protein and healthy fats.

Taking any antiacids?

Thanks bro I am and will continue to do so.

>this high school kid in the gym I talk to sometimes in the hot tub
>blown up like a balloon in the last 5 months
>all lean weight, shredded face, jaw muscle visible
>he doubled in size
>15 years old obvisly not on roids
>he also spends like 20 hours a week I think lifting
>brosplit routine

LOL. Just goes to show.

He is bigger than most of \plg/ is after a few months at 9% bodyfat ahahah than they are after years

Ahahahahah

You can't even make this shit up

I'm Mirrin hard work ethic progress etc

Just took Prevacid right now

LOL I am so tempted to get a photo of this kid but it would be a violation of his prouvacy and even I am not autistic enough to ask

Ahahaha

How is he so big

>g-genetics

LOL.

Genetics. Yet every time I go to the gym I see him here lifting x failure with so much effort his eyes are bulging out of his head

Ahahaahah

I didn't realize how fucking big he had gotten until I saw him in the hotub today pumped

>stirated obliques
>bigger than 95% of Plg trips at 30% bodyfat

Lol

I'm fucking dying this is absurd he looks bigger than people in plg on steroids

Puberty is basically gear

Ahaha
Hahahaha
Ahaha

First pin today, friends (quad). No pain. A little bit of blood, but no oil leaking. How long before PIP sets in?
Also, now that I've removed the cap from the vial, what's the best storage method to keep it clean? I just put it back in the vacuum seal bag it came in.

Puberty, genetics sure, but this absurd.

I hope this kid competes some day, I imagine this what Ronnie Coleman looked like at 16.

Anyways clearly puberty or genetics don't matter if you don't put in the work.

Shit, look at reddit. Even the steroids don't work without effort.

Effort=key

anythhing in life, effort, effort, effort. I see people always whine "what is natty limit" "what girls like" all sort of just excuses, no effort.

Just put in effort

I don't care if I am dyel in 10 years I put in effort so I am winning my own race

I stop shitposting now sorry.

You dont need to store the vial in any special aseptic way just swab it before drawing

Hahaha
Ahaha

That unibrow though

the fuck are you talking about

What about your mothers dad? Ive heard hair loss is on your mothers side.

Alex do you actually have ADHD? Are you medicated?

The only side I ever got from accutane was dry lips. ALWAYS keep some chapstick on you. I went through like 3 sticks in my 2 month cycle.

Is there a way to test for actual anavar?

Yo bimbo Im not that other guy and I dont live in America at all so this aint ever gunna happen, but if i met you IRL would you hug me? I feel like you'd give amazing bear hugs. I'm 6'2 and wanna know what it feels like for the other person when I hug someone.

No homo ofc

>lol i call it meme stack cause it was posted and BAM everybody and his mother is using it. it does work, of fucking course. gimme a minute and i shall post my recipe i have had the best results with for over 4 months now.

When people are desperate they'll jump onto anything. I shouldn't judge of course because I did the exact same thing lol

>When people are desperate they'll jump onto anything

Hehe theres a reason we're all sticking needles in our asses

You're looking better already brah. Keep going. You'll make it

I told you to stop putting kek in all your posts you terrible poster

Lots have people answered 2. As to 1 - probably. Keto is supposed to be very good at removing dandruff (which I think is just scalp flakiness?).

I think 2% is OTC in Europe. On Amazon I think the strongest I found was 1%.

Hope this improves Alex. Some of this sounds like the acute onset of symptoms some time in the period I was starving myself. I personally didn't have noticeable thinning at that time, but other areas of my body suffered.

Mirin the oil stack. I do mine with volume measurements and it's a little more simple - 5% peppermint and 5% lavender in jojoba carrier. I think your variety of carriers will be an interesting experiment, since PSO and castor are supposed to be very good for hair growth in general.

Sounds similar to my stack. Have not been so constant with it lately but glad to know it's working for you.

I just quietly do TRT while working in a field that requires really good verbal skills. Law stuff. Hence why I spent months and months trying to get script pharma TRT before giving up and doing UGL. Should have just listened to jerry from the start - first person to recommend me that option when I user posted last summer.

>>Problem is a lack of examination
>I disagree.

Would it help if I said "lack of formal/traditional examination"? This is not a "dig" at you by any stretch. The level and tenor of your dissatisfaction are evidence enough that you deeply examiner your conclusions and the means by which you interpret them. But you don't have to go it alone. See how the ancients tackled these problems. I guarantee you there were suicidal epicureans. Try and see how their master's teachings/writings gave them solace.

Cont.

Did you read those posts about how it is possible (not to mention intensely pleasurable) to withdraw one's mind from all objects of experience? This is the end, the ataraxia, you seek. Why not try it when you have the chance? It is a different end than that which is behind all the insipid pleasures of the world which you rightfully identify as transient.

As to the unanswerable question "why," are you open to re-phrasing that question? Into "why not?" If not, why not?

>fear of the process of death
I mean if this is keeping you alive then I do not really want to point you in a direction where you start to remove it. But I hope you understand that there is a mental state in which you can be content - neither seeking nor shunning death. Do you realize then, that suicide is not an ultimate end? That it will not solve your problems TRULY?

Do you then understand that there is an underlying consciousness that persists after death? And that it transmigrates to another form of existence based on its latent attributes and/or desires? If so, you are more advanced than I assumed at the outset. The Epicurean argument doesn't really apply to that. Although at this point you might find solace in the view of the Stoics' soul that is a persistent aspect of the Lord (who is viewed in a panentheistic way), and rides waves of differentiation in the manifest world before returning to its essential nature (of pure pneuma - which can be adapted to whatever "substance" you consider consciousness to be) in the conflagrated or in-between-worlds state.

Not that you have to go read these specific philosophies. The roadmap I'm trying to lay out here is that when you reach an impasse in your own discursion and foray into philosophy, see what your ancient counterparts had to say about it. In my experience, they have far more sense than we give them credit for.

>suffering displacement
This is a good reason to avoid suicide. I have no comment here. The reason it is causing you dissonance is because there is a problem with any view that forces you to displace suffering to achieve peace. We all have the capacity for ataraxia. You have found the flaws in many models/philosophies in the world. Now start finding flaws in your own understanding. Touched on this in the posts earlier.

>nature of self/pleasure
>resting place within the realm of living
I am personally no fan of Buddhism as it is presented to the Western audience. So I will not comment. If you brings you solace then more power to you. As for achieving ataraxia while embodied - it is possible. It is the end you seek, by the sound of it.

I realize I made a mistake in saying your views were unexamined. You have examined them deeply. I just have a bias toward academics and scholarship so you will see that bias in what I consider to be a thorough examination. First, what you have done is essential - self-inquiry. Then, turn to the books. Separate the wheat from the chaff. Then return to self-inquiry. Too often, students of philosophy stick to one path or the other. Books or personal contemplation. But to do so is to ignore the cathartic roadmap of dialectic that our noble ancestors have left us - the wisdom of the ancients.

Best of luck to you, man. Truly. aztimer111 gmail if you want to continue further. These posts are getting long.

Someone on /pol/ told me that I don't belong on Veeky Forums if I am not pessimistic about the world and achieving positive outcomes in it (after I dominated him in argument, for context). Is it true?

Earlier posts to give context to all that if anyone's interested for themselves.
No. I'm an old man (25), he sounds young (like around 20).

Age? Body fat percentage? I think you can see some improvement in your natty test production if you keep lifting and are young.

If you get bloods at the end of your bulk, have cortisol tested in addition to test and e2. Good luck to you! Looks like you are dedicated. Do you know what type of surplus you are/were eating at for your bulk?

>t I don't belong on Veeky Forums if I am not pessimistic about the world and achieving positive outcomes in it

He might very well be right, have you looked around?

inb4 clear setup to gear jokes
oops never mind

oh. well i did not realize i should stop using it altogether. posted like 15 times ITT and only used it twice to show genuinely that i found something funny, ironically or otherwise. sorry for triggering you yet again :/

I'm still thinking LASERs travel through time and perhaps all light as well but fuck it. Data scientist; not a physicist.

Don't know if you're aware but there is already a known [expensive] way of regrowing lost hair. Consists of PGE2 analogues like Bimatoprost [as they're cheaper than the real thing].

> swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/

Then if you search Google Patents using certain keywords like 'PGD2' you find a great deal of information on it. There is one patent at least a hundred pages long that goes into how to cure hair loss using transdermal-insulin and.. Q-tips if I remember right. This might be it...

> www.google.com/patents/US20100172865

I've exposed myself to levels of DHT a thousand-fold that of the natty and never lost any hair as a result. Only correlations I've noticed anecdotally are Creatine and alcohol.

Regardless, that's only treating the symptoms. Premature male pattern baldness is likely a result of poor health. Patterns like reduced SHBG, increased insulin resistance, low Testosterone, and increased Free:Total Test ratio occur in the premature balding. It may be as simple as being fat during puberty, as in the case of most women w/ PCOS.