Please share stories and advice lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
youtu.be/Tk-5RVMerfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're likely not there to meet autists

>be me
>read this thread
>all of sudden realize something profound and kind of scary.
>please read the first letter of each sentence.

BFRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPTPTPFFTPTPFTPPP

I don't
Best brap I've seen yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

It's a million times easier to pick-up at the gym when the woman is new to your gym.

Woman are far more social than us and want to be helped especially since they will feel uncomfortable being in a new setting and are hoping they can find someone to help them.

But at the end of the day you still have to actually be decent looking to get it to a sexual level.

Don't even bother with veteran female lifters unless you're chad-tier

do asian farts sound like western farts?

Don't. They're not there to talk to you. Unless you've got max charisma, you're going to come off as an autist with no concept of boundaries.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT LADS

Unless you are talking to them with no other ideas beyond that. Sure, you can talk about lifting and make some small talk but that's it. DO NOT try to pick up women at the gym you frequent and that goes double for you because you are on Veeky Forums. If you succeed and get to fug the girl, something might go wrong and things will get uncomfortable and one of you has to leave (and it's you because you are a man). If you fail and she says no, things will get uncomfortable and awkward and one of you has to leave (and it's you because you are a man).

People are there to train, not get picked up. One girl came up to me like "hi, what's up?", we chatted for a while and then she asked if I wanted to go get some coffee with her sometime. I politely said "thank you, but no, thank you" and it's been fucking awkward ever since. I've switched my gym hours now so we don't have to see each other.

You don't want to get branded as the guy who goes around trying to chat up girls. And you don't want to get banned from the gym because some girl felt uncomfortable and thought you were creepy. Grow some balls and approach women in unfamiliar settings instead of trying to pick up the nearest girl to you at work/school/gym like a fucking pussy.

youtu.be/Tk-5RVMerfI
As if the Chinamans' farts could ever match the sophistication of the Westerners' fart.

first of all, i look at them, if they look back at me i smile, if they smile back then i greet them.
But im a Kind of Special case...
Im sitting on a wheelchair, but i can walk a Little bit. I have a big dick and i always wear spandex Shorts... so People looking at me all the time and they smile way easier to me than to a Standing Person.
Im like 8 months in the gym and i fucked 3 Girls from there by now. All of them told me that my dick looks huge in the spandex Shorts.

>you have to live because you are a man
more like, you have to live if you are a pussy!

the fuck you talking about.
I fucked by now 3 Girls from my gym. I fucked them just a couple of times, no big deal.
If they dont feel comfortable they can go. Im not going anywhere and i Keep trying to hit other Girls almost every day.

Im branded as the guy that Trains always the hardest, have a massive dick and Girls like him.
Who the fuck will ban you if you are polite to People?? they are looking at my member like 8 months now and no one said nothing.

Im sure you look like the guy in your Picture... fag

Here's a better question, how the FUCK do you just talk to girls normally? Is it acceptable to just ask like "so what are you in to?"

t. a recovering fat guy who never had the confidence to talk to girls throughout my adolescence

>we chatted for a while and then she asked if I wanted to go get some coffee with her sometime.
>I politely said "thank you, but no, thank you" and it's been fucking awkward ever since.
>I've switched my gym hours now so we don't have to see each other.

this is bait

ok bra, so whats ur opening line. Give a little run though, some examples..

You just do it anytime

Just don't rush into it, start off just with casual chitchat and banter. Don't try to be a friend. If you can read social signs and feel that you're getting a positive response from her than you can make your move.

Nice dubs but what makes you think it was bait? You were probably picturing some 5/5 QT fitness bunny but well... she wasn't. She was 5 or 6 on pic related.

Dude's got a baseball cards in the spokes of his wheelchair.

He just BRAP BRAAPs into the gym and all the ladies 'mire.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFHFHFTTTTSLOP

It's not that hard, if you see a girl look at your direction, you just casually smile at them. If they smile back next time you pass each other say hello and ask if she's new to gym, her workout routine etc.

If she does squats you can compliment her squat when she's inbetween set and talk about how she can prob squat more than some of the guys here ( jokes etc).

You could ALSO casually make comment to some girls like "working up quite a sweet haha" then next time you see her strike a convo about workout routine.

It's not that hard. Just remember be friendly, smile and joke around.

I dont Chat for too. like i said, i known because i Train hard.
Im opening with a simple "hey, whats your Name?" couple of them ask then "way?". I answer then "well i want to get to know you, im [insert Name]." Then i get the Name and say, "see you around." and go to my next set.
The next time i see her, i ask her how is she doing, where is she from and such things. I dont Chat very long. 2-3 Questions, then i continue my Training. The next time i ask her out.
If she likes you or is down to fuck, she is going to accept. If not, then she is not worth any more invest/time from you.

for too long*

Ask me how I know you're a nigger.

appreciate it brah.

ever hear the phrase "don't shit where you eat"?

i don't shit where i deadlift

>Im branded as the guy that Trains always the hardest, have a massive dick and Girls like him.

That's odd, because lately, I've felt like shitting everytime I deadlift.

Please don't.
They are there to get fit or stay in shape for the person they love.

Fuck off and don't talk to me. I'm here to get small.

i think you need to loosen your belt

im
and im not a negrito.

Half Greek, half Peruvian.

Im tripfag "the crow"
but im thinking too let it be and be a simple user...

well he doesn't look like Girls like him... but who knows...
Im pic related

you fucking don't
respect other peoples workouts faggot

> tripfag
>no tripcode
Oh you.... The last pussy you touched was named Mr. Fiddles.

Meme all you want, chicks i talk to at the gym smile at me and are friendly, some even want my D. i aint in trouble brah

This

couse i dont use a tripcode... sure.

I just use "the Crow"

Would you like it if a homofag came and hit on you when you're just trying to do your routine?

Why do the women have to put up with you then?

>talking to other people

I can relate brah. Bitches at my job are fucking in love with me and try to flirt/go out all the time; and i just wanna make money for foodgainz and go to the gym after.

I brought my gf to my job for our anniversary on wednesday (Italian restaurant), and female coworkers started going full autismo.

The fat one literally sits down at our table and starts trying to eat our dessert and ignore my gf with no introduction.

>Called her rude
>She flips
>My bro/waiter shoos this goblin away
>Mfw she gets fired that night
>Tip my brah 100$

Tldr, thirsty uggos are annoying af and should stay too insecure to approach me.

>send signals from your brain to your leg muscles propelling your body in a forwards motion towards the human female
>proceed to produce sound and use your mouth to manipulate these sound-waves in to the relevant language
>she will then respond
>using several factors (e.g tone of voice, facial expression, body language etc) you will be able to deduce if her response was positive or negative
>if it was positive then repeat steps 2-4 until you are confident that she has gained sufficient satisfaction for you to inquire as to whether or not she would like to spend a portion of her free time with you
>if it was negative then apologise and continue to pick up and put down heavy objects until you arrive back at your area of residence where you will then use your personal computer to access the internet and either lie about how many women you have had sexual relations with or complain that all women are promiscuous and not up to your standards on the fitness inspired section of the vietnamese fly fishing website which you frequent

good show gents, you have now just had an interaction with a female of the same genus as you. using the knowledge gained from this experience you may choose to alter your method for the next women you approach and then use that knowledge to alter it further and so on until you develop a fairly reliable way of attracting the type of women that you prefer.

This nigger might have been hit by a bus on his head when he was a kid but he's right and much better in social settings than the rest of this thread.

please dont hit on any one you ugly motherfucker. Well Girls want to get hit... if you are confident, smart, good looking and fit.

So please, dont hit on any one.

I and other will keep doing it and have success

Don't worry, unlike your poverty, I have my own private gym where I can work out in peace and I can pick up women in a regular social setting without using a crutch, or in your case, a wheelchair.

Wow dude you must be 18-21years old
I'm 27 and that shit doesn't work anymore, the old "aye gurl" routine

I can do that all day but it's too much of a numbers game .. if I get a girl phone # and don't fuck then I'm walking on egg shells and labeled a creep or something

This is some 19 year old black kid in Miami or Cali this shit don't work in normiecountry

Sounds too hard. I'll just build a home gym and cut off my dick.

Can you please explain brap to me?

nice trips

you're still a faggot

I'll just wait for sex robots I'm tired of learning about a girl's autobiography to have sex it's the same routine
>ex boyfriend was a dick but she still text him
>goes to school
>has a kid

I don't care

>has a kid

ask for more info on the kid and fucking get in there m8.

you will never feel more powerful than when your fucking an 8 year old

you walk up to them and say words and when they say words you just look at them and maybe say some more words after

fuck, I go up to them and start tapping my foot in morse code.

is that why I cant pick up chicks?

bitches arent prepared for a war time communication scenario

i don't know, that's just what i do but i'm pretty autistic so i might be wrong.

you don't. you just lift.

you don't op, you just train.

You don't you fucking autist. If you want to talk to people, join something like CrossFit or Orange Theory. You just won't make any gains.

I don't really talk to women or anyone in general at the gym because I don't want to bother people, but my roommate has brought home gym friends to fuck so some girls must be okay with it

you dont

a 8/10 approached me today
>"How many sets do you have left?"
>"2 more but you can work in between :D" "Alright cool thanks!"
>"Should I take some weight off?"
>"Yes, leave the 20kg on"
>*She tries a few reps with 20 kg on both sides and sadly fails, but hey that's all cool man*
>*She gets up and pulls the 20 off and then puts a 10 kg on, I help her with the other side so it was going faster*
>*time goes by and damm she's hot and smell good man, 4 real i would smell her farts*
>*OH NO, it's the 6th day in nofap.. Boner starts raging*
>*Manges to get the snake down and do my 2 sets*
After my 2 sets she thanks me and i reply with "You're welcome bby" (no i didn't say bby, but hey it's funny ay?)

tfw girl talked to me today

So I guess a good way to start is finding the girl you wanna talk to at the gym routine and pretty much do the same exercies as her, when she's working on a machine go ask her how many sets she got left. If she's kind she gon' tell you it's okay to work in between sets and while during that you can talk.

gl brah

I know my greentext was autsimo af brahhh

*parp*

good advice.

very reasonable. just enough to break the ice, feel it out a bit and go for the actual date without making so awkward if she says no you its becomes weird to work out..

i'm gonna test this. I'm a handsome dude. Ill post a thread in a few weeks with results

Just use this one:

-h-hello
- Yes?
- there's a problem with my phone I was wondering if you could help me out
- Oh what's wrong?
- your number's not in it

>Get digits
Works all the time for me

Is that the smooth roller 500?

>hey are you done with this? Awesome, thanks.

>women approaching men

Same way you would at a bookstore, or a grocery store, or a library, or a pub, etc. Talk to her, try and be charming and friendly, ask her specifically on a date with a set date and time.

Just don't. Not to sound like a faggot, but being a girl in the gym means constantly getting stared at and approached by every guy in the area for your entire workout. A constant barrage of unsolicited advice and being hit on. You're just another guy on the pile.

are we just gonna let him get away with this?

brap is fart

Kek'd

>HP
Harry potter?
HP sauce?
Hewlett packard?
hairy penis?
Happy panda?

What is it your trying to get at?

Veeky Forums really is the dumbest board

take me out the oven 'cause i'm so done

Realistically you don't not unless she initiates. Most women don't want to be bothered there even when she's showing off.

Unless you have charisma out the ass

I don't

I just wear grey joggers.
Gymsloots come out the woodwork.
(maximum test gainsx10)

But the most conversation I ever have
Is asking if I can work in, or telling them my name.

They're gymsloots for a reason senpai, high likelihood that another guy at your gym has also plowed that.

I dont talk to anyone inside or outside of the gym

Sauce

>Veeky Forums really is the dumbest board
what did he mean by this

You don't.

They're at the gym to work out.

Leave them alone you fucking douche.

>Im branded as the guy that Trains always the hardest, have a massive dick and Girls like him

Just ask if they like anal

Can we have more jap sexy cuties on this thread?

trips confirms

more animu

animu?

>not going to the gym to work
>going to the gym to actually talk to grills

whens the last time someone held your hand?

last Friday for me nerd

Yes, whys nobody contributing the actual important material?

I don't think that's how you do the exercise

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFPTPTX

She is doing assisted knee push-ups. Its as proper form as you get

Is this the new japan-thread? I'm going there this summer, what should I do?

If white, talk to random girls on the streets for free fuck. If black, a little more attempt is needed. If others, just goggle for generic touristy shit to do.

I'm white as a snow flake.

kys pls

uncultured yanks lmao