Steady mooning

Metaverse,Walton,and OMG is my holy "Can't fuck up" trinity

Yeah, fucking strong buy support.

It doesn't matter if they dip either since I can have peace of mind knowing they will be successful in the long run. It's too bad I'll miss out on some insane shitcoin 10x+'s though

i sold my whole stack at 92. waiting for it to drop to buy back

the real moon wont be for another week lads

This three combo is literally so /comfy/ it's quite insane. Especially, for me, ETP and WTC, as I personally just like them more than OMG.

When do you think this dip will happen?
It's pretty good. I feel the same way. Although it does carry the 5% risk that if China does some nuclear option to crytpo it's all over. However if China properly regulates their shit then we're going to be living on Luna.

lol thats my porto and some NEO

maybe within 6 hours., ive set an alert to wake my ass up if its near 86

I doubt we'll get much of a dip. Americans will be waking up soon, so I think it'll continue up.

I think once the normies wake up and see the state of BTC, they'll either pump it in the false hope that it will go back up to 6k, or they'll look for popular and lucrative alts, like what happened last night with the Koreans and Indians reacting to the fork.

ETP has been slow but profitable, I'm hoping this stays the same.

Uppercase of truth.

bump

All ETP needs is some more exchanges and it'll rape everything.
>22m coins
>100m mcap
>chink ETH
That's all you need to know to buy it.

I got caught up in the FOMO at $3 after thinking it was a pajeet scam when someone was advertising here around $2.
What really convinced me this was legit was the prompt response given out when people were scared that ETP wouldn't be on any good exchange

Linear unsustainable growth. Love it.

we cracking ATH tonight lads?
Been on this ride since 3bucks

I would have bought it around ~20k sat, but I was bagholding fucking XRP thinking it'll moon, so I could accumulate even more ETP. Then people started shilling it here just before SWELL conference...
Fucking Brad lied to everyone and SWELL was a complete disaster. I'm never going to buy any XRP again unless it crashes to a very low price or something.

>I'm never going to buy any XRP
i don't know how true it is, as it is difficult to know such a thing, but i read that ripple planned to manipulate XRP to keep it below $1 in order for it to get adopted by big companies. this is why i have never bothered with it. as i saw it, huge gains are not possible with it.

Its dipping now. Time to refill

wait until after the vegas 20/20 conference. lots of whale groups are in this coin. they're very good at doing coordinated shills (reddit, bitcointalk, biz). follow the whales and you'll make it.

their goal was $20 in 6-8 weeks 2 weeks ago when biz started shilling at $1.3

we still have 4x to go. then take profits into NEO/BTC/ETH

Bought in below 30k Sats. Been holding pretty steady despite general alt bleeding all week. Once the BTC fork bullshits are done this is going to absolutely moon - also cos HitBTC trading starts soon and it's looking highly likely at least one of the major exchanges (Bittrex) is also imminent.

This coin has +100$ future

Anytime /byzz/ seriously suggests this, it's a sign it's time to bail.