Tfw no fatloss

Tfw no fatloss.

Have read the sticky, used to be really fat when i was 15-16. Joined millitayr program and read up on lifting and cals counting etc and stuff and got swole af and shredded.

Now i'm 21 and I can't seem to lose weight. I do IF, I cut out all bullshit food for a long while now (3-4 months) and I lift 4-5x a week.

My diet is protein and fat heavy and not so much carbs. Always lean chicken breast and some kind of chilli spices and powder ( love spicy) and maybe sometimes a wrap to put my chicken in.

I take vits and zinc, fish oil every day. Still no results

Sorry for the fucked up thread btw i'm typing this on my phone. I am not a retard that doesn't know how to count his cals and i'm pretty sure i don't go overboard my cal goals.
I aim for 1800 cals with 30F/20C/50P as goal

My stats are 6ft 100KG. I dropped from 104-100KG since i begun (2 months) but i think it's waterweight too

What to fucking do man i'm really hopeless.
Pic not related

go back to your mom forum

>I do IF, I cut out all bullshit food for a long while

Then do that retard

Lots of people use MFP to track calories here so it's still relevant. First question I'd ask is if he's weighing everything.

Yeah i weigh everything or it's written on the back of the package

Packaging can be off. I had a basa dusted fillet yesterday that said it was 270 kcals on the package per fillet but it was 350 kcals when I weighed and worked it out. I know that's not much of a difference but it could add up.

Hmm, could be true i hope not, even then should i not lose weight staying under 2k cals with clean food and exercise? i always weigh my chicken too

could it be that i eat too few cals?

Eat less protein your body converts excess into carbohydrates

proof? lol

Are you happen to have meso or endo body type? If so, you may have to try intermittent fasting and/or ketogenic diet. Nothing else worked for me, also if your main aim is weight loss, exercise barely factors into the fat-burning process, it's all about calorie balance and hormone levels.

yeah meso/endo and i already do IF, i feel so unmotivated if i look wt how much effort i put in.

can someone personally help me?

I would completely stop exercising until I'm half way there to my weight goal and minimize calorie intake. Basically hardest intermittent fasting possible, two meals max 3-4 apart from each other and nothing before the next day, just water, maybe tea/black coffee. At least that's how I lost 50 kgs over 2 years (whalemode).

I only eat one meal a day.
When you get used, it's pretty easy.

i'm not whalemode lol, why would i stop lifting? whats the benefit

There is zero evidence to support any genetic "bodytype" like you're describing. There is no magical attribute people have that determines what their body looks like. If you eat more than maintenance, you gain weight. That surplus becomes fat unless you work out

i know this, i am not gainign weight but i'm not losing either. so this means i'm at maintance. just weird considering i'm at 1800 cals

This.

I fucking hate somatypes and how people think they define how easy it is to gain muscle/fat/whatever. They were invented as a way of classifying prisoners, you aren't "locked in" to a somatype, your diet essentially defines it. A fat "endomorph" can eventually look like an "ectomorph" if they eat like one.

They're nothing more than a professional way of describing body types. It was better than describing people as, "kinda fat," or "super skinny," and shit like that.

i know, i dom't super hard support somatotypes either, i was just responding to the question i was asked.

I read the sticky again and i'm doing everything it describes. Fuck man

:(