>tfw you will never get a swole tumor

youtube.com/watch?v=F36Fn8c4kFs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/oconor316/videos
youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204
youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4
youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These threads are the only reason I come here.

Bumping.

There are two episodes of my 600 lbs life I'm interested in, but I don't have the names. One is a woman who actually makes a lot of progress and is looking bretty good right now. The other is a woman from season two, she screams at the doctor and quits the program (you see her in the prolog of every episode of season two I think) can anyone help?

Why is it so hard to find TLC programs for free? Hardly ever any torrents, no streaming services carry them, they get ripped off youtube super quick.

ugh the fruity pebbles and oreos make that look delicious

No, it looks like the beetus.

Name some so i can confirm

That is beautiful ..

Bampin with the classic.

>doesn't own anything from the mid-thighs down
>empire
>dictatorship

top kek

FATTIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Hardcore keto, nice.

I bet half this board looks like this.

That's too tall.

When will they learn?

Amber Rachdi

Why does it look shoped as fuck ?

She was weird, probably because she was so young. Her face looked alright even when she was a monster, all the fat seemed to go elsewhere. She looks pretty good now, although I bet her joints are fucked

He has the potential to conquer Gaul.

Haha, no, because I have a beard.

So there.

Anyone follow any fatties on Youtube?
youtube.com/user/oconor316/videos
I follow this kid. He was over 500lbs but got the weight loss surgery, lost 100lbs+ but has started to gain it back because he's stretched his stomach back out by over eating.

What fattie youtubers do you follow?

>lolno
cracked me up, i always kek at the thought of someone saying lol

>when Veeky Forums does GOMAD

kek

She's literally being towed. Like an artillery piece. This is fucking ridiculous.

Why would I do that?

I don't want to hear some miserable fatty justify their slow suicide.

This didn't get any replies because I'm an idiot and created it when another FPH was in progress.

>What fattie youtubers do you follow?
I follow Yuka Kinoshita because she proves how calories in / calories out is a meme and why weight loss only depends on your genetics.

I believe she has some sort of condition where her body basically gets nothing from food. So yeah I guess it was genetics in this case.

>she proves something physicaly impossible

Cool story tumblr.

Check her videos
youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4

that shameful feel when I've masturbated to this full video before

>eats 12k calories in a sitting for a youtube video
>eats spinach and radishes until next video

And the fact that she eats this proves .. what exactly ?

she postes daily how she is eating her 6000+ kcal meals

That genetics determine your weight.

>That genetics determine your weight.

Because she dont bloat to 400lbs the second she eats that ?

It's cheese not butter

Look at her channel: youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204

today 5693kcal
yesterday 4516kcal
day before yesterday 10450
and so on

and still (!!!!) she is thin

therefore your food has absolutely zero effects on your weight, it's all genetics

kek

its all fake and/or she is bulimic

It's not, you're just too dumb to realize that your calorie in/out meme has been debunked.

literally kill yourself, you're doing it slowly anyways by being a fat sack of shit and believing this. I have lost 100 lbs over the last two years, any guess at how I did it? because it sure as fuck wasn't by eating like a fat ass.

Or she just throws up everything after ?
Gets some hardcore laxative ?
Works out 10 hours a day ?

Go home tumblr, no one here is getting fooled here.

t. beta fatty that tries to justify his shitty diet

I eat like shit and still I am 75kg on 1,78cm. I have genetic privilege.

Or they go purge it right away so they can keep making money eating food and being attractive

thanks, you know which episode this is from?

sure there are a very miniscule amount of people who are genetic freaks with a hyper fast metabolism, however that will catch up with you over time, and even still that doesn't disprove calories in < calories out, it just means your calories out is greater than the average person allowing your calories in to be greater.

>genetics won't matter with weight loss
>but genetics determine how high your metabolism is
>and genetics determine how high your TDEE is
>but genetics do not matter
Great logic you got there.

jesus that is one of the worst things I have ever seen

Do these people have no shame? No humility?

Can't tell if this is bait or not because this is the standard level of delusion that fat people have normally

you said calorie in/calorie out has been debunked. Which is wrong, yeah your genetics determine your TDEE, but that doesn't mean you can eat more than your TDEE and lose weight jesus christ, is the fat growing on your brain at this point jabba?

Even if she was truly eating 6k a day and did little to no exercice (which i heavely doubt, specially considering how easy is to fake/puke after just for youtube money) this would prove nothing, one single subject which is a clear outlier from the norm proves nothing. Literally everything we know about biology / phisics points out at calories in / calories out. Multiple studies where the diet fo the subjects is controlled show that eating less kcal = losing weight.

read I am thinner than 90% of amerifats and still eat like shit

And still you have some flawed logic.

>genetics determine TDEE
>do not matter on weight loss

I never said genetics don't matter on weight loss? I have said from my first post that I lost weight by eating less than my TDEE, saying that genetics is the only thing that plays into weight loss is retarded, calories in calories out is a real thing, if how much youre eating is making you fat...FUCKING EAT LESS, if it isn't then great keep doing that same thing you're doing.

she doesn't puke, take laxatives or purge in any way.
there's a video on yt that shows a doctor monitornig her before, during and after eating. the conclusion is that her stomach just expands to an abnormally large size, and she doesn't digest food completely, but passes most of it undigested (she says this in most of her videos as well)

Genetics account for 10% +/- metabolic rate.

You're either a fat faggot making excuses or a teenager that hasn't realized he can't get away with eating like shit soon.

Either way you're an idiot

>Omg I like eat 2 pieces of pizza and french fries every day and I'M not fat
>I'm like so lucky that I have such a high metabolism even tho I only consumed 1500 calories

You're either bad at calorie counting or don't eat as much as you think.

KEK, from my hometown

Of course she doesn't.
She is a magical Tumblr fairy that takes no calories from anything and yet still lives.

Or this

poor #5 was eaten...

oh my word

youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek

wait, she?

>Stretched his stomack back out by overeating

She is supporting some of her weight in that table, isn't it? That's the reason right there, I can tell.

Ugh.

SHUT UP IM SENSITIVE ABOUT MY WIDE HIPS AND PRONOUNCED LOVE HANDLES

>out for dinner with my mom
>really obese guy gets seated at the table next to ours
>he's apparently a regular
>wait staff doesn't bring him a menu, just starts him off with a pitcher or soda
>mom and I have a light dinner, and are just drinking coffee for awhile
>he literally gets a 4 course dinner, all to himself, and tops it off with a two part dessert
>Like this guy was eating like a king, like I swear to god it would be OJ's fucking death wish last meal kinda shit
>homeboys tally easily had to be a hundo dollar bill, all to himself.
>we're at Denny's to put emphasis on how far a hundred bucks would take you
>literally drank like 3 pitchers of soda while we were there
>pretty sure he drank more calories than both of our meals combined

Cheese is pretty keto, bro.

It's actually very common with gastric surgery. The body finds a way to gradually bypass the restriction and you can slowly get back to eating like a wild beast again.

I guess they didn't have a crane to lift her into the truck bed. Seriously though how do you reach that point and not realize there's something wrong? It's legs work, they were wiggling as it tried to balance itself around the turn.

Isn't this the bitch who can't even fit in the shower, so she has to use a toilet bowl scrubber to wash herself?

>That genetics determine your weight.
I want to kill you.
I legitimately want to cut off your air supply and watch the life drain out of your eyes. Go ahead, call me edgy. See if I care. I'll be fapping to the thought of you dying.

That's pretty vague and fits the profile of most extremely obese people.

This is homeless status

Best motivation for me, motivation threads ain't shit compared to hatred for fatties

strong squat form

nvm, found it, it's tara.

I noticed that as well ahahahas
As much as I would hate to see that, I would also be some what impressed.

I need webms. Webms of fatties failing at life.

I vehemently regret my request.

I am a bit of a fat ass but would not eat that shit.

I guess that is why I am not totally disgusting like that thing.

Humiliation complete.

Jesus Christ.

Andrew Jackson and Stonewall Jackson have been completely insulted by this.

kek
too little too late

Nothing wrong with having one of those once, just to say you did it, but she probably has one every week or more.

>high test

lol same

Sounds like someone is on the excuse train.

is she completely oblivious to EVERYONE glaring at her for stuffing her fat face?
>tfw even the kid looks disappointed in her

Plebs don't know she's just bulking

Or bulimia.

Isn't her ass kind of weird for an obese person? It looks like a floater!

Shouldn't it just "fall"?