Fellas whats the deal with Stonehenge? whats its significance? how did it happen?

fellas whats the deal with Stonehenge? whats its significance? how did it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

brian-mountainman.blogspot.com/
exposingtruth.com/105-photos-stonehenge-constructed-modern-times/
quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=5398610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wh*toid architecture

brian-mountainman.blogspot.com/

A Moraine for Morons

Moraines for Morons (two glaciers, more accurate)

Built in the 50s

>neolithic farmeroids
>white

It’s the symbol of man’s intellect and skill and his lust for eternity, even back then when we lived in caves we had the will to go “beyond” our natural instincts to touch the inifinite

People back then had a lot of time on their hands.

J*ws

>whats its significance?
God is the Rock over Mishkan

To make numale's and normies think it's some great fuckin wonder of the world when it was just 100 cunts doing some kindergarten level engineering

cuck xD

Aye? Use youre words ya dim cunt

>Built in the 50s

1919-26 built
1950-64 rebuilt

>youre

>how did it happen?
Phase I - Ezekiel and Daniel the prophet
Phase II - Jesus and John the baptist

I'm sure you have exceptional citations for that claim?

It's a big stone diagram for navigating the vagina

ah, you're one of those anglophobic halfwits who thinks that re-erecting a stone and a lintel means it was 'created' in the 1920s as a tourist attraction by eternal anglos duping people out of their shekels

Oh yeah. Absolutely. Truth exposed.
exposingtruth.com/105-photos-stonehenge-constructed-modern-times/

I like the "Premix" Concrete lorry.

>what is preservation
>what are these old paintings and watercolours which clearly show it isn't modern
typical amerilard

Wtf I hate history now

>exposingtruth.com

What a shock... I visited Lascaux last year, now I wonder if I was not tricked.

Historical Timeline of Concrete

6500 BC
A form of concrete dating to 6500 B.C. was discovered by archaeologists in Syria. The Image is "One of the dead towns in northern Syria."
5600 BC
The earliest concrete yet discovered in Europe was developed along the Danube River in Yugoslavia. Stone age hunters or fishermen mixed red lime, sand, gravel and water.
4400 BC
Stonehenge builders mixed Welsh pulverized Bluestone volcanic ash and tuff (Pozzolan) together with crushed in situ Calcium carbonate (CaCO3) lime.
3000 BC
Chinese used cementitious materials to hold bamboo together in their boats and in the Great Wall. The Chinese used concrete in Gansu Province in northwest China.
2500 BC
Egyptians mixed mud with straw to bind dried bricks. Also furthered the discovery of lime and gypsum mortar as a binding agent for building the Pyramids.
800 BC
Babylonians and Assyrians used a bitumen to bind stone and bricks. This allowed them to combine both large and small stone objects together.

Page 1 of 2

600 BC
Greeks discovered a natural Pozzolan on Santorini Island that developed hydraulic properties when mixed with lime. This made it possible to produce concrete that would harden under water, as well as in the air.”
586 BC
Altar of Burnt Offering containing 7 gold artifacts filled with a Slurry of pulverized Bluestone (volcanic ash and tuff) aggregate and lime 4 ft (1.2m) below Heelstone, Stonehenge.
400 BC
Petra (Greek, “city of rock”), also known as Sila, ancient city of Arabia (now southwestern Jordan). The stronghold and treasure city of the Nabataeans, an Arab people.
300 BC
Romans used slaked lime and volcanic ash (Pozzolan), found near Pozzouli, Italy by the bay of Naples. Pliny the Elder reported a mortar mixture of 1 part lime to 4 parts sand. Vitruvius reported 2 parts of Pozzolan to 1 part lime.
193 BC
Porticus Aemilia made of bound stones to form concrete.
75 BC
Romans use a pozzolanic, hydraulic cement to build the theater at Pompeii and the Roman baths. The cement was a ground mix of lime and a volcanic ash containing silica and alumina.
44 BC
Palatine Hill (Latin: Palatium), the centermost of the 7 hills of Rome, one of the most ancient parts of the city of Rome, Italy. It is some 70 meters high.
25 BC
Ancient harbor at Caesarea, Israel built by Herod the Great.

Page 2 of 2

What happened after 25 BC? The use of concrete seems to have disappeared.

I'd love to see you and "100 cunts" do something remotely similar with Stone Age tools.

The art of Concrete was lost after the fall of the Roman Empire

B-but I saw this guy on youtube do it!!!

Haha, there you go.

Can the Holy Ghost fuck this Earth with his Cosmic Rays?
Fucker wants Mishkan unearthed BEFORE Ides of March.
Mishkan's under Stonehenge 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone.

the stones were lying on their sides in a circle, they hadn't existed as they do now until they were erected so only recently

It's a pile of Rocks for Pete's sake.

It's not a pile, do you know what a pile is you retard?

durr flipping rocks into standing positions with leverage ropes is hard hurrr

Pile of rocks: Moraine; whatever.

Didn't it take them like 1500 years to do it though?

Moraines (plural): Rock piles; 2 identified.

G-D

Different 'layers' of the formation were constructed at different points as tribes in the area absorbed each other; the actual stones are mostly grave markers originally marked with tree poles until enough manpower was gathered to move the stones, and the interior of the formation is a collective burial ground.

Later tribes added the portal stones and outlying monuments, probably by moving existing stone markers from their indigenous regions to the new site when they became assimilated into the tribe.

what about that 666K ounces of gold
under helestone, what tribes did that

quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=5398610