Be me

>be me
>be ugly virgin fatty guy
>"I will start lifting, this will help."
>FF 1 year, I am muscly but I still have fat and my shitty hip to shoulder ratio
>"I will start cutting."
>every person that heard that told me instantly that I will lose lots of muscle.
wot do? I don't really want to lose muscle, but at the same time, if this shit hip to shoulder ratio is going to be the same even after cutting, I am seriously thinking to stop going to the gym anymore and being a lazy potato again.

try killing yourself.

otherwise just cut and eat protien you faggot retard.

>Implying I didn't think about it
You mean protein shakes, tight? By eating food for protein I am going to get fat from it too.

You forgot dumb in your description. You can literally eat 200g + of proteins staying under 1500 kcals

Keep lifting, eating protien, and drop your calories to 200-500 under maintenance. You'll retain the vast majority of your muscle and look a LOT better, trust. Just keep going bruh. You'll make it.

I prefer the term "uninformed".
Thanks, I will give it a try, but I tried counting my calories before and I found it extremly difficult to get it precise.

Then I suggest reading the sticky and get some useful knowledge

Have you tried myfitnesspal? Its a phone app, it helped me a lot

you don't need to be precise to the exact calorie, just keep your portions in mind

I read it before. I guess I will give it another try.
This is what I used to count calories, but people were arguing euth me that It gives me wrong info about what to eat and hoa much protein I will need.
Myfitnesspal with not so precise info it is! But should I go for the number of calories that it recommends and for the macros and micros it says I will need? I am 90 kg, 185 cm - mfp says 1900 calories and 110 g of protein.

Aim for 100g protein per day and you'll be okay

If youre eating home-made shit, then you can weigh out the ingredients and go on wolframalpha.com and type in what it is, for example
>100g brocolli
And it will display the macros for that, then you can enter it in manually.

If youre eating bought food, at a restaurant im pretty sure theyre legally obligated to give you nutritional info if you ask for it. Fast food is easy, and anything with a barcode you can scan.

Personally i lost 30kg of fat counting calories, and then put on a lot of muscle.

Worst case scenario, you lose a bit of muscle but still look a lot better than you did before you ever lifted.

Remember, as long as youre lifting and have BASIC control of yoru diet, youre always slowly improving.

Stay consistent as you can, and good luck with your journey!

Thanks! I noted everything and your post motivated me a lot, but in how much tume did you lose 30 kg of fat? I know this is an extreme scenario that I will never achieve, but I am really curious.
Also, props for your achievements.

Work oats into your diet brother

I tought about this, brother, but first of all I must procure the oats. May I have some from you?

without protein shake ?

Intermittent fasting

option a:
yes that is correct. no fat person ever has become ripped.
give up now
option b:
just read anything, literally anything about a proper cutting diet.

Other fatty here. I lost weight trough more conventional manner, and tried my hand at Intermittent fasting a while back. It felt wrong eating a large meal and then some other shit in a short span. Gave me the "feeling" that i was still overeating. Can you really just lose weight even if you have lets's say two 800cal meals back to back?

You should have cut before you started to bulk, you idiot. Didn't you read the sticky? I'm pretty sure it tells you to at least be 12% before trying to gain weight

Why not do the fasting part then only eat to satiety? Nobody's forcing you to eat more than you're comfortable with.

Yes. Granted, you don't need that much, but it's totally doable with food alone

1000 calorie deficit

3 months cut, 1 month break, repeat

1g/lb protein intake

>1000 calorie deficit
>1g/lb protein intake

Soo, eat only tuna all day every day?

Just go for runs or erg a lot. That shit shreds fat.