Why are you even lifting when the only thing that matters is having a good face?

Why are you even lifting when the only thing that matters is having a good face?
5'6" with 8/10 face > 6'2" with 6/10 face
Skinnyfat guy with a 8/10 face > ripped as fuck guy with a 6/10 face

Why the fuck aren't you improving your face instead of spending hours a day in the gym?
Really anons get some surgery, you'd be surprised what they can make of even the ugliest faces nowadays.

Lifting improve your face a lot faggot.

Yeah sure your face gets more lean but if your skull is fucked up because you've been a mouthbreather your whole life no amount of lifting is ever going to fix your ugly face.

Cuz Im gonna be a 10

>gonna be
How?

>Why the fuck aren't you improving your face instead of spending hours a day in the gym?

There is no gym for my face thats why

There's surgery

How much would all that cost?

Because I have a good face and a good frame and a good height. Might as well become literally perfect.

I started lifting because groceries were literally too heavy, I literally started at the bar 3x4. The ultimate auschwitz at 6'1

Now I can do quadruple the weight

Also lifting gives another point to my 7/10

GO EAT PIZZA REEEEE

cuz im kinda pretty so my appearance isnt obstacle to anything.

>he doesn't mew

About 150k give or take

>150k
More like 1/10th of that senpai

Stop breathing through your mouth

does anyone else feel like their looks range massively depending on lighting?
I go from a solid 8.5 to a 4 when I step under direct downward lighting, its like it shines a light on these HUGE bags under my eyes which are literally invisable in other lighting... It drives me crazy mates as I have litterally seen on womens faces the moment when the light hit me wrong and they went from being turned on to repulsed.

I feel you man, with the right lightning I look kinda cute but if sunlight shines on me I look like pure shit.

>that jew nose

Money well spent t b h.

>tfw you will never have a good face
>tfw you will never have random girls smile at you
>tfw you will never have chicks hit on you
>tfw the stars will have to align for you just to get a 4/10 girl
>tfw you will never feel the validation that good looking guys feel every single day

I have a slightly warped nose, like its straight in the middle but the big bit at the end goes slightly to the right, I haven't noticed it til now and makes me feel like shit

Tbh senpai this is true

Before I joined the Army I was a chubster but I've always had gruff, tough, square jaw and demanding eyes facial aesthetics.

Well I got tons of women back then and I was a lazy jobless 19 year old shitbird

Now that I'm out and I have several years of lifting and natty gains under my belt nothing has changed but I get more compliments

I think that women care about looks yes, and your face is their main concern unless you're a huge morbid fatty fatty fatty, but they ESPECIALLY care about confidence and it's a plus if you've got status.

The thing is, lifting tends to improve confidence, so whether or not they like the physique you're still doing yourself a favor

I'm sure it's not that bad, people are always oversensitive about their noses.

According to my mum it runs in the family, her nose goes slightly to the right as well but I never noticed it til now when I checked in the mirror.

Fortunately for some and unfortunately for others women care more about personality than looks so don't sweat it.

so 15k? i could actually afford that right now

>5'6" with 8/10 face > 6'2" with 6/10 face

kek. objectively false.

Height > EVERYTHING else. Anything. Face, job, money, hair, frame, body, anything you can think of.

lol this guys straight retarded

It's true man, but I have a great face plus I think I can fuck up a gorilla with my bare hands by now.

I practiced MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

kek. speak up lil guy I can't hear you from down there. gain height.

>buying into the Veeky Forums meme

I mean height matters but it's 1 factor, sort of like having a sports car would be a factor

we're reaching levels of autism that shouldn't be attainable

How does lifting improve your face? I thought only weight loss did that.

>meme

it would be a meme if there weren't countless studies indicating that height is the prime attractive feature for men.

but whatever helps you cope, i guess.

Testosterone production.

Wee lad, I can smell the autism from here.

If you're 5'10 or above then height becomes meaningless. It becomes all about the face then.

I don't feel confident of my face if I'm honest, at the moment I am fat so I do have a round face but I don't know what I am currently if I've got potential to be 6/10 and above or not

And this affects your face how? All I can imagine is better skin.

>All I can imagine is better skin.
Uhh...wrong way bro
More test = more acne

>tfw good looking in mirror
>look shit on pictures in every angle

I've got reverse body dysmorphia or something

So how the fuck does it improve the face then?

The only improvement comes from weight loss, which you get from lifting.

Size of masseter increases

Well i dont fucking know, im not the one who said it
I can imagine that if you get more lean/more muscle your face will look better
I look abit poofy myself on a bulk but it does down when i cut

I doubt a shit face gets fixed by roids though

>5'6" with 8/10 face > 6'2" with 6/10 face
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

My face looks much older after I got lean

Isn't your jawline more defined though?
Looking more mature is not a drawback.

okay so how the fuck do you make face gains?
like I'm 'cute' but I'd like to be hot if that's somehow possible, getting Veeky Forums will definetly help, but any advice?

Depends what part of your face can be improved upon really.

skin-need to clear it up, had a breakout and need to makesure I don't markup/scar
hair- gets oily way too fast and won't stay in any 'style'
everything else?-idk, lost some wieght and looking a little skelly, so maybe some structural/jaw gains, cause I look sunken

>it would be a meme if there weren't countless studies indicating that height is the prime attractive feature for men.

Go ahead, link them. You won't because there is not a single study saying height is the #1 most important feature in attracting females.

>In psychology, coping means to invest own conscious effort, to solve personal and interpersonal problems, in order to try to master, minimize or tolerate stress and conflict.

this is just a guy hitting puberty and getting braces
you're never gonna make it

This is possibly the most assmad I've ever seen someone be in the 5 years I've posted here.

That's one helluva rhinoplasty and multiple facial-reconstructive surgeries. It's probably closer to $75k but still not $15k.

>75k
How do I get 75k quick I want to become male model too

well, there's obviously certain things that will be impossible for everyone, but keep in mind that the face is PLASTIC. it changes its appearance rapidly based on your emotional state; you wear who you are on your face, especially in your eyes.

Keep in mind there are plenty of guys who are not traditionally "attractive" (i.e. having this type of handsome guy movie star face) that get tons of pussy because they are manly. Even ugliness can be worn with pride and make you appear more intimidating (which will help you get girls).

REMEMBER - the most important thing to getting girls to like you is to be RESPECTED and FEARED by other men. This has very little to do with handsomeness and everything to do with attitude.

Are you okay, user?