Tell me all the truths about being a manlet so I can stop being delusional...

Tell me all the truths about being a manlet so I can stop being delusional,tell me everything that a manlet will never experience and never learn

Why is this board so obsessed with height?

Because females require you to be 6'0 at the very least, or you might as well be their little brother. Bitches don't want manlets.

Because genetics will always determine your potential and being tall commands instant respect

Veeky Forums users in general will always try to find an escape as to why they're not normies, Veeky Forums's case it's swoleness and height they blame these as the reason why they can't into social normness.

"If i get big 'X' will like me"
"I'm only a virgin cause 'X' don't like midgets"

They shift their awkwardness and ineptitude off as genetic problems, In reality it's because they're autistic.

t. psychotherapist

it's just a meme. autistic tall people really love spamming it because it's the only way they feel they have self-worth. self-hating short people love spamming it because they found a way to conveniently blame all their problems on something out of their control. Everyone else is just playing along.

How is it a meme when its the truth?

the same way niggers doing more crime is a meme and true facts

You will probably have a normal life. Some people will judge you depending on how much of a manlet that you are. Turbo manlets are the only ones who will have real issues. They will have to compensate by other things and it legitimately sucks to be super short but average height will be fine

because it matters, but it doesn't matter nearly as much as people make it out to be
unless you're deathly short of course, but at least you can still salvage something out of it
the Veeky Forums meme is that 5'11 is short. unless you're chasing 6' girls then none will care

As others have explained in the thread, it's all psychological fuckery.

One of the best ways to induce a neurotic response in an insecure person is to call them out on their inherit features and attach negative aspects to them, e.g. height.

There is truth to it. But remember this, Charles Manson is 5' 2", and he managed to inflict all kinds of psychological manipulation.

Dunno. Never had a problem with girls and I'm 5'9.

Veeky Forums just likes to blame things that are out of their control for their own incompetency. Much like fat people like to try to blame their weight on "genetics"

I'm 6'2, fit and still a virgin
my manlet friends have all gotten laid

im 5'9 and wish i was shorter for gymnastics and being military jet pilot

t.manlet

Im not 6'0 so I guess im just enough of a douchebag with a good face to get so much action

how old are you

>tell me everything that a manlet will never experience

actual manhood. manlets are basically some kind of creature that has a Y chromosome like an actual male member of our species, yet is not an actual 'man'.

they're basically a biological joke with no punchline.

>and never learn

they will never learn that they are destined to be a catch all punchline. that's the catch-22: they're a joke because they don't realize it, yet upon realizing it they would realize that they're a joke anyway.

I'm 5'9" and girls are easy. Current girl is 5'8" and calls me daddy.

Don't get me wrong, height is definitely a factor, but it's not the end all be all, I've got the face and the frame and the gains to make up for it. If you're a 5'9" ugly fatass then you're probably not gonna pull.

I always thought I was a 5'11 manlet, almost killed myself a few times.

But two days ago I got measured by a doctor and it turns out I'm a 6' genetic lottery winner after all. It's like I was given a second chance at life.

I'm 5'8, didn't realize it was an issue till this board

how tall is boogie

The truth? Manlets should be hanged.

So females require less than 15% of the US pop? Kinda retarded when you look at the statistics.
>inb4 manlet detected

Faggot detected

Good question. It's a meme which came from the misc and spread to Veeky Forums. Most likely someone posted about shorter men being inferior once and the butthurt which ensued started the meme.

What am i if i am 179,5 cm?