Tfw no matter how much you lift, you will never put girl in pic's legs behind her head and creampie her asshole

>tfw no matter how much you lift, you will never put girl in pic's legs behind her head and creampie her asshole

Good, anal sex is gross.

I'm a big fan of this trend where girls actually bulk and get the whole centaur lower body thing going on. Fuck, nofap gets harder every day.

"She" looks like a man

Faggot

Agreed.

Shes an average 5'5 latina. Just visit new york for a week and get yourself one.

>somebody says anal is gross
>they get called a faggot by someone who likes anal

Oh the irony.

but she can't get pregnant from her asshole you faggot

>choosing the inferior hole
>feels worse for both parties
>requires outside lubricant and special prep to make tolerable for receiving partner
>not just fucking her self lubricating hole that feels good, she can make feel even better and then pulling out and finishing on her face, tits or in her mouth

Yeah, I'm the faggot.

whoa there boy I'm on your side. anal is gross

I'm calling op a faggot for wasting a creampie on her asshole

This

Oh didn't realize. Carry on good user.

well I do realize that I didn't really direct it at anyone, so that was my own fault

>BRRRRRFRFRFRFRFRRFPFRPFPFPFPFPFPFPFF

>Mfw my gf wants to do anal but im way too nervous for shit dick and bad smells.
>Also mfw ive always wanted to dump my load balls deep in a girls butt

goddammit.

anal creampies are the best feeling in the world. can fully unleash inside her and not have any of the pregnancy paranoia afterwards

been there, done that
Where is my medal?

There is no medal for things millions of guys have done already?!
Fuck you OP

just do it you faggot, you will get over the shit if it does happen

>fpppt

I think the only hope for us is an expedition to brazil bro

This is where SS + GOMAD gets you

>Her asshole
>Not using my nearly ten inch long girthy intact black cock to destroy her tiny latina slit while she's calls me papi

what would these women look like before they bulked? they look pretty leg heavy, is this possible for a girl with a natural small ass and thick legs?