Is the Bible the Word of God or a book about God's Word?

Is the Bible the Word of God or a book about God's Word?

The word of God is unknowable.

The Bible is about God's Word.
The Koran is considered Word of God.

This.

Neoplatonic Quranism using Aristotlean logic is the best religion desu!

O Wort, du Wort, das mir fehlt!

They taught me in Catholic school that it's "inspired" by God

It is the words of men who encountered God. Their voices are ruffling leaves moved by the wind.

Rustling. Sorry for the mistake.

The Bible is the Word of God and it is God's Word and it is the Essence of the Word of God but the Word of God is not God's Word is not the Essence of the Word of God.

that's probably closest to my current belief
do you believe it?

>inspired by god
>contains errors

guys got a couple of screw loose. Remember when demons told him to murder his children, Job?

Neither, it's a book of hebrew mythology/propaganda with some nonsense about a dissident who supposedly rose from the dead.

It has about as much to do with reality as any other mythological account has. I.E little to none.

Its a fiction novel.

Both and neither. The bible is the Word of God in that it contains words God told his prophets and Son to say. But the bible is not a book, but a collection of 66 books by 40 authors over 1500 years detailing the world from beginning to end, something only God can do.

And in the end, the true Word of God is the glorified Christ Jesus, not the written text.

Isn't there a "why did Rome fall" thread that you should be shitting in?

Tell that to Ghazali

The bible is the word of God, as is Jesus. As Jesus is both fully human and fully divine, so is the bible.

Jesus Christ is God's Word.

Wrong.

Can god make his word knowable?

+1 internet.

thats just cope
>everything that hasnt yet been refuted is still true!