ACNE

Im so fucking done with this shit. Ive had acne for the last few years and I took some meds and my face cleared up for a few months but now its back and worse then ever, i dont know what the fuck i do wrong.

I only drink water, and alot of it, i eat homecooked healthy meals (chicken, brown rice, beans, spinach, peppers, oatmeal, egg whites) i work out , not fat

currently back on meds but they dont seem to work, im so tired of being a pimple face.

>TL:DR i have acne that wont go away, help

Other urls found in this thread:

cronometer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1L2zinb7QM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you consume dairy? milk, yogurt, cheeses?

if so, cut them out and wait 2 - 3 weeks.

Cut out all dairy, including whey protein, etc. Dairy contains igf1 and that fucks your skin up good, friendo.

2-3 weeks is usually not enough, i'd give it a few months.

But yes, dairy is the devil when it comes to acne. Also sugar isn't your friend.

none of that, i consume 1 scoop of whey 3x a week though, would thta be affcting me that much

how much do you masturbate? masturbation can cause bad hormones, so is the missing zinc in your body

>stop wankig
>start taking zinc
in a month your face will look like my beautiful ass

Increase your h20 intake 5x. Dead serious. Protein drinks dehydrate the fuck out of you and lead to acne. Get a 1L waterbottle and carry it everywhere you go all day long. Also wash your face twice a day with a oil free face wash. Dry your face witha fresh towel every time (you may need to purchase a ton of cheap towels and do more laundry). Change your pillowcases eacglh night too. Also stop fapping

started taking zinc last week,
masterbating i vary, sometimes once a day, sometims twice, sometimes only 1 time in span of 6 days , sometimes more
i already drink a shit ton of water but will do

I mean yeah what the dudes said, i mean depends how old you are really, i couldn't do jack shit about it until i was 18 and i got heavy zits all over my face until then,i visited the cosmetologist and a skin care doctor and they gave me cremes and shit but it didnt do anyting.
Now i have a routine which keeps everything to a minimum. I take zinc supps,wash my face after I workout because the oils clogg your pores, i did try to eliminate dairy but it did nothing for me, the real trick was just to stop touching my face, you don't really know you are doing it all the time especially when you are studying or watching videos or whatever. Also drink loads of water and dont stress over it and pop it. It's gonna pass.

GOAT pimple locations for popping pimples:

>1: back of the shoulder. Rare (natty), but has a 100% rate for satisfying, voluminous pops. Top tier, always great.
>2: middle of the cheek. Uncommon, with a 75% satisfying pop rate. More painful than shoulder or chin, but a good one produces the most force to send pus flying.
>3: edge of the chin. Common, satisfying pop rate of ~20%. less force than the options above, but a lot more dependable.

Debate me.

I can't debate you because I agree 100%.
So satisfying when you hear that deep cheek acne pop.

>3017-1000
>popping your zuits

Enjoy your Edward James Olmos face.

Look up pityrosporum folliculitis and think about it.

>. Rare (natty)

>not having such garbage genetics that you have them nonstop

Accutane is the definitive answer for all of these threads. Order some online if your acne isn't bad enough for it to be prescribed by a dermatologist. 20mg a day for 6 months will solve all your problems with the only side effect being chapped lips. Buy "Dr. Dans CortiBalm" chapsticks and apply throughout the day and your lips wont be an issue.

My acne wan't even that bad, just a few pimples and blemishes that I could never get rid of. 20mg accutane for 6 months and 4 years later I still have perfectly clear skin no matter what kind of junk I eat. It's a miracle drug but you fuckers are too high inhibition to order it online and take it so you resort to your 'no dairy bro, clean your pillowcases every day bro, stop fapping bro' copes. Accutane is the only legitimate, definitive, and worthwhile solution.

fuck what everyone else says. acne is caused by p acnes bacteria. you are being exposed to this bacteria over and over. it's likely coming from your pillowcases.

Change your pillowcases every other day. Change your sheets once a week at least. Fuck, change your pillowcases every day for a month and come back if it doesn't clear up.

do i get it on ebay or

Cut out milk and all the dairy, bad carbs (like sugar) as well as gluten
Best way would probably be keto diet for the time being but im gonna get called a fag if i promote it

stop consuming dairy products, dipshit

Not OP, but I can't get accutane cause of my Crohn's in my shitty genetics.

Does drinking Pepsi increase the acne?

B5 and Arginine. Read up on it. Or just get a prescription for accutane.

OP here, why the fuck do you even drink pepsi

aipctshop
alldaychemist
genericdoctor

Not regularly.Last week I drank a bottle and I noticed acne.

You went to a Dermatologist?

yes, thats where they prescribed me meds

Had really bad acne - took meds etc. but nothing worked. Then I started a plant based diet --- not 100% but like 98% --- and it went away.

So try to cut out as much meat, dairy, eggs, fish... (animal protein) as possible. Give it a try at least. Just remember to take B12 and make sure you get everything else.

If you don't know already: cronometer.com/

Vid about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=1L2zinb7QM8

Good luck man.