Before and After thread

Before and After thread

to the 3 or 4 people on this board that are actually in decent shape, what was life like before and after getting fit, do you automatically turn into a zyzz/jeff seid/connor murphy? is lifting for grillz really just a meme? Questions for the Veeky Forums philosophers

Other urls found in this thread:

7chan.org/read.php?b=fit&t=2059&p=p1-2135
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t b h your physique starts to come through and you start acting a lot different. People will say you've changed but you feel a lot better about yourself

I'm obviouly not as aesthetic as adie.

But my life has changed a lot.
Didn't make me a womaniser, but it made me confident enough to make a move on the girl I liked (sober too) and make her my gf.

Generally people seem more respectful nowadays.

I'm 5'10 btw.

About 1/2 way between right now at 2 years

good work op, I'm inspired to keep going

Left pic = Beers every night, drugs of a weekend, party times, eating whatever the fuck I wanted. Gaming and movies 8+ hours a day Mind occupied.

Right pic = teetotal 2 years, eat rabbit food and lean meats, bland as fuck, no parties hardly any social life, walk / run about 20 miles a day do 10 x German volume sets on 3x body parts a day 5 days a week, bored out of my fucking mind. Sit on Veeky Forums or /sp/ for the remainder of my evening.

Worth It.

In my experience it inadvertently makes other (uneducated) people bitter, judgemental, and jealous. Example, hanging out with a girl who is clearly overweight by 50 pounds, horrible diet, sedentary. We're at a restaraunt with other friends, I'm eating a bbq bacon cheeseburger (because I planned and ate moderately for breakfast and lunch). She's eating something similar, but then blurts out how unfair it is, "See, he eats the same thing I do and doesn't gain weight, where does he put it?"

Completely dismissive of the facts that I: lift weights 6x week, count my macros and budget for cheat meals, and have done so every day for 3 years. You get what you give. Put forth no effort into your diet, you get no leniency with it. Boohoo.

But it's clearly genetics and bad luck, right Veeky Forums?

>eat rabbit food
>hardly any social life
>bored our your mind

You literally look like a 16 year old who just got his first set of 10kg dumbells a few months ago. So what exactly are you achieving here?

Do you tell her that? I feel like I would call someone out on that bullshit and offer her to work out with me 6x a week.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

For real though what are you lifting on the big 3, and height? Thats what matters

Not him, but I think this is his routine.

I've just stumbled in this place. This is now my ideal body. How do I do it guys?

Yep that's my routine. Pics in that collage are from last summer. Bringing something better for you guys this year, most notably in the chest.

She's actually my gf's roommate, she knows I work out and how I normally eat. She just dramatically downplays or doesn't understand how important those factors are.

Get diabeetus

How many pounds difference?

Stop your fucking hyperbole, you "literal" idiot

Pretty much the same except I masturbate more

What's your cardio routine look like?

What is it like having a gf? Did you actually want it?

I don't do cardio. The rare exception is perhaps during the last couple weeks of a cut, in which case it's 20-30 mins on an exercise bike. But you're talking about a grand total of maybe 3 or 4 weeks out of the year (if I cut more than once), not an inclusion in my normal life by any means.

>what are you lifting on the big three

>0
>0
>0

You need to get this meme out of your head where numbers=size

he does nothing on the big three and look at him, bigger than most people on hormones. I mean look, he is bigger than adie on cycle.

So I don't know if I qualify but I went from fat to dyel ie "normie ripped".

> is lifting for grillz really just a meme?

Total meme, it is simply not worth the effort when you could just learn how to talk to women instead.

Your gains will not help you if you don't know how to talk to girls.

You do not need gains if you know how to talk to girls.

If you want girls, you need to devolp a healthier self esteem and opinion of yourself.

Some guys get this by bodybuilding, but that's not required.

>what was life like before and after getting fit,

I can now talk more shit on a fitness board, because I now am dyel instead of fat.

When I am hyuge, then, then, I will be able to talk the MOST SHIT and I will have MADE IT.

>toilet paper is facing the wrong way

I will never understand why people do that

nice.

10 weeks out from first comp

I definitely get more attention now, but it's mostly indirect. Like ill notice some some people turn their head slightly as I walk by. DESU though its mostly guys that do it, also its mostly guys that approach me, its 3rd week of classes and I've already had at least one guy in each of my classes ask me about my workout, what i eat, etc.

As for the jeff seid/connor murphy stuff, its mostly just their personalities combined with crazy high levels of testosterone in their system. although desu ive never been as ripped as they are, I imagine I may get more looks if i was.

>12nd

I look similar to the picture on the right. What wasa your diet like? I'm also trying to shed some fat and make some gains. Any advice?

are u natty? as skeleton struggling to do SS, should i hop on ur routine and fuck it all

Yes natty. I've run hypertrophy splits ever since day one, so I'm obviously biased. They've worked well for me so of course that's my recommendation (assuming aesthetics is a higher priority goal than strength).

Just did this thread
I am a 5'6 115 lbs 18 year old. That's it, i'm quitting this meme shit and going for your routine route.

Oh wow that last pic, THICC

routine?

Godspeed user. Just make sure you're putting equal effort into your diet that you are into lifting. At that height and weight you should plan on +300 calories above maintenance tdee for at least the next 6 months, taking in 1g of protein per bodyweight (overkill but better to be safe than under estimate protein needs).

Nowhere near your level myself but I used to get similar shit while I was at uni, the whole "how the fuck do you eat that whole fried rice" not realising the amount of work you do when no one is watching. Frustrating desu, not even worth explaining to them what you do out of sight

I've been eating something like 3k cals and tracking calories, just need to buy a scale(but its impossible to scale at uni restaurant) On brosplits you lift every day right? DO u have any progress pics of late 2014- 2015-2016? I'm pretty much at your starting point and wanted to see how i would look by august-september-november

Just the selection of photos or have you intentionally stayed lean af for 5 years?

Mirin the physique mate, gl in comp

also where are the abs/forearms/calfs at?

Diet is typical autistic bodybuilder diet, rice and oats and chicken breast

Just ran a suicide cut, -1000 deficit.

First 3 months or so I just stuffed my face with brocolli and drank like 2 GOWAD (gallon of water a day) to try and feel less hungry.

Shit kinda works, you'll be hungry anyways.

3 months in I started an Ephedrine Caffeine stack for appetite suppression and it's basically meth desu, do not recommend, pretty addictive lol.

Routine is an upper lower split with lots of volume.

Volume + intensity, doesn't really matter how much you lift, just do each set in hypertrophy rep range, and do each set until you're at 'almost failure'

It should be hard, if it's not hard, you're not tearing the muscle fibers bad enough for good gains.

When you have minimal muscle mass on your body, you can even gain muscle while cutting, if you lift hard and with a lot of effort.

The more dyel you are the easier it is to gain muscle. So it's possible.

Once you reach a certain size, it becomes impossible though.

so SS is a meme even for skinny guys
rly mks u think
thanks user

yeah if you look like this from only hypertrophy I'm getting off the SS meme

It really does attract women. Usually the shallow dumb ones though.

Why does his face look so much better?

3on 1off split

chest/biceps
back/triceps
legs/shoulders

I'm actually pretty inconsistent with actual exercises. I just do my staple shit (BP, squats, etc) and then 3-5 accessory exercises depending on time, try to be more strict but my school gym is almost always packed.

Bit of both I guess, have had visible abs since I was like 12-13yo. I just lose definition when bulking, typical shit. pic related.

SS is *NOT* a meme.

It is a strength routine that does a FANTASTIC job of making you stronger.

The real meme is doing SS thinking you are going to get BIGGER.

Hypertrophy rep range splits do that.

Hey, you can see, lol, look at this.

This guy has test levels of 318 ng/l, same as an 80 year old grandpa. He is natty, 1 year photos. Read:

He looks bigger and leaner than /plg/ tripfags on steroids for years.

You litterally can't even make this shit up, it's too fucking funny

curl bro roider manlet shitskin

the local OAP group at the gym trickled him into having a facelift

i think its the angle, i was thinking abut the same thing. maybe when he flexes, his jaw gets bigger.

oh, plus: haircut

jelly level : 1 million %

No, adie used steroids lol, it is a male sex hormone, it masculinizes your face

>Veeky Forums or /sp/

patrician

> I just lose definition when bulking, typical shit. pic related.
Cheers for response. I've been skeptical of the whole bulk till you can't eat meme here and think slow gains over a long period a better approach. Reassuring to see such huge improvement done by you without the powershit mentality of 15 big macs a day. Keeps me honest and motivated.

fatty alert but it's me currently, I weigh 271lbs currently but I've been at the gym for over 7 weeks now and have eaten below 2000 calories.

So the guy did a brosplit for a year with the test level of a 80yr oldgrandpa and still made good progress?
Fags argue that SS is not a meme and it gives you more strenght so u can have more volume on ur hipertrophy ranges

how much weight have you lost in those 7 weeks?

what kind of steroids?
as a 18yr old that won't grow anymore and is very effeminate, will tren help me?

you will get there brah

tfw we're all gonna make it

Weight has stayed the same but my waist has gone down by 10cm and my arms, thighs and hips have increased in muscle by 3cm

>Balconybro

Holy shit.

*The* Balconybro?

Did you get acquitted?

I'll post up collages of the first 2 years shown month by month. Here's first year, 2nd year in next post. Come May i'll have the 3rd year finished. First year you can see I had some wild yoyo weight fluctuations, was still trying every diet under the sun (PSMF, Keto, Low Fat, Low Carb, you name it) because I was still in denial about calories in calories out. Also hadn't learned to cook very well yet so my protein intake was still very bro (shakes, bars, plain chicken breast, egg whites, etc). (Spoiler: eventually discovered simple IIFYM, never needed to try any other diets again).

>Frustrating desu, not even worth explaining to them what you do out of sight.

Pretty much. Soon as the word calories or lifting comes out of your mouth you start to sound holier than thou and they get defensive, virtually never ends well.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>So the guy did a brosplit for a year with the test level of a 80yr oldgrandpa and still made good progress?

Yeah.

Hilarious.

> and it gives you more strenght so u can have more volume on ur hipertrophy ranges

Here's what matters

>range of motion
>nutrition
>full muscle contraction
>effort

Do your shit with proper form, always as much range of motion as possible, and actually do work, your muscle should feel sore, good sore, not a sharp pain.

if you go to the gym and you work your whatever you're doing, say your back, for an hour, until it's so sore and so much VOLUME has been done to it because you hit it for an hour, you're going to grow, provided you eat enough (but not too much! small surplus).

These SS guys think they can make the same gains lifting for 30 mins 3 times a week with no intensity as guys on brosplits that are burning the shit out their muscles and tearing those muscles fibers like your prom date after too many drinks

hillarious

Please god do some research mate. Your question basically screams impulsive teenager who will permanently do damage to his body because some random user trolled him into taking tren.

You are too young, you risk permanent damage to your hormones, possibly stopping the final height growth and becoming sterile by considering steroids at that age. You might not ever want kids, but most guys don't at 18 yet most change their minds later. Don't risk making yourself sterile for some weak willed desire to have a stronger jaw line...

As a first port of call check the reddit steroids wiki, then go here and check some of the resources on roids. But don't be impulsive, get on if you want but have researched everything first and not for a few years at least
7chan.org/read.php?b=fit&t=2059&p=p1-2135

Wrong balcony bro, hah. The guy that allegedly killed his tinder date then ate PIZZA or whatever did get acquitted though from what I hear.

Year 2, 2015-2016. Got bigger and all but chest was obviously lagging. Year 3 has finally been the year of chest gains, as (hopefully) seen in cbt's lately.

Lol das me

Whoops wrong link. Somehow lost my bookmark for the /fit google docs. My mistake, if anyone has it post please

Do u think I should wait until 2 plate bench to start your routine?

roidfag pls go

>man ass

Absolutely not. Start asap imo.

Y u mad tho bruh?

Should I change anything if I'm on a very long term cut? Other than cardio because I'm already doing that

So fasting + hitting calories goals to bulk is still a meme? Miring hard as fuck your 1st month gain, think that's more angle + lightning because holy shit. At november- january you look an entirely different person from the starting point. I NEED THESE KINDS OF GAINS
Also that progress to 2015 may is insane.
You sure you don't do abs?

This was me
Thanks, i was eventually gonna damage my back again and stay forever a dyel. But does brosplits work a good core or thats on abs?

Gonna wait till i'm 21 and keep researching then

Any advice for me bro, 110lbs 5'6? I think of you almost weekly and you inspire me in almost every way
like this one

lies

Adie been gone forever

Oh look, it's Alex in 3 years

I'm seething rn bro. hope it's worth the years off your life and I mean that honestly.

Routine wise nothing changes for me when bulking or cutting, the same amount of volume is done (weights may just be reduced while cutting).

Diet wise, yes, if you're on a long sustained cut (2+ months) you need to make sure you're protein intake remains very high to prohibit what muscle atrophy you can due to the required caloric deficit. More fibrous veggies to keep you full due to smaller portions on the cut. I personally eat very little fat which naturally allows for "larger" meals (in terms of volume, not calories).

>in 3 years

U think I didn't """"make it"""" already?

Not hard to fuck sluts dude.

u mirrin?

>seething rn

wahhha wahahahah Im so mad bro wahhaha wahah

other people have sex I masutruabte my 2" dick to anime cartoons WAHAHAH WAHAHA

ITS NOT FAIR!

Isnt a upper/lower split better for aesthetic and hypertrophy? Also what do you do for abs? Btw great physique

Is this guy natty?

Best advice i have bruh is just lift for yourself

usually you roid before you roidrage

srsly no one is impressed by tinder sluts Sorry buddy. I only fuck sorority girls(top tier).

>he can't get laid
>he lifts for girls
>it don't work
>i don't lift for girls
>i get laid nonstop

AHAHAHHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OLLOLOL

PS: THIS GIRL IS 16.

AHAHAHAHHAHA

kek
what does ur body looks like now?
height?
Also how was the first year while lifting?
did u do a brosplit?
and how long it took to u take gear
(dont need to answer this)

Thanks dude

>I only fuck my hand (pajeet tier).

FTFY

Holy shit man, you went from a 5/10 to an easy 9+. Good work user.

how long was ur transformation though?
i'm that guy you talked out of SS
hope i can get like u and addie and the REAL CHADS

>Miring hard as fuck your 1st month gain, think that's more angle + lightning because holy shit.

The leanness gave the appearance of something noteworthy, but in objective comparison (see pic, same shorts 30lbs heavier) to two years later it's clear I was dyel as fuck. This is why I tell people who think dieting down to You sure you don't do abs?

Isolating abs (for the sake of looks, not strength) is as equal a meme as SS+Gomad. It's entirely unnecessary. The only thing that determines if your abs are defined is how low your bodyfat is. I think my collages demonstrate that. Despite never training them, you'll see them in various stages of clarity purely based on how much BF I'm carrying, bulking vs cutting. Just look at the first two pics of the first year. Dropping 20 pounds of BF magically got me a six pack. There's no amount of crunches, planks, and situps you could do in a one month period to provide THAT much visual change. It's a hard pill for traditionalists to swallow, but it is what it is.

"You ever wanted to have a big strong daddy"

Cringey faggot

>tinder
holy shit kid be more small time

5 MONTHS.

Daily reminder, don't fall for that sticky or internet reddit lifter 3x5, lift for 30 mintues, bullshit.

You'll never get anywhere.

You wanna make progress you get your ass in the gym, for a couple hours a day, 6 days a week, and you do every set for 8-12 reps, and you do every set as hard as you can, with as much effort as you can.

The last rep should feel like torture, and when you get that tortured feeling, then you know that you're making it.

You don't stop your set until it is ACTUALLY HARD and you DONT THINK YOU CAN DO A SINGLE OTHER REP.

END OF STORY.

Effort is the NUMBER ONE THING.

>hope i can get like u and addie and the REAL CHADS

You gotta care about yourself more than women.

Once you do, care about SOMETHING in your life more than pussy, women can sense it, and they can respect it.

All I care about is getting as huge and as shredded as I can, and women can see that little glint in my eye, desu, they know i have a purpose on this earth.

But " lick my striated obliques" is OK, not cringey?

////plg//// gets so mad as they fuck their anime fuck pillows, and then squat 700 lbs, I squat 110 lbs 8x12, fuck teenage girls.

PS: your average teenage girl thinks I'm stronger than pic related, because i have stirated obliques, then I'm strong.

LOL
O
L

If you are bodybuilding OR lifting for girls, maintain a LOW BODY FAT PERCENTAGE.

This is KEY.

If you are bodybuilding, it will allow you have to have an optimal hormone profile and make optimal gains.

if you are lifting for girls, well, I don't even need to explain why you should be shredded year round, do I?

STAY LEAN BOYS

Ok that's it.
I'm gonna post a pic of current body and go to sleep. Tomorrow i will wake up at 7am and start your routine, gonna bulk on 3k cals and keep that bulk/cut you did.
In the 6th day of december 2017 at this exact time, i will post a pic of my body for you, addie and alex.
See you on the other side bro, the side that made it.

>you gottar care about yourself more than women
yeah and it's annhilating nihilism through becoming the ubermensch
but i also want to make this girl call me daddy one day
faggot

This was actually some good info. Hoping you can answer some questions for me as I want to go on my first proper cut.

Pic related is me. 6'4". Eating around 3100 calories maintenence. 195 lbs 16.5% bodyfat (calculated this week).

I'd say I have a pretty good metabolism if that matters. How long realistically would it take me to cut to 8-10% and what caloric level should I be eating at?

Ill find the most recent pic but its fucking average haha im 5'8 and yeah did a bro split. Never took gear just insulin coz i got dat diabeetus

Dont have any topless pics bruh

yo this put the biggest smile on my face dude.

join us in the brosplit and hypertyophy rep range master race

leave that stinking shithole of dyelness and disgusting proportions known is PLG behind

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Yeah

He was really short tho

He eventually settled down and got a gf and now hes fat.

> This is why I tell people who think dieting down to

i thought he was average height? like 5'9, 5'10