Anyone else get really depressed seeing a cute girl and knowing she probably wants nothing to do with you?

Anyone else get really depressed seeing a cute girl and knowing she probably wants nothing to do with you?

>Walk around campus or town
>see couples walking around holding hands or laying together
>rage intensifies
>urge to kill myself intensifies

I filter out the couples. But seeing those qt girls walk alone and just seeing them makes me want to an hero.

>tfw inferiority complex

Are you guys this broken? Don't your lifts make you feel good?

>this broken
You have seen nothing.

No because im not a weak minded beta faggot
I cant possibly know if she wants anything to do with me unless i ask her, if i dont ask i have no fucking right to make up her mind for her

Stop being so goddamn self obsessed and either fix your shit or atleast stop bringing yourself down
Goddamn it kids, i grew up without a daddy too but i managed to learn a thing to two anyway.

pro-tip for life:
If you focus on the bad shit and feeling bad youre gonna feel bad, duh
How you feel and how you react is something you can control, if someting makes you unhappy stop it

>inb4 depression
im betting 95% of people who claim depression are self diagnosed and dont actually have depression

>gf of 5 years recently left me
>find out my oneitis has a boyfriend
>cutting going well
At least I'm getting less fat.
R-right bros?

Add on to this

its your fucking life bro, i wont tell you how to live it.
If you want to be a sad cunt who radiates unhappiness then fine, be my guest but know that you only have yourself to blame

yes
yes to both

Same here bro, I don't even look at girls anymore.
I just look straight ahead or down, like they don't exist to me.
Otherwise I act normally in social situations.

>Just be confident

Honestly, lifting is the ONLY thing that feels good anymore

Not when you are stalling

Not lifting related

Yeah I wanna die all the time.

I try to lose myself in anime and vidya but nothing can fill the void

*sticks my dick in your mouth*

uwu

protip: you have to realize that there is no design behind anything in the world and you were not "meant" to have (or not have) a cute gf. and that it's a pure coincidence and bad luck that your brain makes you desire some things you see every day but cannot have because you were born with shit genetics or you're poor or something
basically, just don't even think about it. it's like stepping in dog shit and complaining about it

Go visit /r9k/ and see what its like to be broken

Protip: Instead of thinking about and fixating on the bad things that will happen if you approach and talk to grills fixate on the bad things that will happen if you DON'T approach and talk to grills. Your brain wants to fixate on negative shit, use this to your advantage. You should be more afraid of dying alone than of some dumb bitch not liking you.

Protip: Instead of thinking about and fixating on the bad things that will happen if you approach and talk to grills fixate on the bad things that will happen if you DON'T approach and talk to grills. Your brain wants to fixate on negative shit, use this to your advantage. You should be more afraid of dying alone than of some dumb bitch not liking you.